PDA

View Full Version : Sad Day

sweet300ex
03-23-2003, 04:40 AM
a couple of days ago i wrecked my 300ex and bent the handlebars, i hvae wrecked like 3 times so far, and after that happened my dad got mad, he said that if i ever wreck again he was gonna sell it, well today i wrecked and bent the handlebars completely down but i dont think anything else is wrong, and my dad flipped and said it was now for sale, i have the worst feeling ever right now

flyin#5
03-23-2003, 04:43 AM
that sucks. how do you wreck so much?

JUSTINcredible
03-23-2003, 04:46 AM
fix it and maybe he wont be so bad

QuadTrix6
03-23-2003, 04:48 AM
why did you tell him :huh

blondie69
03-23-2003, 05:01 AM
Man....that sukz. My parents sold mine because i was out all the time muddin, i would be gone all day long in the summer, and i was burnin to much fuel. :p
all well......life goes on....hey...if u save up, maybe u can buy your own sometime:D :D
good luck! ;)

HondaRancherES
03-23-2003, 05:44 AM
That's dumb. Your gonna wreck. Everybody does. I have 4 times since I got mine. All my dad does is laugh about it and life goes on.

Chef
03-23-2003, 05:49 AM
Easy fix, dont wreck. :D I havent yet crashed my Banshee, and I've had it for a little less than a year now.

sweet300ex
03-23-2003, 05:57 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Chef
[B]Easy fix, dont wreck.

I know im not trying to but i think its too late now

sweet300ex
03-23-2003, 06:56 AM
i guess it isnt my dads falt tho, he was just being caring i guess, but now i have to give up something i love becuase of i stupid mistake

Sportrax10
03-23-2003, 08:29 AM
Is he mad that your breaking the quad, or is he mad that your hurting yourself? If hes scared that your gonna hurt yourself, thats what safety gear is for. If hes mad that your bending your bars, buy some Tag or Renthal bars and hope it dosnt happen again. Plead with him not to sell it, im glad my dad also rides and he knows how it is and would never sell mine.

Dune Surfer
03-23-2003, 11:28 AM
Think about it. If you has any commen sense you would'nt be wrecking all the time. Learn how to ride. I'm a dad and if my son kept wrecking I would sell his quad in a heartbeat. Not because I'm an a-hole but because I love him and worry about his safety. I think he is being a good parent. You are riding over your head.
You need to gain maturity. sorry

MxStar826
03-23-2003, 11:33 AM
When I used to race dirtbikes I had a bad crash during practice. After spending a night in several different hospitals,and 5 days on the couch,my dad couldn't push me enough to get back on and ride again.

BTW-That really sucks. Just tell him you'll be more careful next time and won't make stupid choices...

muff
03-23-2003, 11:50 AM
even the best riders crash, and its not cause of stupid things, ***** just happens whether you like it or not

yes sometimes there are stupid crashes but most of the time for me i'm just doin the same old trail i always take and somethin happens, one time i was just goin around a sharp corner and a tree limb, it cut a 2" gash in my rear tire

brink400
03-23-2003, 11:59 AM
Just threaten your dads life. One time my dad threatened to sell my quad. I told him I was going to shoot him with a shotgun so he just dropped that whole idea. :eek2:

sweet300ex
03-23-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Dune Surfer
Think about it. If you has any commen sense you would'nt be wrecking all the time. Learn how to ride. I'm a dad and if my son kept wrecking I would sell his quad in a heartbeat. Not because I'm an a-hole but because I love him and worry about his safety. I think he is being a good parent. You are riding over your head.
You need to gain maturity. sorry

I know how to ride, and i understand what your saying but i am just havin bad luck, im not gettin hurt when im wreckin, the quad doesnt even touch me

toby400ex
03-23-2003, 01:15 PM
I think its all just parental scare tactics, this bs will blow over, how will he sell it with bent handlebars anyway. It sounds like he doesnt know much about quads anyway.:huh

sweet300ex
03-23-2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by toby400ex
I think its all just parental scare tactics, this bs will blow over, how will he sell it with bent handlebars anyway. It sounds like he doesnt know much about quads anyway.:huh

he was gonna buy a new pair, and he knows alot about quads

toby400ex
03-23-2003, 03:07 PM
If he knows anything , he should know how to possibly teach you to ride the way he wants you too or realize you could replace the parts yourself so it doesnt cost him any money when you mess up.:huh

sweet300ex
03-23-2003, 11:52 PM
i know how to ride and its not about replacing parts it about safety, i dont usually wreck this much im just havin bad luck, anybody i ride with will tell you i kno how to ride

MOFO
03-24-2003, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by brink400
Just threaten your dads life. One time my dad threatened to sell my quad. I told him I was going to shoot him with a shotgun so he just dropped that whole idea. :eek2:

WTF is wrong with you!

03-24-2003, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by VWVR6
WTF is wrong with you!

That's what i was thinkin...:huh

Dustybear300ex
03-24-2003, 01:23 AM
its called riding. you ride then you crash then you ride again.

MSL
03-24-2003, 01:32 AM
Just threaten your dads life. One time my dad threatened to sell my quad. I told him I was going to shoot him with a shotgun so he just dropped that whole idea.

WTF!

If my kid ever and i mean ever tells me some chit like that he will have more to worry about than his quad.

You are pathetic..

dirtmomma
03-24-2003, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by MSL
WTF!

If my kid ever and i mean ever tells me some chit like that he will have more to worry about than his quad.

You are pathetic..

Pathetic???????????? I was thinkin something else:grr Yeah WTF is wrong w/ you??? My kid ever did that too me he WOULD NOT have a quad & I'd like to see him try it!!!!!! I'm sooooo glad I have nice respectful kids:)

Dustybear300ex
03-24-2003, 10:29 AM
i dont see what the ****ing big deal is. if your not falling off and wrecking or breaking **** then your not riding hard enough.i already know that my dad would never tell me to stop riding unless i was riding on the streets to piss people off or something dumb. i woukldnt threaten him but i think if he did tell me to stop then i would ride anyways without him knowing somehow. i wouldnt let falling stop me.