PDA

View Full Version : Seems to me like we are losin this war

rookiex
03-23-2003, 07:49 AM
I think we are getting beat.....The iraqis Have takin out our tanks and ambushed alot of our stuff.

We keep hurting our selfs like runnin 5 million dollar copters into each other shootin down 1 billion dollar planes by accident.....POW takin over there...Garnades getting tossed into tents....

We are droppin 1 million dollar bombs on 25 dollar clay huts.................

I personally believe we are losing this war.....

How can abunch of iraqis ambush a convoy of our best trained men and beat them...We lost the battle of basar.....We did they jus are not telling us that....That is why we moved on because we could'nt take the small arms fire to much pressure...we lost that battle....

We are losing!!!!!!!:(

Someone correct me if I am wrong please....cuz all I see is what is happening to us....and it just seems that the amount of money we are losing per tank is alot more than what they are losing.

AtvMxRider
03-23-2003, 07:58 AM
:rolleyes: You're an idiot.

JUSTINcredible
03-23-2003, 08:12 AM
I was just wanching msnbc and they were showing a building that was burning and then some iraqi soldiers came running out on fire!

Derek
03-23-2003, 08:16 AM
:rolleyes:

blondie69
03-23-2003, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by MNmxblaster37
I was just wanching msnbc and they were showing a building that was burning and then some iraqi soldiers came running out on fire!

lol!!!:devil
thats awesome.....u guys r gonna kick there as....BUTTS!! :D

roostin_dale
03-23-2003, 08:23 AM
im to young to die!!:confused2

but seriously.....2 of my friends are being shipped out this week! ONE OF THEM TOMORROW:(

Striker49
03-23-2003, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by rookiex
I think we are getting beat.....The iraqis Have takin out our tanks and ambushed alot of our stuff.

We keep hurting our selfs like runnin 5 million dollar copters into each other shootin down 1 billion dollar planes by accident.....POW takin over there...Garnades getting tossed into tents....

How can abunch of iraqis ambush a convoy of our best trained men and beat them...We lost the battle of basar.....We did they jus are not telling us that....That is why we moved on because we could'nt take the small arms fire to much pressure...we lost that battle....

Someone correct me if I am wrong please....cuz all I see is what is happening to us....and it just seems that the amount of money we are losing per tank is alot more than what they are losing.

Right...last time I checked an iraqi with a 9mm could take out a body armour, m-16 equipt american. :huh

They are takin out our tanks huh? When was this? In the last 5 minutes? As of this morning we sent in a Warthog and made ruble a whole column of Iraqi Tanks and APCs. :huh

We now have most of Southern Iraq...yeah, we appear to be loosin. :rolleyes:

I dont mean to sound like an @$$ but I honestly dont see how your getting reception of Al Jazera TV or whatever the heck their generic broadcasting network is in Bagdad. :ermm:

YelloDog1
03-23-2003, 08:30 AM
Stop getting your info from Iraqi television. You probably loved the Iraqi footage of them searching the river for the imaginary downed pilots. They sure shot up that river pretty good. I would have hated to be a fish or a frog. Why were there so many TV camera crews along the river bank?

Did you really expect that we would suffer no casaulties?

Make no mistake, we WILL be the Victors in this war.

blondie69
03-23-2003, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
im to young to die!!:confused2

but seriously.....2 of my friends are being shipped out this week! ONE OF THEM TOMORROW:(

man....i'm so sorry to hear that. i'm happy i live in Canada:D so none of my friends will be drafted. but i'm really sorry to hear that. :(

Braff1
03-23-2003, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by YelloDog1
Did you really expect that we would suffer no casaulties?

Make no mistake, we WILL be the Victors in this war.

Yes people, in war lives are going to be lost and equipment is going to be destroyed. But remember we are trying to fight a limited war. By this I mean not to kill civilians or destroy the country infastructure. If this wasn't the case we could just start at Kuwait and do a rolling thunder destroying every building, hut bridge, power plant, etc. The goal is to liberate not obliterate the Iraqi's.

OutlawEX
03-23-2003, 08:45 AM
There is no way we are loosing the war what we got liek 8 dead soilders and they got a whole dead city...There woint be a baghad in a few days

ESR250R
03-23-2003, 08:46 AM

:rolleyes:

JustRace
03-23-2003, 08:56 AM
this **** happens because they are cowardly ****ers. They roll up wearing civilian clothes waving a white flag that is for surrendor then when our troops get up there they pull out there guns.

rookiex
03-23-2003, 09:02 AM
Yea I know we are gonna win it just seems like all you hear is the bad side....:( ....An less of the good side

Why is bush fightin a light war he does'nt take out power or anything.....Like if we took out there power would'nt that help alot :( I just feel bad for them americans that were POW's now.

And what happens if they get ahold of a tank of plane they will reseach it and learn how to build it.:confused:

I wish they would put swartzculf (spelling) back in there...Not that I really remember the first war but I do know he is a good general.

p@iNn3ck
03-23-2003, 09:12 AM
He ain't all wrong guys.... watch CNN.... I've heard we've gotten dupped a couple times by "false surrenders", a supply convoy took a wrong turn and was ambushed - 12 missing.... other platoons missing.... POW's killed... and I think I head the same thing about us losing some tanks and artillery. Not too mention, we do have an unfortunate nack for friendly fire accidents....
I think we slightly underestimated the resistance and underhanded tactics being used against us. Granted, we are in no way "losin this war"... but the Command Center seems to be a little lax... I hate seeing us lose ANY troops, even though we know it is mostly inevitable, so keep saying them prayers.

OH yeah... that @#$&*^@!#$er that tossed the grenades at Camp Penn should be dealt with as a "war criminal", if you know what I mean.

mxdave28
03-23-2003, 09:23 AM

Ok i'm just putting in my 2 cents worth...yea again, what tanks have they taken out of ours??.....and they ambushed a maintence convoy that really has very little weapons or "big gun" support because they are Waaaay in the back. so they really didint stand a "good" fighting chance.( our prayers go out to that group)....$25 dollar clay huts?? hahahah you must not have seen the footage of these "palaces" that hussein has then....they were actually very expensive buildings u know high ceilengs with marble and crap.....one of those complexes had what did they say ?? 5 miles worth of concrete walls surrounding the place?? i orget so dont quote me on that but it was rediculassss amount. and for the amount of a bomb...HEY if it can be dropped pretty much down your toilet from 200 miles away then build me a few more....thats just down right fricking awsome....in short, were not losing the war....most of our losses in this war and the others are from mechanical failure unfortunatly but, hey....whats 30 dead comparied to millions dead from veitnam?...p@iNn3ck good point! that ******* should really get an arse whooping!:grr

250rmike
03-23-2003, 09:40 AM
iraq is nt a poor country in fact they are very wealthy saddam just does not share that wealth with his people he builds what he wants and only what he wants they have big cities just like new york or washington. i hate to hear we have casulties but there is not way to prevent that when going to war imean we even had people killed in afganistan when we were fightning basically farmers with guns. just support the president the army the airforce and everyone else that has to do with it. im tired of hearing about these protesters i say we put them over in bagdad with saddam for a while and see what they say when they come back. im sure saddam wouldnt try to not kill civilians if he was to bomb one of our cities. sh*t he was in support of terroists who killed what 3000 innocent civilians on 9-11. ok im done.

Striker49
03-23-2003, 09:41 AM

Why is bush fightin a light war he does'nt take out power or anything.....Like if we took out there power would'nt that help alot :( I just feel bad for them americans that were POW's now.

And what happens if they get ahold of a tank of plane they will reseach it and learn how to build it.:confused:

Dude, have you even been watching the freakin war? :huh

Do me a favor, turn on MSNBC or FOX, something.

We are not cutting the power and water b/c we do not want to harm the civilians...duh. Therefore, we are only bombing Hussein/Military based targets...not civilian houses.

Anything that does break down and inreparable we blow up (i.e. Down chopper) where the stupid Iraqi military cant gather anything from it. Even if they somehow managed to capture a vehicle, when are they going to build it? Are they gonna pump out 300 F-16s in a day or something? Dont think so, that takes years of research and part importing, etc... and in a week, there will be no such thing as an Iraqi military.

See my point? :confused:

250rmike
03-23-2003, 09:46 AM
it takes 10 times as long to capture a plane and make a recreation than it ddoes to just design the plane cause you have to completely disasemble the plane every little peice recreate it and put it back together and take precise notes on every single little wire bolt panel etc.

Dune Surfer
03-23-2003, 11:15 AM
Don't sweat it, There is no way we are going to lose this war. We will have losses and setbacks. Our army is so much better than theirs they don't really have a chance. They will kill some of our guys but remember nobody is reporting thier losses. Think back 12 years we kicked the snot out of them. I think it was like 100,000 of them to about 30 of us that got killed. It's only day 4. wait till we get to bagdead.

L.Vegas400
03-23-2003, 11:15 AM
it seems everybody has already said it but heres one more time, and this is comming direct from me here in the mid-east(not the US mid-east either)

WE ARE NOT LOSING

rookiex
03-23-2003, 11:26 AM
:D You are in the middle east fightin......Hit one for me:D

I did see somthing vary funny tho...There was an Iraqi beating saddams painting with a sandle loolololol he was all smackin it and stuff.

Chef
03-23-2003, 11:33 AM
How are you on a computer back there dude?

Striker49
03-23-2003, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Chef
How are you on a computer back there dude?

Remember the SOCOM commercial? They have a setup like that...prolly a DSL satillite hookup for the base...something along those lines and laptops throughout the camp/base. :)

Chef
03-23-2003, 11:37 AM
Sweet! Isnt it like 2 am though?

Striker49
03-23-2003, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Chef
Sweet! Isnt it like 2 am though?

Yeah, it would be goin on 3am right now.

Keep up the fighin guys! Show those Iraqi soldier wanna-bes what where made of. :D

JustRace
03-23-2003, 11:49 AM
A lot of this stuff is just propaganda for iraq anyways. They are just *******s (not all the people, just the leaders) over there and show the bad stuff.

QuadTrix6
03-23-2003, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by blondie69
man....i'm so sorry to hear that. i'm happy i live in Canada:D so none of my friends will be drafted. but i'm really sorry to hear that. :(

theres no drafts here :rolleyes:

Glow Plug
03-23-2003, 12:02 PM
you guy's are not losing the war, i haven really been watching he stuff on the way but you can tell sadamn knows he is losing like who in the right mind digs trenches around bagdad and fill em with oil and starts to burn them :confused: (saw it on the news) and he is now burning his own oil wells that are worth millions and he's burning them off when they will be worth alot more if he resigns and just gives up, but most of the causutys (sp?) have been from freindly fire and sh*t like that , i know these people are trained and sh*t but i don't think they are really using there heads, like how is it possable to crash like 10 helocotpers in less than a week :rolleyes: ok well i'm done now

Tex250EX
03-23-2003, 12:10 PM
For all thsoe people who think we r losing turn on the TV and watch a American news channel! GO USA!!!!!!!!

DEAL
03-23-2003, 12:11 PM

pgv916
03-23-2003, 01:03 PM

You kids are killing me.....Why don't you all do us soldiers a favor, and leave this to the big boys. Leave the video games alone, and focus on school. PLEASE HAVE YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE SLANDERING OUR MILITARY!!!
I'm not even going to go into everything you wrongly stated above, but whatever your "news" source is...GET RID OF IT!!!:scary:

flyin#5
03-23-2003, 01:08 PM
cool that you would come here and post in the middle of a war l.vegas! good luck and kill them sob's!:D imo i say we give any iraq civilians time and cover for them to get out then if they dont, well....:eek:

tants
03-23-2003, 01:12 PM
your a complete idiot if you think were loosing the war

03-23-2003, 01:24 PM
so where is the cannondale

AtvMxRider
03-23-2003, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by freeride132
so where is the cannondale

LOL I was wondering the same thing.

300exTJjeeper
03-23-2003, 08:08 PM
damn rookie,

you started a thread with some really stupid facts you got from who knows where, in the first place.

pgv916,

what unit you with out there??

I just got done doing time in the Marines, got out in 2001 and konw I am just waiting for reinstatement from the government.

Got a bunch of friends over there with aweomse pictures and soem very sad ones.

To all those that died and for POW's your in my pray's and you be comming home shortly.

USMC
William

raptor_02
03-24-2003, 06:17 AM
i posted on here before how I was against this war. Well guess what , I was a dumbass then. After seeing those SOB's do some of the desperate tactics they have been doing in the past few days it makes me almost want to go to volunteer and go to war. But i'm not as brave as some of the great people we have in this country. I think the we need to quit being so nice and getting mean with those SOB's. I mean get the women and children out of there and light that damn place up. Make Sadam wish he were already in hell shoveling ashes. But I don't know, Bush and the US army know what their doing so whatever decision they make will be the right one. I just wish they would quit giving up American troops lives to save lives in Iraq. Bush already warned people to get out of their and if they want to ignore Bush to listen to Satan himself then that's their own damn fault. But that's just my opinion.

raptor_02
03-24-2003, 06:21 AM
GOD BLESS THE USA!!!!!!!!!! and the inocent people in Iraq. But for the others, F-ELM

rookiex
03-24-2003, 06:38 AM
Well....I AM JUST SAYING THAT ALL WE HEAR IS THE BAD SIDE OF STUFF....THEY ARE NOT TELLING HOW MANY PEOPLE WE HAVE KILLED AND STUFF......:grr ........CANNONDALE IS HERE.

rookiex
03-24-2003, 06:48 AM
And now you all think I am like PRO iraqi or some stupid crap...

But don't you see what I am sayin.....We all hear about those guys who were shot down...we all hear about that apachie...They are all dancing around it all them f-in iraqis.......I am not sayin we ARE LOSING but it just seems like were not doing that well.....Maybe its because We don't see the truth of what is really happening to them

Have you ever really heard the spacific kill rate that we have on iraq yet.....I have'nt........

But we have had it pounded in our heads that we have lost a good amount of nice choppers due to errors on our military.....we have hurt our selfs more than they have hurt us....

I AM NOT SAYING WE ARE GOING TO LOSE I AM NOT SAYING WE ARE LOSING IT JUST SSSEEEEEEEEEMMMMMS LIKE WE ARE CUZ WE NEVER HEAR AMOUT HOW MANY LOSSES THEY HAVE TAKIN....

I do watch the news CNN.....all the time....I know we have done good but it just LOOKS like we are not doing all to well.

So before you open ya mouths an start talk chit read ^ what I just said....

I am sry if I made a stupid comment I just don't see why people are making mistakes like that.....

Ya see I am not doggin on our military but man these machines are so much$$$$$$.....I know if I ever tried to fly one I would crash it in a second but these guys are trained...And hitting british Jets come on guys can't be good....Missles flyin into turkey today by accident...In war there is no room for error....

I am sry if I made you all mad:(

Str8Wicked
03-24-2003, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by p@iNn3ck
He ain't all wrong guys.... watch CNN.... I've heard we've gotten dupped a couple times by "false surrenders", a supply convoy took a wrong turn and was ambushed - 12 missing.... other platoons missing.... POW's killed... and I think I head the same thing about us losing some tanks and artillery. Not too mention, we do have an unfortunate nack for friendly fire accidents....
I think we slightly underestimated the resistance and underhanded tactics being used against us. Granted, we are in no way "losin this war"... but the Command Center seems to be a little lax... I hate seeing us lose ANY troops, even though we know it is mostly inevitable, so keep saying them prayers.

OH yeah... that @#$&*^@!#$er that tossed the grenades at Camp Penn should be dealt with as a "war criminal", if you know what I mean.

This is what we call war... It's easily forgotten that 8,000 of there men surendered last week and an unknown amount were killed, etc. We are bound to lose men, tanks, planes, etc.... But how many have they lost.... Last week they had said it would be much harder once they got closer to Bahgdad since that is where the most loyal soldiers were placed by Iraqi Military....

It's called real battle now and not just technoligical battle which we all saw last week with mainly our smart bombs doing most of the work...

Our men will pull through ... I'm with them all the way...

03-24-2003, 07:09 AM
What pisses me off the most i think is seeing planes on the ground. they need to be in the air dropping bombs at all times...they land for fuel put em back up with more bombs..why are we waiting till dark to do most of the attacking...we can hit them from miles away dark or light...keep the bombs and missles locked on and firing from dusk till dawn period..and for those that are supposedly surrendering only to pull out a gun at the last minute.....sorry but I would shoot everyone i see that doesn't have an american flag stitched on their uniform...shoot first ask questions later.:macho

Str8Wicked
03-24-2003, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by Rico
What pisses me off the most i think is seeing planes on the ground. they need to be in the air dropping bombs at all times...they land for fuel put em back up with more bombs..why are we waiting till dark to do most of the attacking...we can hit them from miles away dark or light...keep the bombs and missles locked on and firing from dusk till dawn period..and for those that are supposedly surrendering only to pull out a gun at the last minute.....sorry but I would shoot everyone i see that doesn't have an american flag stitched on their uniform...shoot first ask questions later.:macho

Rico I'm with you.... I'd be a trigger happy mo fo out there....

monkeyboy
03-24-2003, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by Str8Wicked
Rico I'm with you.... I'd be a trigger happy mo fo out there....

me 2....:cool:

p@iNn3ck
03-24-2003, 07:26 AM

There's an old sayin "Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out!"

03-24-2003, 07:35 AM
I am sry if I made you all mad Dude you better not be sorry and dont worry about what anyone else thinks cause your right to think and speak your mind is one of the main things or rights our military is preserving and these men and woman may be killed for.

Dont let the narrow minded followers taint your visions of reality, and now that our local media is showing us some small bits of why war is he!! I am glad your affected by it cause I know I am.

For those of you who felt it was right to call rookie an idiot for speaking what he believed well to quote the imfamous beerock "nick my lutz" oops did I spell that wrong :rolleyes:

RiPPiNiTuP7
03-24-2003, 07:38 AM
...shoot first ask questions later.:macho

:macho :devil

250rmike
03-24-2003, 08:10 AM
go get em l.vegas. im with rico. im most likely joining the usaf when i get out of school. so wish me luck and lets hope we dont have to go through this again for a long time

250x#93
03-24-2003, 08:21 AM
:huh

AtvMxRider
03-24-2003, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by 440EX4me
quote the imfamous beerock "nick my lutz" oops did I spell that wrong :rolleyes:

Yeah and where is he now.....:blah

03-24-2003, 10:37 AM
lets see the cannondale!

03-24-2003, 05:10 PM
Yeah and where is he now.....

hmm not sure but let us know if you see him :devil

Mxbubs
03-24-2003, 05:40 PM
He still lurks amongst us.:D

03-24-2003, 06:08 PM
WOW:eek2: WHAT NEWS STATION ARE YOU WATCHING "BSNBC"
the BULLSH*T NEWS BROADCAST CHANNLE?! cuz i just spent a whole day watching it and from what CNN tells us we're pretty much winning.

03-24-2003, 08:31 PM
from what CNN tells us we're pretty much winning. Relax guys your not gonna be having new iraqi leaders or need to lean arabic and yes it appears we (the US) have enough resources and military might that we are going to win the war but what you all keep missing is that this isnt a friggin football game its a war and getting hit with so many casualties (nice word for dead relatives, friends and countrymen) and untold resistance and pow's is making things look more like a war than what everyone was "told" by our leaders before it was show time.

Sad to see our boys being held captive by an enemy that hates us so much, and wish them the best and the strength to get through it.

4punksdad
03-24-2003, 10:52 PM
hey freeride132..............why do you keep flaming rookie? This thread isn't about his c-dale.

Braff1
03-25-2003, 02:03 AM
As all this passes we are now finding out why France and Russia would not support us in bringing Suddam down. France supplied Iraq with the technology and constructed a nuclear reactor to "provide an alternative fuel source" for Iraq. This reactor could produce enough weapons grade uranium for 1 nuclear weapon a year. The also provided them with the technology for the chemical weapons that will be used on our troops that Iraq denies they have. While France has been stalling the UN guess who has been shredding their paper trail????? Now Russia is saying that some of ther anti-tank rocker, nvg, gps jamming equipment has some how wound up in Iraq's hands and are now being used against us. Hmmmm how the heck you think that happen. Has the UN failed? YES, by continuing worthless new resolutions when they haven't even enforced the original resolution to disarm Iraq and then key security panel to the UN (France and Russia) sale weapons and technology that they themselves agreed in the original resolution not to rearm Iraq. Now 12 years later guess what the truth is out and they have been exposed along with the display of the failure of the UN.

MOFO
03-25-2003, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by Braff1
As all this passes we are now finding out why France and Russia would not support us in bringing Suddam down. France supplied Iraq with the technology and constructed a nuclear reactor to "provide an alternative fuel source" for Iraq. This reactor could produce enough weapons grade uranium for 1 nuclear weapon a year. The also provided them with the technology for the chemical weapons that will be used on our troops that Iraq denies they have. While France has been stalling the UN guess who has been shredding their paper trail????? Now Russia is saying that some of ther anti-tank rocker, nvg, gps jamming equipment has some how wound up in Iraq's hands and are now being used against us. Hmmmm how the heck you think that happen. Has the UN failed? YES, by continuing worthless new resolutions when they haven't even enforced the original resolution to disarm Iraq and then key security panel to the UN (France and Russia) sale weapons and technology that they themselves agreed in the original resolution not to rearm Iraq. Now 12 years later guess what the truth is out and they have been exposed along with the display of the failure of the UN.

This information has been out for months....Our wonderful media just now decides to talk about this. Rush Limbaugh had a great link that shows how France has been "in bed" with Saddam & Iraq since the 70's.

As for the Russian supplies.... Putin (sp?) will say they did not sell them till he's blue in the face. I believe it was Russia's chance, and true intention to test out some new "GPS jamming" equipment against our weapons. :mad:

Castor-426ex
03-25-2003, 02:56 AM

Rico...these guys gotta have a beer break too...lmao

I guess they could get the infamous beer hat:eek: :D

Pappy
03-25-2003, 03:37 AM
:devil

phatswinn
03-25-2003, 05:41 AM
ive heard that stuff too but you have to remember, we are like 90% sure we severly injured saddam, andwe blew up like 5 of his palaces, and any war were we invade a country and the people congradulate our troops when they enter the city means were doing something right, as with the aircraft incedints, think about it, i know if i was a pilot id be scared ****less to go drop bombs on palaces, just thinking what if i miss and hit a house? just stufff like that would ruin my concentration, and people not paying too much attention hit other planes with missles in a panic.

personally i think we have technology on our side, there is no way to lose against iraq. especially thinking we had ships in the red sea bombing palaces like 500 miles away, i dont even think we need ground troops, also what they called "shock and awe", the first night iraq was sending aircraft bombs randomly into the sky because they couldent see the jets at all, but they definetly saw the bombs dropping.

so in my head, either way of looking at it, were winning

oh yea did anyone see that thing on cnn where the soldiers and news groups staged that they shot down a couple of our planes in there lake and they were shooting at the lake LOL poor people need some democracy in there life

03-25-2003, 05:52 AM
Well the US is beginning to fight like nice little school girls I"m afraid to say. We are not firing into certain cities because there are civilians still there...in the meantime..our guys can't stick there heads up higher than 1 foot off the ground because of all the bullets being fired at us out of those cities...:mad: WTF...as i said before..if they don't have enough brains to get the hell outa dodge then let the civilians die with the soldiers...women, children, grandpa, and grandma..whoever is standing there shoot em... we are being too nice and following all the rules of war..<---that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard..anywho..we have soldiers dien over there because their being nice to the locals....piss on all of em...look at my avatar and title if you have any further questions.. :grr

The smart ones will get out of town until the US takes it over,,then come back to town in peace..but if your still there with the iraq soldiers,,then your a soldier too so die you must..(yoda voice.)

QuadTrix6
03-25-2003, 05:59 AM
i agree rico im so sick of fighting a politically correct war :rolleyes:

Pappy
03-25-2003, 06:04 AM
too many sissy's in here.....

war is violence at its best. you kill with extreme prejudice without regard to who is killed. i wouldnt want my family in the middle of that chit over there...but id have the friggon brains to get them to safety or out of harms way the best i could. if they cant then thats too friggon bad.

Doibugu2
03-25-2003, 06:05 AM
Well the US is beginning to fight like nice little school girls I"m afraid to say. We are not firing into certain cities because there are civilians still there...in the meantime..our guys can't stick there heads up higher than 1 foot off the ground because of all the bullets being fired at us out of those cities...:mad: WTF...as i said before..if they don't have enough brains to get the hell outa dodge then let the civilians die with the soldiers...women, children, grandpa, and grandma..whoever is standing there shoot em... we are being too nice and following all the rules of war..<---that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard..anywho..we have soldiers dien over there because their being nice to the locals....piss on all of em...look at my avatar and title if you have any further questions.. :grr

The smart ones will get out of town until the US takes it over,,then come back to town in peace..but if your still there with the iraq soldiers,,then your a soldier too so die you must..(yoda voice.)

I thought I was the only one that thought like that. Why would you stay in your house if you knew a war was about to brake out? Them people are dumb as rocks.:o

monkeyboy
03-25-2003, 06:30 AM
we need ta shooot dat big moob bomb at saddam and shooot lots of mizzles at them. i hope they dont send me cuz from da west port or bro over thar..:(

Pappy
03-25-2003, 06:39 AM
i think you and yer cuz and bro are 4F:cool: lmao:blah

but id still let ya have a chance to go huntin them lil sand dwellers:devil

SlapNutz
03-25-2003, 06:50 AM
let that ALLah sorts them out if he wanted

Braff1
03-25-2003, 08:25 AM

Attention, Attention Please,
We are coming in to level this town get the he!! out or die!!!!!!

It is sad to say but this war is starting to sound like an other involvment we had had in the 60's were we had to come in and take care of France's problem. You can not tie one hand behind the US fighting men/women back while your enemy is continually sucker punch you. This is war!! Unleash the dogs and let them hunt. If the true civilans can't see or hear an amorored company of 60 ton vehicles coming up the road and bug out of the town to leave the soldiers to fight then shame on them.

stuntasgirl
03-25-2003, 10:41 AM
alright.. i dont know how old this post is but i havent been on here in a VERY long time. the original post really upset me. we are not losing its a war there will be casualties on both sides. yes we have lost some marines and members of the other branches. and honestly that is to be expected. all you can do is pray that no one you love is hurt/killed. my fiance is over there and has been gone for almost 3 months. some of you know him he used to be a very active memeber of this group. so to make a long story short we are not losing we will not lose and our troops will come home safe. so support your troops as best you can. and dont think negatively about the war. we will be triumphant

DEAL
03-25-2003, 10:50 AM
Think about this...
Sorry to say this but the americans aren't doing this the right way....
You guys are going to loose so many troops over there....
Think about it, Saddam hasn't moved many or any of his planes yet.....
Hes got a few troops in the middle and hes laying low ... only firing a few misles ....
Then once you move in he will have majority of you guys in one spot ... and BOOM
Hes gonna strike.
Think about WW2 in Pearl Harbour ...... With the Japanese ... they did almost the same thing....
I suport this war, and killing Saddam.
This has nothing to do with my country not going to war. This is just what i figured out on my own.

JustRace
03-25-2003, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by FreeStylexrider
Think about this...
Sorry to say this but the americans aren't doing this the right way....
You guys are going to loose so many troops over there....
Think about it, Saddam hasn't moved many or any of his planes yet.....
Hes got a few troops in the middle and hes laying low ... only firing a few misles ....
Then once you move in he will have majority of you guys in one spot ... and BOOM
Hes gonna strike.
Think about WW2 in Pearl Harbour ...... With the Japanese ... they did almost the same thing....
I'm sorry , falling for it two times is sad....

We're not gonna lose this war. PERIOD.
Part of the reason is because people like you are *****'s. It seems like some people would rather become a terrorist and psychos ***** versus having the balls to protect themselves and others. Pearl harbor has nothing to do with this. In pearl harbor they suprised attacked us and killed tons of people, civilians and everything. Its **** like this that pisses me off. The people that won't do a thing are the ones saying we are going to lose. Trust me if they pull out the dirty works we will get more violent. I was watching MSNBC today and they said that if they keep on being more dirty then there is nothing that can be done but to defend ourselves, even if that does kill civilians.

MAN POSTS LIKE THE ONE ABOVE MAKE ME MAD

03-25-2003, 11:01 AM
you kill with extreme prejudice

major payne is a good movie

DEAL
03-25-2003, 11:03 AM
I didn't say once in that post you are going to lose the war...
I said there are going to be many American lifes lost during this war.

TRX250XFIRE
03-25-2003, 11:12 AM
I love America, I would never want to live any were else. I support the war and everything that Mr. Bush is doing, i think he is a great man and i would be willing to do what ever it takes to help this country. I love it so much on my way to get a tattoo on my shoulder of a American Flag with my last name across it, God Bless America and all those fighting for it

Tazz300ex
03-25-2003, 11:32 AM
I HAVE ONE THING TO SAY TO IRAQ AND TERRORISTS

osrider
03-25-2003, 12:01 PM
I heard that the POW's were'nt "our best trained" and that they were new recruits that werent so much fighters but techncians and stuff for their equipment. one of them was saying "I just fix broke stuff" and things like that. So if you look at it that way it's understandable that they were took so easily.

Chef
03-25-2003, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by FreeStylexrider
I didn't say once in that post you are going to lose the war...
I said there are going to be many American lifes lost during this war.

Well what do you expect? Its a WAR, do you understand that no matter what, lives are going to be lost, and we cant do anything about that? The Soldier profile thing on CNN or whatever it was on last night was about MY COUSIN. I know people in this war, I know whats goin on. You do not understand our capabilities. We have 300,000 Soldiers over there, the ONLY POW's were taken from a MAINTENANCE fleet. Did you notice that? They havent been able to figure out how to take an actual soldier and make him a prisoner of war. Honestly, I think Iraq is going to use chemical weapons, and then we are going to really start fighting. Screw civilians, if they are too damn stupid to get out of the way, let em die.

03-25-2003, 01:24 PM
Hey did anyone else hear about that one sergent i think he was got all madd and stuff at some of the soldiers and actually threw hand gernades at them killing some soldiers, and yes it is true.. just a tiny bit of the evils of war...:ermm:

03-25-2003, 01:46 PM

its easy for different countries to sit back and criticize us while we do what needs to be done, if ur not gonna help then stfu :cool:

born-to-race
03-25-2003, 02:51 PM
A couple things to say:

America is not losing, the person who started this thread hasn't replied in a long time, I am Canadian, I think we should help, I'm not old enough to help, Chretien made a bad decision.

My half cent.

DEAL
03-26-2003, 08:26 AM
We are goin to war with you guys now i guess , Atleast thats what i heard this morning.

knighttime
03-26-2003, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by freeride132

its easy for different countries to sit back and criticize us while we do what needs to be done, if ur not gonna help then stfu :cool:

:cool:

DGR Designs
03-26-2003, 09:16 AM
stupid americans. i can see this happening exactley (what andrew said) all your gonna do is get yourselves and teh rest of the friggin world blown all to hell. dumbass bush only wants to be the king oil tycoon.

Brad
03-26-2003, 09:26 AM
over 12000 of there troops have surrendered or died and our death toll is 25

were losing?:huh

AMERICA:muscle:

IRAQ:confused2

monkeyboy
03-26-2003, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by DGR Designs
stupid americans. i can see this happening exactley (what andrew said) all your gonna do is get yourselves and teh rest of the friggin world blown all to hell. dumbass bush only wants to be the king oil tycoon.

u shut up.:grr

you babyboy an no nuttin,,i kick u wen i cee u, basterd:mad:

Guy400
03-26-2003, 09:55 AM
This is war, people die. To only have 25 American deaths is a d@mn miracle so far. Could you imagine Vietnam if we only had 25 deaths? WWII with only 25 deaths? What the U.S. military is doing right now is a show-of-force. We haven't even unleashed the big stuff we have in our arsenal. Here's the part I find most hilarious; France and Russia want nothing to do with this war yet they're telling us that after we win French and Russian contractors should get some of the rebuilding contracts but America is responsible for providing food to the Iraqi's??!! So they're telling us they don't want to fight, they don't want to feed them but when the war's over they want in on the money??

born-to-race
03-26-2003, 09:57 AM
Why would America have a war with Canada? Weve fought together many times. Just because were not helping know doesn't mean we won't another time.

Chretien could still join.

tants
03-26-2003, 10:05 AM
we all know were not going to loose this war. even bush knows that. the thing we should be worring about right now, it not whether we will win or loose, but how many troops will be killed in the process of winning the war.

250exer
03-26-2003, 10:09 AM
The way I feel is this....

1. All that is required for evil to triumph is that good men do nothing.

2. Saddam Hussein is pure evil.

3. Time to kick some *****.

4. I did 13 years in the Air Force, including a year in Korea, so I have walked the talk.

The odds are that if we don't get rid of Saddam Hussein, more Iraqis would die by his hand in the next 5 years than during our "liberation" of Iraq.

In my small mind, this is not a complicated issue or close call.

DGR Designs
03-26-2003, 10:22 AM
can't all of you see that you are ***** whipped with this friggin war? your thinking "how can we lose, were america for god sakes" well look at it the way andrew says it. didn't you see the sum of all fears? if not get it. it can be done that easy. when they strike, all of your country will be at war over in that hellhole and there won't be any troops left to defend the homefront. so they wait, untill all of you take over bagdhad then meanwhile all of their gear is moved to a location taht noone knows about they set up shop, launch a few long range missiles to the central targets in the US and then once the markets shut down, hell breaks loose, and people panic.... all because, they thought that since they were america... they could not POSSIBBLEY be attacket. all you war idiots are just ***** whipped into a fantasy world and are far from the realization of the truth of things that could happen.

-Dave

03-26-2003, 10:25 AM
i think we need to get rid of Suddam Husgay we need to just hurry and get rid of him

4punksdad
03-26-2003, 10:31 AM
can't all of you see that you are ***** whipped with this friggin war? your thinking "how can we lose, were america for god sakes" well look at it the way andrew says it. didn't you see the sum of all fears? if not get it. it can be done that easy. when they strike, all of your country will be at war over in that hellhole and there won't be any troops left to defend the homefront. so they wait, untill all of you take over bagdhad then meanwhile all of their gear is moved to a location taht noone knows about they set up shop, launch a few long range missiles to the central targets in the US and then once the markets shut down, hell breaks loose, and people panic.... all because, they thought that since they were america... they could not POSSIBBLEY be attacket. all you war idiots are just ***** whipped into a fantasy world and are far from the realization of the truth of things that could happen.

-Dave

son,
YOU have been watching too much TV.

DEAL
03-26-2003, 10:35 AM
Saddam HusGay hahaha!!!
thats great!!!

03-26-2003, 10:38 AM
i agree with 4 punks , i have nothin against canadians or canadian members on this site but your country has nothing to offer and cant do ****, i think bush is a dumb lookin guy and stuff but u guys talk like u know everything, are country and our leaders know alot more than a couple of teenage canadians so just shut up with were canada and we know everything, were not gonna stop and if they decide to start attackin like u say and the whole world goes to hell your still screwed cuz if we cant protect ourselves either can u so u might as well support us

DGR Designs
03-26-2003, 10:41 AM
you think that I CARE about what the canadian army has? HAHAHA funny i'lkl tell you: a bunch of broken choppers, a few war canoes and wait, i do believe your troops admired our armoured vehicles in afghanistan. and i don't know everything. just to let you know....

250exer
03-26-2003, 10:57 AM
DGR

I intellectual conflict, you'd be unarmed.

250exer
03-26-2003, 10:58 AM
Or as I meant to say...

DGR

In intellectual combat, you'd be unarmed.

JustRace
03-26-2003, 11:49 AM

-Dave

Oh man gotta love those movies. If you go walk out doors and take a hard look there is this thing called reality, you should look into it sometime.

If iraq had weapons that could reach us they would have violated even more things than they already have. So then other countries would see what is going on and have our backs in this war. Unless all of the leaders of the other countries are as ***** and out of it as you are.

I still get a big kick out of the fact that you are comparing this to a movie. lmao.

Woodsrider
03-26-2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by blondie69

You sound French not Canadian:rolleyes:

born-to-race
03-26-2003, 02:32 PM
Just because hes dumb doesn't mean all the Canadians are. I agree with the American cause.

Dune Surfer
03-26-2003, 03:11 PM
DGR, It's easy to sit on your a** and call our troops and us pussies. I live in San Diego were one out of five troops come from. So you see people we know are fighting and dieing for your right to live free and spout your bullsh*t. You have a right to your opinion but show respect for our people dieing. You talk a lot of crap but if your pitifull country needed use we would be there. Maybe you should move to France. I also have friends who lost love ones in the twin tower, so all I can say is payback is a bit*h.
Personal I think you should shut your trap and I believe most people here would agree. Maybe when you grow up you will be smart enough to see the big picture.

Max400
03-26-2003, 03:32 PM
stupid americans. i can see this happening exactley (what andrew said) all your gonna do is get yourselves and teh rest of the friggin world blown all to hell. dumbass bush only wants to be the king oil tycoon. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I THINK THAT ALL OF US "STUPID AMERICANS" SHOULD PUT YOU ON OUR IGNORE LIST!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM GOING TO..............................

You can't reason with supidity!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bsb64
03-26-2003, 03:48 PM
>>>you think that I CARE about what the canadian army has? HAHAHA funny i'lkl tell you: a bunch of broken choppers, a few war canoes and wait<<<

Exactly, you and half of the free world doesn't have to care about having a real miltary. You know why? Because you live under the wing of our protection, never forget it. Next time you decide to rip America, think about why you don't need an army, you ungreatful big mouth! I can't believe all of these little weak punkazz countries who should be backing us, but intead are critical of us.

As always the British and Australians are the only countrys with the stones to stand with us through thick and thin. France, Canada, Germany? the weaker they are the bigger their mouths. I have more respect for Saddam than the French. At least he fights. The French let the Nazis walks right over them.

Chef
03-26-2003, 03:50 PM

I hope we DO go to war with Canada so we can get rid of idiots like you.

Castor-426ex
03-26-2003, 05:16 PM
you need to quit bad mouthing our nation and our president...

truth is...i have enough firearms in my home to take Canada out

So shut your hole and know your role:grr

D-4our
03-26-2003, 06:14 PM
I think canada should outlaw growing weed because it looks like dgr got ahold of some, oh yeah, they're never gonna strike the west coast with a missle because weve got a lttle place called vandenberg air force base that is designed to intercept missles, do you think our government hasnt thought this s#it through?

03-27-2003, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by Castor-426ex
you need to quit bad mouthing our nation and our president...

truth is...i have enough firearms in my home to take Canada out

So shut your hole and know your role:grr

I agree,,,,,,shut it up..:mad:

DGR Designs
03-27-2003, 08:18 AM
well, maybe i DO have weed. but at least when **** starts over here and stuff starts blowin up i'll be so ***in mellowed out to know whats goin on... and by the time i come to the real life, i'll be in hell anyways. so bah. talk **** all you want remember,

03-27-2003, 08:28 AM
I will talk all the **** i want, 2nd respelling profanity like you did is not cool and bad mouthing the US along with your piss poor attitude has put you on thin ice.. I'd watch what you say DGR unless you want to reregister under a different name..:uhoh: and yes this is the open forum and yes you have a freedom of speech but what you DON"T have is access to ban people like i do..so ease up,,take a chill pill and quit dissin the states...the disrespect your showing me, my father and those that are in the war makes me wanna puke..

Guy400
03-27-2003, 08:30 AM
And to add to Rico's tirade, what are you doing here DGR?? You're over at Bluetraxx bad-mouthing this site so why do you come here still? If those are your new friends, go play with them.

My avatar says it all....