PDA

View Full Version : CR85 Motor - Alba A-arms and more...

Sixx1Nine
10-09-2014, 08:13 PM
I have and 03 CR85 motor up for sale. The engine was just freshened up with Stock Wiesco Piston Kits and DP Clutch kit. Engine was fully flushed and inspected. New fuel lines and gaskets as well. Bell Ray oil. Engine has only been started twice and sound mint. I can send you a video clip via email. This engine was for a 90 mod build that never got finished due to lack of funds and interest. It also comes with a brand new VForce3 Reed kit and Torque Spacer and Uni Filter already Installed. Also comes with a brand new Wiesco Big Bore kit uninstalled. Also comes with new clutch cable, Coil and new NGK wire, spark plugs, CDI, Kill Switch, Throttle, Radiator, this is a fully complete ready to go package. $800 or best reasonable offer. I can send photos and video via email, no cell phone at the moment.

Also Have and mint APEX with an Eames 70cc national motor in it and spare 90cc motor that will be going up For Sale very soon!

Also have:

New FMF Shorty for CR85 with a trackside pipe that goes with it for free if wanted, may or may not work for your application. $100

New Renthal Twinwall Bars (red) Slightly modified to fit brake lever perch, can supply photos. $75

New Sunline quick adjust clutch lever (blue). $35

New Alba A-Arms for Yamaha Blaster +3 (black) complete kit. $150 ($220 new)

New Blingstar/H-Bomb films front bumper for Yamaha Blaster. $75

New Mini ATV Nerf Nets can supply photos to verify they will match up to yours. $10

I have some more parts new and used I will be adding very soon along with photos of everything. Again no cell at the moment so just shoot me and email of the parts your interested in and Ill send you photos asap and we can go from there. Thanks!

EMAIL: bretlydude21@aol.com