PDA

View Full Version : Curtis Sparks slip on with White Brothers header

doublejz
08-01-2014, 11:35 AM
So I opened up the muffler on my white brother e-series to check on the packing as it sounded like a empty can the last time I rode it.

I found that most of the core is rusted out and missing. I really don't want to spend ~$600 for a Curtis Sparks full system so I'm wondering if the Curtis Sparks slip on would fit the White Brothers e-series pipe.

Any input is appreciated.

DragonGunner
08-01-2014, 03:59 PM
So I opened up the muffler on my white brother e-series to check on the packing as it sounded like a empty can the last time I rode it.

I found that most of the core is rusted out and missing. I really don't want to spend ~$600 for a Curtis Sparks full system so I'm wondering if the Curtis Sparks slip on would fit the White Brothers e-series pipe.

Any input is appreciated.

Slip ons fit stock headers. Most if not all non stock headers that I have seen have their own and different curves and lengths back to their own muffler, which is not the kind of slip on that would fit your stock header. With that said, I have a CT Racing header, it mufflers rusted away also. I was able to attach my White Brothers E-Series muffler to it but had to fabricate a piece of flex exhaust pipe, and a piece of muffler tubing because there was a 2" gap between them. So most likely you will have to fabricate something to fit that header to a slip on of any kind.