PDA

View Full Version : 04-05 crank bearing part #s

cincy250R
08-20-2014, 05:39 PM
Just looking to buy new crank bearings for my 04 and service Honda only lists the right side roller bearing and collar as an assembly with a whole new crank called service Honda and they said if I got a old part # they could order just the bearing for any help would be great thanks

Dave

maxamillion
08-20-2014, 09:10 PM
Why not go ahead and replace the 10yr old crank while you're in there? It comes with the updated bearing,inner race, an additional collar to keep the inner race from moving around to help longevity, and the new designed seal. I've replaced a couple crank assemblies on 05 motors recently I think that would be the best way to go.

cincy250R
08-21-2014, 04:52 AM
Why not go ahead and replace the 10yr old crank while you're in there? It comes with the updated bearing,inner race, an additional collar to keep the inner race from moving around to help longevity, and the new designed seal. I've replaced a couple crank assemblies on 05 motors recently I think that would be the best way to go.

It already has the updated crank...

blacknblue#2
08-21-2014, 08:04 AM
I can't help ya on the old part number I usually just order them as an assembly but what caught me was your name....what part of cincy you in and where all ya ride at? I'm just east of ya in Winchester (Adams county).

Ruf Racing
08-21-2014, 01:31 PM
Just looking to buy new crank bearings for my 04 and service Honda only lists the right side roller bearing and collar as an assembly with a whole new crank called service Honda and they said if I got a old part # they could order just the bearing for any help would be great thanks

Dave

Try this. PN# 91008-HP1-672, Right side bearing and collar kit. This is the bearing and collar only. I replaced mine years ago. I hope I wrote it down right.

cincy250R
08-21-2014, 02:32 PM
I can't help ya on the old part number I usually just order them as an assembly but what caught me was your name....what part of cincy you in and where all ya ride at? I'm just east of ya in Winchester (Adams county).

Haha yeah I'm on the west side of cincy kinda by Harrison we have a small group of guys that ride all over silver lake,Wayne national forest, haspin, black mountain, Hatfield, I haven't been out in a little while been busy with work and school but now I'm out of school and ready to ride haha

cincy250R
08-21-2014, 02:33 PM
Try this. PN# 91008-HP1-672, Right side bearing and collar kit. This is the bearing and collar only. I replaced mine years ago. I hope I wrote it down right.

Thanks I'll give it a try

blacknblue#2
08-21-2014, 03:20 PM
Haha yeah I'm on the west side of kinda by Harrison we have a small group of guys that ride all over silver lake,Wayne national forest, haspin, black mountain, Hatfield, I haven't been out in a little while been busy with work and school but now I'm out of school and ready to ride haha

Get at me sometime. We hit Hatfield a couple times a year, wayne several times a year and in between we have hundreds of acres of local trails on the east side of the county by Shawnee forest that we ride. We all got married and only a couple of us kept our toys so we are always inviting new riders out. Between hills, jumps across trails and miles of trails I can promise ya a days worth of fun right here in Adams county......despite what you've heard about the area haha

cincy250R
08-22-2014, 04:45 AM
Get at me sometime. We hit Hatfield a couple times a year, wayne several times a year and in between we have hundreds of acres of local trails on the east side of the county by Shawnee forest that we ride. We all got married and only a couple of us kept our toys so we are always inviting new riders out. Between hills, jumps across trails and miles of trails I can promise ya a days worth of fun right here in Adams county......despite what you've heard about the area haha

Hell yeah man sounds good text/call me sometime 5133792980

-Dave

swera
10-29-2014, 10:32 PM
it is a stock motor with the only add on is a Dasa full exhaust and no lid. It has a 188 main and a stock pilot and stock leak jet. With the boot off it does give a squirt of fuel every throttle stab. I took him to a track this weekend and it ran and pulled fine, but there was never a time when he stabbed the throttle from idle. that is the only time it bogs. could the leak jet be too big or small? when sizing a leak jet does the bigger number mean larger hole?