PDA

View Full Version : Have LT80 / KXF80 ported cylinders ready

chris grissom
09-16-2014, 07:34 PM
It's the off season and I'm catching up on stuff and found three nice cylinders I'm porting and setting up to use stock head with o-ring grooved cylinder top. These are speced to my championship winning packages from the days of stock appearing classes. Package will include cylinder fresh bored to .020 over, piston kit, top gasket set and wrist pin bearing. This would make an excellent package for dunes, trail rider or motocross and works with stock or aftermarket exhaust and with stock carb or the 20mm set up. Call and reserve one today. Chris Grissom 731-336-8281 after 4:00 CST. Builder of some of the fastest and the winningest LT 80's ever! Over 100 national wins in MX , TT and drags from 1987 until 2005 when the LT was still win championships against the DRR 's and Apex's. Don't mean to brag but pretty proud of the little LT and it's place in mini quad racing history. Put my experience to work for you. If you haven't heard of me that ok, ask around, I usually stay busy and under the radar. I've sorta been tied up with the Cobra's, DRR'S and other minis the last few years winning just over 160 MX nationals and 17 MX championships since '07. Give me a ring if I can help. Thanks and keep the LT's going!