PDA

View Full Version : I am embarrassed to have Russian heritage now

Guy400
03-23-2003, 12:28 PM
Well Russia has shown it's hand. They're supposed to be our friend in this "new" age yet they punked us out at the U.N. meetings and we've all learned why now. MSNBC reported that the Russian Parliament has approved the sale of military weapons to Iraq. They've agreed to sell Iraq parts for tanks, rockets and night vision goggles among other things and roughly two weeks ago it was made public that France was selling Iraq military pieces for French-made helicopters and planes that Iraq owns. In essence, the French and Russian's profit from equipping Iraq!! They cry about the diplomatic disarmament of Iraq yet they supply them with military hardware?! I'm so mad I could scream!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

exriderdude
03-23-2003, 12:32 PM
hmm... and the truth comes out:ermm:

killed300ex
03-23-2003, 12:32 PM
people will do anyhting to make a buck. Oh well it sucks cause now its just gonna make it harder for us to liberate iraq but im not worried i think we can do it and i thank all the guys and gals over there risking their lives for us.
killed

Castor-426ex
03-23-2003, 12:43 PM
i think we need to make a complete millitary call to arms and make it known that we dont take kindly to backstabbing...

the time for diplomacy is over
id give russia and france a time limit as well

to stop supplying the enemy and putting the coalition forces lives at risk... to be kind with words thats just plain Bull****

And also Turkey is inviting itself in...more than likely trying to start a war in a war...probably wanting to fight the kurds some more......the way this looks to me is that we are really getting a glimpse at who our allies really are...

Our troops will be In baghdad tomorrow or sometime early in the week

Im sure the environment wont be friendly...
i think we need to stop worrying about civilian lives....Issue a warning and drop a ton of leaflets advising civilians to leave the city.....if the leaders and millitary try to blend in we will know it before they do...

Theres an area in the iraqi desert made for refugees fleeing the Capital...but none are going...when the coalition troops enter Baghdad the **** will hit the fan...and it will more than likely not be a very pretty site...

France and Russia Can kiss my Red White And Blue ***
the blood of any coaliton forces that die are on their hands as well..

I hope after Iraq is freed...we take another trip and take Care of more business....Russia...France...and North Korea

I want to see what the "MOAB" ( mother of all bombs) would do to a palace!!!:D :D

Striker49
03-23-2003, 12:44 PM
Thats the only way the Russians can make money...the government I mean....the rest of the country is pretty much run by the Mafia. :rolleyes:

French...that figures. What war have they won in the last 100 years that they actually contributed a considerable extent to?

None... :rolleyes:

flyin#5
03-23-2003, 12:55 PM
i say we drop the statue of liberty on the french capitol:grr selling them stuff?? no wonder why they wont support us! imo get all our allies and show them why you want to be an allie with the u.s. that is if they dont learn from iraq:rolleyes:

Leo
03-23-2003, 01:36 PM
Did you all actually believe that the French + Russian opposed military action because they are AGAINST WAR?

I wonder what kind of goodies they will find in the chemical weapons facility that we just captured (you know the ones the inspectors couldn't find.. in 12 years...?)..

:huh

Leo

Castor-426ex
03-23-2003, 06:06 PM
guys i just watched that video that is banned on cnn and fox news....it was on al jazeera about our pows and killed service men and women

ill say this...i have seen some very disturbing stuff

But not like this

They executed them some of them were barely clothed
its the most disturbing thing I have ever seen....ever

the ones that were alive...some were injured...and the Iraqis were just aiming the mic at their face....theres more i just cant talk about...

One of the Servce men names is James Riley...i think he is a sgt...

Pray for them all...

the ones that are still alive

and the ones that arent...

I say level that country....

nobody deserves to die like that

Striker49
03-24-2003, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Castor-426ex
guys i just watched that video that is banned on cnn and fox news....it was on al jazeera about our pows and killed service men and women

ill say this...i have seen some very disturbing stuff

But not like this

They executed them some of them were barely clothed
its the most disturbing thing I have ever seen....ever

the ones that were alive...some were injured...and the Iraqis were just aiming the mic at their face....theres more i just cant talk about...

One of the Servce men names is James Riley...i think he is a sgt...

Pray for them all...

the ones that are still alive

and the ones that arent...

I say level that country....

nobody deserves to die like that

:(

Time to shoot some War Criminal MOFOs. :mad:

TheChknhwk
03-24-2003, 08:26 AM
I think it's just high comedy that they only oppose the war because they didn't want to be discovered. Both countries are so hipocritical that they only make themselves look like fools. "We Sell them arms & buy their oil, please don't go to warm w/Iraq" Now did you really think they were going to come out & say that????!! What a bunch of *****wipes.