PDA

View Full Version : briar cliff national

zyoung04
06-15-2014, 10:30 AM
Didn't stay for Sunday cuz of fathers day. But went yesterday, had a awesome time. The racing was great with full gates in pretty much every class. Only thing I was disappointed about was not being able to get a shirt. That moto tee trailer was wiped plum out. Guess I'll have to order one off of the store later on. Cannot wait to see this again next year! It was awesome thanks josbourne your hard work paid off.

Kovatch
06-16-2014, 10:55 AM
They are always out of shirts/sizes. It was just after Pro Moto 1 and I got the last blue XL Briarcliff shirt. No XL in Gray. Half the women's were out... JO and his staff did one heck of a great job for the national. Made the track worthy of what a National requires.

zyoung04
06-17-2014, 12:30 AM
They are always out of shirts/sizes. It was just after Pro Moto 1 and I got the last blue XL Briarcliff shirt. No XL in Gray. Half the women's were out... JO and his staff did one heck of a great job for the national. Made the track worthy of what a National requires.

All they had when I looked was tie dye shirts and a hoodie, it's not exactly hoodie weather so I just went without, didn't really feel like being a hippie either lol.

I seen where some of the guys were complaining on facebook about the track. Personally I thought it was awesome, but I wasn't out there riding either. I know several guys went down Sunday from the way it sounds. Hetrick made the comment he hopes they don't go back next year cuz the track was too fast and some lips were sketchy. From what I've seen not very many of the tracks they ran on this year had lil if any prep at all. That wasn't the case here I don't feel like. I know muddy creek looked like pavement.

mxquad53
06-17-2014, 08:16 AM
I stood in line for 15-20 mins for him to tell me he was out of everything but the tie dye, I bet you they didn't run out of shirts at HighPoint for the bike national over the weekend.

A lot of people did go down hard over the weekend, I heard its was like 50 and 14 of them are in critical condition. The track was great for both of my motos, but Friday's practice was a different story it was really rough. Overall I thought the track was good and I had a blast there, I hope that the national comes back next year.

josborn
06-18-2014, 04:23 PM
I stood in line for 15-20 mins for him to tell me he was out of everything but the tie dye, I bet you they didn't run out of shirts at HighPoint for the bike national over the weekend.

A lot of people did go down hard over the weekend, I heard its was like 50 and 14 of them are in critical condition. The track was great for both of my motos, but Friday's practice was a different story it was really rough. Overall I thought the track was good and I had a blast there, I hope that the national comes back next year.

I have an order of royal blue atv national shirts coming, they will be here in a couple weeks.