PDA

View Full Version : Anyone running yoshi rs2 full exhaust?

Mdkp123
05-29-2014, 06:02 PM
Hey guys I'm thinking about ordering the yoshimura rs2 full exhaust but want to get a few others opinions first. I've read that they're not to loud but has a very nice deep sound. I was going to order the sparks full exhaust but my local dealer talked me out of it because of how loud they are. I don't want anything ridiculously loud.
I had an hmf slip on on my old warrior and that was pretty loud so I don't think I want an hmf. What do you guys think?

LxMxL97
05-30-2014, 04:54 PM
Hey guys I'm thinking about ordering the yoshimura rs2 full exhaust but want to get a few others opinions first. I've read that they're not to loud but has a very nice deep sound. I was going to order the sparks full exhaust but my local dealer talked me out of it because of how loud they are. I don't want anything ridiculously loud.
I had an hmf slip on on my old warrior and that was pretty loud so I don't think I want an hmf. What do you guys think?

IMO sparks is the best exhaust out there and many will rank it in the top 3 but they are VERY VERY loud I had a yoshi on a 450r one time and it was quiet but had a good deep sound like you're talking about

Mdkp123
05-30-2014, 05:43 PM
Yea my local parts store said that his son has the sparks and said its ridiculously loud which is why I'm staying away from it now.