PDA

View Full Version : Ltr450 Fox Podium X Rear Shock

timmersam
04-18-2014, 11:13 AM
I just bought this shock a few days ago on ebay for what I feel is a good deal, except now I found three Elka Elite Shocks locally for a great package deal and I won't be needing this shock anymore. I paid 320 plus 20 shipping for it, I will be posting it on ebay as well as here let me know if youre interested. Here is the original description:

-This shock doesn't appear to be leaking, but the wrap for the reservoir has a little rub (pictured), the bottom bumper block needs replacing (pictured) and it looks as though someone adjust the spring preload with a punch or something (pictured). That is the only noticeable damage. I bought this shock used, along with a set of fox evol x front shocks, which i will have in another auction, because my plans didn't work out. I was told this shock is set up for MX and for an 160-170 pound rider. I wish i could tell you more but that is all i know about it.

I cant seem to post pictures at the moment, here is the link to the auction with detailed pictures. http://www.ebay.com/itm/LTR450-LTR-450-450R-Fox-Podium-rear-shock-/251500650069?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=%252Fl9Cw%252BSmnhikKrxfJMzfpPNQuKA%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc