PDA

View Full Version : BRAND NEW Arctic Cat SPEEDRACK Gun Scabbard Kit (Still in box)

crossfire3006
10-22-2014, 11:25 AM
I bought two of these kits with the intention of using both but I'm only using one so I'm selling the other. The kit (gun scabbard, scabbard mount and SPEEDRACK assembly) are brand new and still in the box. This kit can be used on either side of your ATV and it will fit any Arctic Cat with a SPEEDRACK from '05-'14. The scabbard and scabbard boot can be used on other makes and models as well. The picture is of the one I use on my ATV. The one you would be buying is still in the box.

Description
SPEEDRACK Gun Scabbard Kit - 0436-707
Complete kit includes standard scabbard and custom bracket for easy mounting on your SPEEDRACK. Works on '05-'14 SPEEDRACK models.

Scabbard - High-density polyurethane case with cushioned lining (removable) and carrying handle. Designed for left-or-right hand guns and is lockable. Realtree Hardwoods (0436-522)

Price includes 1 Gun Scabbard, 1 Gun Scabbard Mount and 1 SPEEDRACK Assembly):

Price: $115 (shipping not included but I will split the cost)

crossfire3006
01-20-2015, 07:13 AM
Does anyone want or need one of these? It's brand new and still in the box. If so, here's a deal for you. How about $105 Shipped!