PDA

View Full Version : What I'm doing now...

tbrackman84
04-19-2014, 12:40 PM
Is sitting up on a mountain the central pa with a tire that's off the wheel... I'm just sitting here waiting for my dad to come back with a spare wheel for me to put on and hope I can make it home from
There. I have a long wait so I figured I'd post this for some
Entertainment. Not the worst thing in the world, but I hope all of you are having a better Saturday than I am, lol!

blacknblue#2
04-19-2014, 01:36 PM
Who would have ever thought the day would come where you could put your riding stories on the forum from the trail lol

OldGuyonaQuad
04-19-2014, 02:57 PM
Happened to my brother at rock house a couple of years ago, I stayed with his quad while he and the others did the 4 hour round trip to get the parts necessary to repair it. I just kept thinking if a bear comes down the path I'm revving the engine and standing it up on it's rear to make it look bigger.

CJM
04-20-2014, 05:59 PM
That stinks. Awhile back happened to one of my buddies, we wound up taking some gas and using a lighter. it worked but wasnt smart really. Coulda blown up.

HondaRacing83
04-20-2014, 07:21 PM
Happened to my buddy last fall. Yellow 400ex too must ne something about them lol. We found a ratchet strap in the woods and hauled him back to someones house someone we were with knew and filled back up