PDA

View Full Version : TRX450R Parts.....Cleaning out Garage

quadmx791
11-22-2014, 07:17 PM
Up for sale is several items that I used on my 2005 TRX450R. I am selling because I switched to a 2009 450R, but have not been riding much anyway. All prices include shipping to the US. If you do not feel the asking prices are fair, please feel free to make an offer that you feel is fair. All pictures can be viewed by following this link:

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/quadmx_791/library/?sort=3&page=1

Frame: PC'd textured Black. Has not been gusseted. Not bent or crashed. A small crack started to form on the LH top tube, so I had it weld by a local shop. The weld is pointed out in a couple Pics. The frame is still in good condition....$150

Sub Frame: PC'd textured Black. Not bent or crashed. One of the top bolt holes (for the rear fender) was stripped out, so I drilled oversized and pluged it with an aluminum dowl and re-drilled and tapped to the correct size. No other issues with this part....$70

Airbox / Pro-Flow Intake: This is for the complete airbox, intake boot, and Pro Design Proflow kit with filter...$75
JB Racing Fuel Tank Bracket: Allows you to remove the plastic fuel tank guard good condition....SOLD

Carbon Rear master Cylinder guard. I am not sure who made this, but is in good condition, with a slight bend from fitting with Rath Nerf Bars...$25

Laeger +2" Steering Stem: This stem comes with the anti-vide bar mounts, but does not include the top bar mount caps (I could not find them). There are the typical grooves from the top bushing, but still works great. This is straight, not bent....SOLD

Walsh Savior Swing Arm: This swing arm was cracked in 2 places and weld repaired and painted with Farmall red spray paint where the PC was ground off (not much of a close match for the candy red powder coating). I kept it in the trailer for a spare, but never needed it. The repair was done by a high quality weld shop and I would have not had a worry about running it...SOLD

Seat Foam: Brand new take off, stock seat foam. I bout this off Ebay, but never installed it...$45

Gripper Seat Cover: Throttle Jockey "Honda" Seat Cover. Brand new...SOLD

Rath Front Bumper: PC'd Yellow and the number plate holes have been drilled out oversized...SOLD

Rath Front Bumper: Plain aluminum finish. The middle Rath plate has broken out in the name and the top mounting arms are bent out in order to fit the WER steering stabilizer I was running (it fit between the bumper and the frame)...SOLD

DWT Rear 8" beadlocks with Turf tamer Tires: Tires have roughly 75% tread and there is a missing bolt in one of the rims...SOLD

OMF Rear 8" Beadlocks: Black Rings...SOLD

Please let me know if you have any quesitons or would like any additional pictures. Thanks

300racer_13
11-23-2014, 09:12 PM
text me about swingarm 434-401-7460

quadmx791
12-30-2014, 11:19 AM
Prices and sold items updated