PDA

View Full Version : Lane Bairds 2014 70 shifter championship quad and 90 shifter FOR SALE

greek610
08-04-2014, 01:14 PM
Now forsale is Lane Bairds 2014 race quads. Both these quads were brand new at the beginning of the 2014 racing year they have only 6 hours on them they have never been practiced on only raced at the nationals both quads have all the same parts on them the only difference is the motors one is a kx 65 motor built by CGR. and the other is a kx85 motor also built by CGR. they both have. Bill baird motorsports A Arms, swingarm, stem,nerff bars, grab bar, Bumper, ti axle.light hubs,renthal bars,all ti bolts,v force reeds, trackside pipe,vortex ignition, goldspeed wheels, gps offroad tires,fresh did chians, FOX shocks flot front air shocks and podium rear the only cobra fox shocks in the world. They are the lightest race ready cobras out there. everything is in top shape. These quads have never been welded on or had any cracks in the frames. Both quads will be at Loretta lynns this weekend and ready to go to a new home sunday afternoon. I also have 2 spare 90 motors they are fresh new everything never been ran and 2 70 motors fresh from the top to the bottom. full race motors. please fill free to call me at the shop [270)-333-2324 or email me at casey@billbairdmotorsports.com or stop by the rig this weekend I have all sorts of parts im need rid of. Quads are 11,000 and worth every penny. Ive built a bunch of quads and these two are my pride and joys. They are very good quads. I really dont want to see them sit and collect dust next year.