PDA

View Full Version : Iraq murdering POW's

Dune Surfer
03-23-2003, 11:22 AM
I don't know what those a-holes are thinking. In a day or two
we will have them surrounded and If our guys feel like I do thier in BIG trouble. Payback is a beatch. They think by killing our guys we are going to give up, I think it's going to backfire and really piss us off and were going to really kick thier butts. What do you think Bush is telling the army? I bet he is saying to knock the crap out of them.
Support the brave men and women risking thier lives over there.:mad:

CHAUNCY
03-23-2003, 11:24 AM
I think there gonna get screwed in a couple days for this.

NTPracing22
03-23-2003, 11:35 AM
i just talked to my cousin who is in iraq. he was telling me how those men that got captured were reservists...they had minimal training and next to no weapons on them. they got tricked by the iraqi's, my guess is because of thier lack of experience, but ya never know. i pray the best for them, and i'm sure we will get them home safely.

.:01_eXrIdEr:.
03-23-2003, 11:51 AM
I think that when Iraq killed some of the POW's they thought that it would give the iraq people hope that the coalition could be defeated, but in reality it just pissed off the coalition troops and they will be more determined then before to kick iraq's *****! Plus, the people in charge of killing some of the POW's will be treated as war criminals, which sux for them. GOD BLESS AMERICA, OUR PRESIDENT AND OUR TROOPS

rookiex
03-23-2003, 12:09 PM
MOAB MOTHER OF ALL BOMBS!~~@~~~~~ an yes caps are on cuz I am p!ssed....

derekhonda
03-23-2003, 12:11 PM
dont you think its akward, they capture our troop, torture and murder them, we capture their troops, feed and clothe them and make sure they recieve excellent medical attention. its stupid

jcv400ex
03-23-2003, 02:25 PM
No doubt....it's time to stop being Mr Nice Guy......

jamiesel
03-23-2003, 06:59 PM
I think it time for the big stuff:mad: :grr :mad: :grr

Castor-426ex
03-23-2003, 07:37 PM
i have seen the video

murder is an understatement

they were executed....beaten....tortured....some were even barely dressed

the ones that are alive have also been beaten....

worst thing i have ever seen in my life...

Ill never forget it....cnn and fox news wont show it

that ****ing Al jazeera is looping it to show it over and over again

they werent reservists...one of the living Pows was SGT James Riley

I think its time to tell the civilians to get out of the city

and level that mother****er

we will know if the leadership tries to bail

My woman saw that video...she is still crying...

pray for the troops and their families

exriderdude
03-24-2003, 03:58 AM
:( :( :mad: :mad:

Extremeracer167
03-24-2003, 04:13 AM
man i would give all the money i ever had to get bin laden or husain tied up and just kick them in the nuts as hard as possible. repeated times! I would love to see them beg for mercy as they got tortured.

p@iNn3ck
03-24-2003, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
No doubt....it's time to stop being Mr Nice Guy......

BINGO.... civilian casualties are a by product of war, especially when we are losing troops. 5.56 will go through a "human shield" and take out an enemy threat..... AH, don't get me started.... subscribe to SOF? Check the article on Terrorism Siterep and Merc Work....