PDA

View Full Version : Malossi 86cc MHR Engine - $450 shipped

JustinBoots
10-28-2014, 05:33 AM
This is an engine minus accessories(CVT cover, clutching, water pump, intake, carb, electronics, transmission). We won the local series LSQR Sr. Mini 2014 championship on this engine and ran one moto at the last race against Super Mini 150R quads and came in 2nd place. That being said, my son is moving up to a shifter next year and we won't need this engine. The engine was built using a set of 50cc cases machined specifically for the Malossi MHR top end and is fitted with a Keisler crank. The top-end was replaced 2 races ago so it's got very low hours. Now your probably asking yourself, if it's such a good engine, why so cheap? Here's the bad....for the CVT cover, the center bolt tab on the case broke off and you have to thru bolt the CVT cover on because the threads are stripped. Also there is a small piece missing from the front mount area where a rock or something hit the case. Basically I riveted a piece of tin over it to cover the hole. Only other issue is one of the intake bolt holes needs a helicoil or you can use a 1/4-20 bolt instead of the 6mm like I am doing. Ask me for pics and send me your email address and I can send more pics. I'm basically trying to be as honest as I can and would rather scare you off then have you unhappy expecting something else.

JustinBoots
11-03-2014, 02:38 PM
Fire Sale!!! $350 Shipped

muskrat778
11-17-2014, 06:20 PM
Interested please call me 520-709-3735, pics to dannymartinez73@live.com. Thank you

JustinBoots
11-24-2014, 10:13 AM
Sold