PDA

View Full Version : front wheels wont turn

JadenKrosis
06-30-2014, 01:57 PM
Got an 09 B.Force with barely 200 miles on it, running a set of TJD XGen tracks. Took it for a weekend ride in mud, sand, and dirt trails. Nothing really deep but I got it very muddy.
Everything performed flawlessly during riding. Parked it for the night and rode it again the next day trouble free.

Pulled it into the trailer for the ride home and it didnt want to go into neutral, the lever would stop just short. I had no more space on the trailer to move forwards so I rocked my body forwards and back as if riding a mechanical bull to find that sweet spot where it would go into neutral.

Got it to go into neutral but I did pull kind of hard on the stick to do so.
I pulled in the parking brake and zip stripped the front brake lever for the 150 mile ride home, same as I did on the drive there.

After sitting for a couple days I started it up to pull it out of the trailer, put it in reverse and the front wheels (tracks) wont turn, as if the brake is stuck. Cracked open both bleeders to let some pressure off and removed the calipers, they still wont turn.
Jacked it up and can just barely spin just a little in both directions but thats about all. It is the same for both sides. I checked the tracks over real good for stones or anything that would bind them up but theres nothing there. Took the front driveshaft out along with the actuator and still, cannot rotate them.

I`m stumped as to what could possibly have happened between the time I pulled it into the trailer and the time I tried to back it out, any ideas?