PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want a track bike?

Bigkyle111
09-17-2014, 10:12 PM
1718109126171810912709 Honda CRF 450 R, Racetech Suspension front and rear lowered, Brembo Big Boy brakes and rotor (with sliders front and rear) Oversized front forks and triple trees, Hinson full slip clutch with basket and cover, Aftermarket Sprockets front and rear, K&N Oversized air filter with open box, Carrozzeria forged wheels (deep blue), Continential tires (great condition), Fat oversized bars, oversized bar clamps, aftermarket black plastics, custom black and blue seat to match wheels, Powdercoated black frame and swingarm, passes all track requirements for bolts and oil overflow... look the list goes on. This thing is about as perfect as you can build a supermoto, I have all the components to go back to stock that I will include(stock plastics, clutches, springs, ext..). I also have all the components to have it street legal in AL (tag mount with led brake light, front led light with turn signals, battery to power all.) I have road it on the streets, it will blow any street bike you can buy clean out of the corners. This bike has low hours and has never seen dirt. First kick and she purr's, only ran 110 octane since first day... 6499$ is all im asking over 18k in total investment on this build. Countless hours of labor. call or text. Threethree4-701-eight731 The crap pictures don't do this bike justice, let me know if you want more.

250xjohn
09-19-2014, 10:19 AM
post up on superoto junkies

zyoung04
09-29-2014, 07:17 AM
That thing is bad! Good luck with the sell.