PDA

View Full Version : ****in old man...

DGR Designs
03-23-2003, 05:26 AM
well looks like my life has hit the bottom of the ****hole. my ******* drunk father is gonna sell my quad. he paid for it so its his but he bought it for ME... now hes sellin it because hes an ******* and thats like the only talent and love for a sport i have. and i have no money to pay for my cell phone bill or a new quad or even a $500 quad that doesnt work (which would be fine for me at least i could work on something to pass the time). among that. i have no g/f or car and my dad only cares about the next time he can have a ******* drink. wish i could just take off and live somewhere else away from the hell hole of a life and start over. but thats not possibble i guess. and to boot, im to young to get a jpb that i could bring in enought money to pay for a quad. and by the time i can get a year round job to make monthly payments on one, my old EX which i love so much won't be at the dealership anymore (its gettin sold at a dealership) and i was really hopin to race this season but looks like i can't now.... so basically, i have NO quad, NO job, NO car, NO money, and NO g/f.
anyone got a quad they can give to me? **** working or not i could care less im desperate

BadA$$440
03-23-2003, 05:34 AM
How old are you? I use to go around the neighborhood and mow people yards for $20 when i was like 14, maid about $100 a week. And now i work at a grocery store gettin abou $140 a week. I bought my quad new in 2001 and i paid for it ( still am ) with my own money, no help from the parents. And i bought everything on my quad to withmy own money. So instead of whinning about it, if i were you, id be lookin for a job right now.

And the G/F thing, i don think that is your dads fault, i think thats a personal problem, lol:p

And dont use " I dont have a car" excuse b/c i worked for 2 years without one, i always walked, rode a bike, or bummed a ride from a friend or family member.

QuadTrix6
03-23-2003, 05:40 AM
hey bro don't worry...im sure things will work out, we all have problems trust me weathe rit be family or financial im sure we can all relate, just habg in there and try to get some kind of jo and save for a new quad. im 20 but i always worked since i was 13 and i bought everything i have 2 trucks, a boat, a quad, a jetski...and some other toys but i always bought them with my own money so my parents would never be able to take em away..sure some night i got into fight with them and had to sleeop in my work truck :o but hey we all have our issues..lol, hang in there bro

blondie69
03-23-2003, 06:01 AM
dave, i know i'm probably jus gonna say the same things as the guys above did. but their right. jus get a job shoveling snow round middle or watever. and u can work at the co-op when your 15 if u have your parents permission. and its not TOO hard to save up money. because with everything i own that i paid for and the money i have in the bank....i probably could buy my own quad. and hell...i used to have a quad.....my parents sold it on me....it happens. but i was jus like.....really pissed off at them, beat up our punching bag, crap like that. but just save up.....and if u can't.....borrow money from ppls to start makin payments....thats all i can really say....and i know i coulda said this on msn n all....but ya:p
good luck! :)

jcv400ex
03-23-2003, 06:02 AM
A cell phone???? A 400 with some pretty good accessories on it...and you don't have a job....hmm, sounds like daddy's introducing you to the real world.... I was a spoiled little $hit when i was younger too, new bike or quad every 3 years or so, then I turned 16....and I wanted a new quad. Parents said "Get a job, and buy it then" I threw a hissy just like your doing, but I got over it, worked for what I wanted, and got it....you can do the same. Grow up, quit your whining, and work for what you want......:o

SGA
I know where you are coming from. I have been there, right in your shoes. You are just going to have to suck it up, and be a man. Its dads house, so deal with that. Dont blame your problems on your parents, thats just taking the easy route. So dad drinks all the time, and mom could care less, or does not want to confront it. Thats Life. Your parents dont owe you a thing, they got you here, its time to stop whining, time to look for answers to your problems.
My parents are both dead now, I still do not like them, never did. Dad was drunk, mom did not care. I had to learn to stand on my feet. I did. Was it fair? no. Is life fair sometimes? no.
You can do anything you want with your life, its your choice. You can sit and whine, or you can stand up, figure out what to do, and go for it. God gave you a brain, use it.
It helped me out alot to talk to adults that I respected and trusted about problems at home. They helped me go in the right direction.
I have read some of your other posts, you are not dumb, In fact, you are very smart. I have faith in you. YOU CAN DO IT.

Narly R
Yea it will get better! Like everyone else said just try and get a job and things. It will get better if you get a job and take everything one step at a time!

DGR Designs
03-23-2003, 06:17 AM
well thanks for all the advice but for one id like to address, the deal with my quad was, the day i got a job that i could have enought to make my payments on the quad, i would make them and have to pay back every penny to the old man. and i am not a spoiled little *****. i bought my cell phone with my own cash. and i pay my bills. and out here in sticksville, noone wants to hire a 15 year old. so i can't get a job untill the summer. i got on my BICYCLE and drove around all day to every farm out here looking for a job and i got the same answer at all them. "not untill your 16" im not "whining" im venting if i had the money, i would buy my own damn quad if i could get a job i would and the coop told ME that i needed to be 16. everywhere did. you have no idea how much i want to work but noone wants to take a chance on a kid in case i get hurt on the job or some other bs that they all give me. guss i'll have to wati and go back to mountian biking...:( wait haha i sold my good mtb for money to pay for some of my quad and now im stuck with a normal bike.

Derek
03-23-2003, 06:18 AM
lol...gotta laugh. Since i was 14 ive been paying for everything. Quad, gas, sports, and everything else i want to do. Just get up and go do some jobs for people around there houses.

sportraxrider10
03-23-2003, 06:24 AM
you could cut grass?:confused: my cousin has been doing that since he was 8 years old so don't say your too young.:rolleyes:

DEAL
03-23-2003, 08:56 AM
You may also want to recoginize his father is an alcoholic ... and seeming as how its not fair that hes getting his quad sold because of his fathers drinking problem.......

Chanman420q
03-23-2003, 09:19 AM
steel his beer til he gives you his quad back

Ham Sandwich
03-23-2003, 09:58 AM
steal his beer til he gives you his quad back

HAHA Classic,

No $hit how much booze does he need that he has to sell you 4 wheeler?

Cheap vodka is only 5 bucks a fifth, he needs to be a frivilous sponge head.

honda400exrider
03-23-2003, 10:05 AM
yeah just save like 40 bucks and buy him two 30 packs and hopefully he might changw his mind:eek2: :devil , but im sorry to hear about his drinking problem

Rip_Tear
03-23-2003, 10:46 AM
Well that sucks dude. But if your dad is selling your quad to pay for his drinking problem you should talk to someone, like the police or something, its not right. You should be able to find odd jobs to do... Good luck.

400exBro
03-23-2003, 10:56 AM
ya i know how you feel man,,, one time i was so mad i was thinking of commiting suicide, but in the end knew that it wasn t worth a life to do it, i would hurt my parents so much, and after all they did for me, it wasn t worth it...
i wanted so much stuff for my ex to race mx but my parents said finally buy your own stuff, pay for it yourself... well i work here and there doing what ever i can to work for my moms company and get paid a little and go around cutting grass and helping out people... no one will hire me becuase i am 15 as well, 16 this summer.. but i am not looking for a job at the moment because school, to me, is the most important thing right now... i want to grow up and get a job that makes 50 000+ a year so i can build my own coustum quads and race...

jobs will take away to much of my time from school and being a kid, you are only a kid once so enjoy every minute of it... the freedom and joy of it... my parents respect that but they are pushing for me to get a job so i am looking...
and alchol is not away to solve it...

well i hope you all the best....

DGR Designs
03-23-2003, 11:15 AM
thanks fellas. oh by the way im thinking about buying a beat 'shee to rebuild and piece togeather. was wondering tho, are the parts interchangeable from '87 till present?

Ryan
03-23-2003, 11:17 AM
Things might blow over, he might just forget about the hole thing. What was the problem that started this anyways?

As for the job, I am also currently looking for a job since I can't afford such an expensive sport at this age and time. Im gonna keep my head up and keep looking though. You should do the same.

toby400ex
03-23-2003, 11:18 AM
Ive bought all my quads myself from lawn mowing, and today i just sold my 300ex:D :D :D

CHAUNCY
03-23-2003, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by DGR Designs
thanks fellas. oh by the way im thinking about buying a beat 'shee to rebuild and piece togeather. was wondering tho, are the parts interchangeable from '87 till present?

I think most parts are interchangable but might be wrong. I know the 2 ( i think) first years banshees were made they had J-arms. I dont tihnk you can put a arms on the frame but I might be wrong. Maybe you can.

Chanman420q
03-23-2003, 12:05 PM
yeah janessen or something like that makes interchangable a arms from j arms. That and the hubs were diffrant. But other than that i think its the same

Glow Plug
03-23-2003, 12:14 PM
feel your pain, i know you were just venting but stuff like this happens and if your dad has a drinking problem talk to a school conserler or something or the police or somethig like that, and once your out of the house and have a good job then you can buy your own quad that was even better than the 400ex you have now :D

Chanman420q
03-23-2003, 12:17 PM
if my dad threatend to sell any of my quads im gunna hide them at a friends or stash them in the woods somewhere.... either that or just take things off of it... like tires motors... steerning stem. tkae the top end off. Piss him off real good

03-23-2003, 02:07 PM
sorry to hear dude, hope he changes his mind, do what ^ said and maybe he'll think twice about it ya know?

jay's 300
03-23-2003, 02:24 PM
Sorry to hear about your problem bro, but before I would go pissin off my alcholic dad and takin a chance on getting treated like a stress ball, I think i would try to look for jobs a little more. Talking to your guidance counselor wouldn't be a bad idea though. Always good to have someone to talk to! Good luck and keep ya chin up! Hide quad=last resort! :D