PDA

View Full Version : Betcha half of you on this site dont even know this....

JDiablo
04-17-2014, 04:24 PM
That this site used to be called Exriders back in the day!1718107927

JDiablo
04-17-2014, 04:27 PM
Damn and now I realized that Ive been on this site for over ten years!

CJM
04-17-2014, 06:52 PM
I know it, I used to be on here back when it was exriders. I miss that time

miller821
04-17-2014, 08:24 PM
Anytime I come here on any computer, if the site isn't on my bookmark bar I always type in exriders.com/vbb Just a habit even though it had changed by the time I joined.

Stickman400
04-17-2014, 11:20 PM
Yea, I also always type exriders in the address bar, never occurs to me that it's called atvriders until I see the home page.

Honda5
04-18-2014, 05:21 AM
I guess when I post this I can look on the right and see when I joined.

Honda5
04-18-2014, 05:22 AM
Looks like 2002 for me damn

blacknblue#2
04-18-2014, 11:06 AM
I had old names and lost passwords to all them. .........trivia: who created the site?

Honda5
04-18-2014, 11:22 AM
My guess is Harlen

Scro
04-18-2014, 11:32 AM
Created by a guy named Leo. Bought by Harlen.

honda250xrider
04-18-2014, 11:34 AM
I believe Ben was the owner then it changed hands several times thereafter

Scro
04-18-2014, 11:36 AM
I do remember that name being in the mix somewhere. Seems like Ben and Leo were in it together.

blacknblue#2
04-18-2014, 12:29 PM
I believe leo was was the creator. Ben took it over from leo and then Harlen. Wonder if either of those old guys ever look to see what the site has grown into, in its prime. 4punks was a big deal on here back in the day

Rastus
04-18-2014, 02:42 PM
Haha, I remember when his name was 3punks!

Pappy, Rico, Guy400, and some others too.

It has been awhile. :devious:

blacknblue#2
04-18-2014, 05:05 PM
Haha, I remember when his name was 3punks!

It has been awhile. :devious:
I know 4punks lost a child at some point :( im thinking guy still pops up some. Rico has his own site but no longer rides and obviously pappy is still at it. 4punks always seemed like he was heavy into riding. Wonder if he still rides?

JDiablo
04-19-2014, 07:33 AM
wow you guys threw some OLD school names out there! I actually got ahold of pappy after 6 years out of the game and sure as anything I sent him all of my parts to coat. I think he said he was getting out of the PC game though and I was one of his last customers. Idk if there is any truth to that or not,but I see a lot has changed on this site and I don't see a lot of the normal posters I used too. I also type EXriders into the web bar. That is when this was a Honda only website. Ahh the good ole days!

OldGuyonaQuad
04-19-2014, 02:58 PM
and Nissan used to be called Datsun...BTW Devils suck :P

HondaRacing83
04-20-2014, 09:42 AM
I remember it being exriders on my old user. Miss this place its too dead now with some tards. I was on here when i was like 10 or 11 on my old account lol

BlasterEaten250
04-23-2014, 10:38 AM
This place really slowed down. I miss the old days too. Nothing like it used to be!!

Sick0
04-27-2014, 05:31 PM
12 years for me...

Wired
04-29-2014, 03:35 PM
How about the bluetraxx - exriders war? I even got into it at a gravel pit here because of it with some guy on a raptor hahaha good old days

JDiablo
04-29-2014, 05:23 PM
Oh man it used to be a sin to even mention anything NON Honda related here back in the day...you would literally be eaten alive by them!

wilkin250r
05-08-2014, 11:39 AM

Yeah, some others...

feuerstack411
05-09-2014, 05:38 PM
Those were the good old days. I was a Bluetraxx loyalist but I ended up staying here because it was more active. But I haven't been on here for quite some time since the site died down so much (the Army didn't help either)

I was a member for a WHILE, but I was banned in 08 or so when Pappy was banning people left and right.

Seeing some of the names in this thread is bringing back all kinds of nostalgia. The good old days of doing nothing but riding during the day then coming on here all night getting into arguments with people over the most ridiculous ****.

It seems like the whole ATV scene died down a bit in general. My local MX series is basically gone, but it seems like NEATV is still thriving.

JDiablo
05-10-2014, 05:13 AM
Those were the good old days. I was a Bluetraxx loyalist but I ended up staying here because it was more active. But I haven't been on here for quite some time since the site died down so much (the Army didn't help either)

I was a member for a WHILE, but I was banned in 08 or so when Pappy was banning people left and right.

Seeing some of the names in this thread is bringing back all kinds of nostalgia. The good old days of doing nothing but riding during the day then coming on here all night getting into arguments with people over the most ridiculous ****.

It seems like the whole ATV scene died down a bit in general. My local MX series is basically gone, but it seems like NEATV is still thriving.

LOL, I remember those days...I sold my quad ehh back in 05-06ish then didn't even visit this site for a couple of years then May 2012 I decided enough fantasizing about getting another quad and broke down and finally bought a used YFZ...I couldn't believe it too... The very FIRST quad I went to look out I ended up buying. I couldn't believe it was in that good of shape and it really was.. I sent my stuff to Pappy to coat and even he commented on how clean the stuff was..I got all my parts back from Pappy about a year ago and that was the last time I've heard from him. It seems like he slowed down tremendously on the internet from what he used to be. I had to find myself another powdercoater because he said he was done shooting parts. Anyway what im working with now.. Almost done,just waiting for my motor to get back from #KenzCycleTech

feuerstack411
05-10-2014, 01:07 PM
LOL, I remember those days...I sold my quad ehh back in 05-06ish then didn't even visit this site for a couple of years then May 2012 I decided enough fantasizing about getting another quad and broke down and finally bought a used YFZ...I couldn't believe it too... The very FIRST quad I went to look out I ended up buying. I couldn't believe it was in that good of shape and it really was.. I sent my stuff to Pappy to coat and even he commented on how clean the stuff was..I got all my parts back from Pappy about a year ago and that was the last time I've heard from him. It seems like he slowed down tremendously on the internet from what he used to be. I had to find myself another powdercoater because he said he was done shooting parts. Anyway what im working with now.. Almost done,just waiting for my motor to get back from #KenzCycleTech

Where do you go riding at? I'm in West Milford, right down 23 from Wayne. I usually head into NY to ride though

JDiablo
05-10-2014, 02:51 PM
Where do you go riding at? I'm in West Milford, right down 23 from Wayne. I usually head into NY to ride though

Ive been riding up by you before by some old guy up 23,lets people ride on his land. Haven't rode too much in the passed 2 years since I blew my motor,but I put it on full steam ahead and I should be getting my motor back from Kenz Cycle Tech in 3 weeks max.It got delivered to him on the 22 of April I believe. I blew my head apart on the last one, so I got new cylinder,pump gas piston,new head,valves the whole works. Getting port work done and carb work as well...cant wait to get her back and take it for a ride man. Ive been anxious as hell.

SpasticR450
05-10-2014, 08:49 PM
I still type ex riders. used to be way more people on this place. I been on here 10 years.

rooster300ex
05-11-2014, 08:27 AM
I remember when it was EXriders.com. I've been a member for 10 yrs also

rooster300ex
05-11-2014, 08:34 AM
This place really slowed down. I miss the old days too. Nothing like it used to be!!

I think it slowed down because there is some much info by just using the search feature.jmo

Nac's22
05-11-2014, 08:23 PM
I've been on and off of here since I got my 400ex in 2001. Place used to be busy 24/7 with knowledgable members. Now with a quick glance there are more BS'ers then there are people that know what they are doing. Once it got to the point where work was more important I stopped racing and backed off riding, then got married, then bought a house. The local tracks got more ridiculous every month with rules about quads and I was tired of that too. Riding is still fun but I don't get to go so much anymore, got to pay the bills somehow though. Kind of funny that I have the 3 best quads I've ever built with best parts I could buy and they just sit there and look pretty.
Kurt- how's it going man? Been a long time, let me know if you're ever heading somewhere to ride up here, maybe I can get some time to ride.

madskrillz2
05-14-2014, 06:24 PM
I've been on and off of here since I got my 400ex in 2001. Place used to be busy 24/7 with knowledgable members. Now with a quick glance there are more BS'ers then there are people that know what they are doing. Once it got to the point where work was more important I stopped racing and backed off riding, then got married, then bought a house. The local tracks got more ridiculous every month with rules about quads and I was tired of that too. Riding is still fun but I don't get to go so much anymore, got to pay the bills somehow though. Kind of funny that I have the 3 best quads I've ever built with best parts I could buy and they just sit there and look pretty.
Kurt- how's it going man? Been a long time, let me know if you're ever heading somewhere to ride up here, maybe I can get some time to ride.

You pretty much just told my story minus the getting married part lol. It got to where it was just too much damn work to try and ride anywhere. We almost had to beg people to let us ride and when they did they would charge an arm and a leg. I also have the nicest quad I've ever owned just sitting in the shop where it has sat for the last, damn, 2 years now. Funny how you can be so die hard and passionate about something one second and then care less the next. Or maybe that's just my ADD lol

450rtt
05-15-2014, 06:45 AM
I've only been here since 2010, although due to a recent ban i had to create a new username. Prior to my first username i visited this site all the time and lurked back when it was exriders. Still haven't been able to get an answer from the admins as to why i got banned. There's still great info that you can find in the archives of this site if you search for it. The only problem I've seen is some of the same people post non stop and sorda try to own the posts instead of allowing different opinions. I think the real demise to this site has been facebook and the ease of access to groups on that social network. Either way i still enjoy searching and reading old posts from the good old exriders threads.

CJM
05-15-2014, 08:15 AM
There was a real good reason you were banned..shame you cant follow the rules...

450rtt
05-15-2014, 08:39 AM
I'm not able to find a reason or know of a reason i have inquired with the modteam as well as talked to harlen and he is not able to give a reason either and said he would look into when he's not soo busy, but he is too busy. I have never broken a rule on this forum.

chronicsmoke
05-15-2014, 09:28 AM
Who gives a flying ****, really?! Stay here whatever this place is a dead zone anyway. The .org has really improved since you left and that's not a coincidence.

450rtt
05-15-2014, 09:44 AM
I believe Marc gives a ****. It's obvious he doesn't like me calling out his mistakes when he posts misinformation, but i've noticed several on the org are doing so to him so at least they're keeping him in line over there. Oh the org has improved, haha that's funny. Ask stew how much it's improved lol. Same old same old there, the org hasn't been good since 2008. Very very rarely do you see a good builder post on the org with information, most of the replies come from you or cjm or any of the other 5-10 know it alls who have owned 450's for less than 2 years. Back int he day the org was filled with awesome builders and great tech talk but they all got pushed off by the keyboard warriors. I think many forums have suffered since the surge of facebook and the fact that if you're in the real world you go to facebook, but if you want to hide behind a username and act macho you stick to the old forums, lol. I use these for the old posts because back then people posted great information.

fastredrider44
05-15-2014, 07:33 PM
There's a banging head against wall smiley somewhere on here isn't there?

BlaineKaiser450
05-19-2014, 12:00 PM
Oh man, I wonder how many hours I logged on this site back in the day. I registered in 07 I believe, right after I got a 450r, I think i was only 12 years old at the time :eek2: 100% of the work I did on my quad was off of info on this site, and by the time I was about 15-16 there wasn't a single thing stock on it. I stopped riding a few years ago just due to the money aspect, lack of places to ride all that, but now I am almost 20 and I would love to get into some trail riding again. The mx that I used to do holds no appeal, but I guess thats just growing up! Lots of good memories from the old exriders.com/vbb :)

madskrillz2
05-21-2014, 06:29 PM
Oh man, I wonder how many hours I logged on this site back in the day. I registered in 07 I believe, right after I got a 450r, I think i was only 12 years old at the time :eek2: 100% of the work I did on my quad was off of info on this site, and by the time I was about 15-16 there wasn't a single thing stock on it. I stopped riding a few years ago just due to the money aspect, lack of places to ride all that, but now I am almost 20 and I would love to get into some trail riding again. The mx that I used to do holds no appeal, but I guess thats just growing up! Lots of good memories from the old exriders.com/vbb :)

Good to know I'm not the only one that feels that way. I still keep up with the series and both sx/mx for bikes but I just have no desire whatsoever to get back into it myself.

54warrior
05-22-2014, 11:21 AM
I found this site back in high school or college, around 1999 or 2000 I beleive? How long has the site been around for? It was exriders then for sure. also used to get on the atvconnection forums as well, there was a user, LT80, who I believe was Angela Moore's dad??? he always had the answers to everything technical

wilkin250r
05-22-2014, 12:51 PM
I found this site back in high school or college, around 1999 or 2000 I beleive? How long has the site been around for? It was exriders then for sure. also used to get on the atvconnection forums as well, there was a user, LT80, who I believe was Angela Moore's dad??? he always had the answers to everything technical

He's still an active member on this board. I'm 90% certain this is the same guy...

http://www.atvriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?508774-Who-s-this-guy

blacknblue#2
05-22-2014, 05:44 PM

I was on atvconnection back in the day too under the name bluebansh. I was surprised a while back to see that site still active. I was even able to dog up some of my post from 03-04. Back when i was a goon lol

JDiablo
05-23-2014, 05:50 AM
I was on atvconnection back in the day too under the name bluebansh. I was surprised a while back to see that site still active. I was even able to dog up some of my post from 03-04. Back when i was a goon lol

Lol I saw some of my posts for when I was 13-15ish? Talk about being a goon child...I actually typed that nonsense? Haha boy have things have changed!

JDiablo
05-23-2014, 05:52 AM
Does anyone know what happened to quadjunkies? Rico? Pappy? Theres a couple more im forgetting, but I remember quadjunkies was everyones female entertainment back in the day. lol I want to see what her daughters look like now,and ill leave it at that haha

chronicsmoke
05-23-2014, 05:53 AM

hahaha I did that too.. "will my 400ex beat my friends warrior" ect haha I can't believe that was 11 years ago now :p

chronicsmoke
05-23-2014, 05:54 AM
Does anyone know what happened to quadjunkies? Rico? Pappy? Theres a couple more im forgetting, but I remember quadjunkies was everyones female entertainment back in the day. lol I want to see what her daughters look like now,and ill leave it at that haha

seems most of those OGs hang out on Quadz0ne now

blacknblue#2
05-23-2014, 06:09 AM
Yeah Rico started his own site stated above dont tide quads any more tho. Pappy still seeing life thru a camera lenses, seems to big his source of income now. I have quadjunkies on Facebook. She is also into photography and recently started riding again it looks like. Anyone remember or ever hear from 4punks anymore. I wonder if Leo the creator of the site has any idea what it grew to at one point

HondaRacing83
05-24-2014, 01:27 PM
I follow pappy o facebook he posts cool stuff and is active frequently. I use to be friends woth quadjunkies idk why im not now. Her daughters hot

user101
05-24-2014, 06:12 PM
I still visit every now and then, still ride just not as much as I used to.

zyoung04
05-27-2014, 02:32 AM
I still get on here 2-3 times a week and read what topics are new or being discussed. This place used to be bumpin a few years ago then turned into a ghost town. But still fun to read about things though.

I pretty much built my 06 off of here in used parts in the classifieds. It would take year now if I only used this site to find parts on.

450rtt
05-27-2014, 09:47 AM
I'm on ******** and talked to rico a couple times on FB he's a good guy and still a part of the sport just not as much. Most forums are becoming pretty dead, i think facebook is having an impact for sure. I admin a 400ex and 450r group with 10k members on there and it's a full time job keeping the punks out of the group but there is a ton of activity and it's a good group that's starting to run much cleaner than before. The problem i see with some of the forums is you got the same guys with 10k + posts who are just post whoring all day and don't like other opinions. That doesn't happen on facebook and if it does people will speak their mind. Round here you get banned when people don't lik eyour opinion. it happened to my first account, due to the fact that i didn't have 10k posts i was banned, my account was from 2010, it's a shame that wilkin banned me for the reason "a hundred people don't like you" . I encouraged wilkin to join the FB group to see that plenty of people like me it's just the 4-5 on here that post whore that don't like me. oh well, it's just another reason this site has gone to dead, not enough proper moderators to do the job good enough and help promote a good open community that allows new members and is open to opinions. best thing about this site is the searchable archives, u can get almost anything you need from previous posts.

400man
05-27-2014, 11:56 AM
I'm on ******** and talked to rico a couple times on FB he's a good guy and still a part of the sport just not as much. Most forums are becoming pretty dead, i think facebook is having an impact for sure. I admin a 400ex and 450r group with 10k members on there and it's a full time job keeping the punks out of the group but there is a ton of activity and it's a good group that's starting to run much cleaner than before. The problem i see with some of the forums is you got the same guys with 10k + posts who are just post whoring all day and don't like other opinions. That doesn't happen on facebook and if it does people will speak their mind. Round here you get banned when people don't lik eyour opinion. it happened to my first account, due to the fact that i didn't have 10k posts i was banned, my account was from 2010, it's a shame that wilkin banned me for the reason "a hundred people don't like you" . I encouraged wilkin to join the FB group to see that plenty of people like me it's just the 4-5 on here that post whore that don't like me. oh well, it's just another reason this site has gone to dead, not enough proper moderators to do the job good enough and help promote a good open community that allows new members and is open to opinions. best thing about this site is the searchable archives, u can get almost anything you need from previous posts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5iVxTrxI0U

CJM
05-27-2014, 02:07 PM
instigating again...cant stop it can you?

JDiablo
05-27-2014, 02:53 PM
Yea man this site was the **** back in the day..the type where you can spend a night on and have a good old time. I remember we use to get like 3 of us on a 3 way phone back in the day and get everyone's number from on here and prank call them lol we've done pappy too me and mxjunkie69 I think his name was on here. Don't even get me started on how good the parts section was too,hell I found my 400ex and 250r in the classifieds and that's where I parted out all 3..things took a turn for the worse when it became "ATV" riders instead of exriders.Then they started covering more of the other quads and so on and so forth...stopped coming around 2006ish after I sold my quad for a vehicle (just got my license),then after regretting that decision for years I finally bought a 2008 yfz 450 in may of 2012...so I was once again lurking around..I'll be around here on the regular now just surfing around for info etc. As for this sites new layout,I liked the old one betyer .Also seems a lot less goes on now around here too.

blacknblue#2
05-28-2014, 09:09 AM
Ive checked out the 400ex 450r group on Facebook. Lots of info. If I wanted to know what pipe was loudest for my 400ex or if my 450r would outrun my neighbors raptor I would join.

450rtt
05-28-2014, 09:26 AM
Ive checked out the 400ex 450r group on Facebook. Lots of info. If I wanted to know what pipe was loudest for my 400ex or if my 450r would outrun my neighbors raptor I would join.

or if you wanted to buy 4 carburetors for $60 bucks you might want to join. speaking of which anybody need a carb lol. the group isn't for everybody but with the action it gets on a daily basis and with the steady growing member base it's a good spot for enthusiasts. I imagine we'll be ok without ya over there blacknblue lol.

blacknblue#2
05-28-2014, 10:08 AM
Eeehhh what the hay I joined. Maybe I can give some rookies some knowledgeable answers. If I get banned I can mark that off my bucket list since ive never been banned anywhere

450rtt
05-28-2014, 10:12 AM
you have to break the rules to get banned in that group, we are very good about not just banning people for the heck of it. I always send a message and give the benefit of the doubt.

JOEX
05-28-2014, 10:19 PM
You all are bunch of noobs...:blah::devil:

400man
05-29-2014, 12:29 AM

haha, everyone starts out a noob somewhere :bandit:

blacknblue#2
05-29-2014, 04:03 AM

Old timer, tell us some stories!!!

wilkin250r
05-30-2014, 10:47 PM
LOOOOONG standing rule on this board. If you can't leave well enough alone, we ban you again.

wilkin250r
05-30-2014, 10:48 PM

Where the heck have YOU been hiding, old timer?

CJM
05-30-2014, 11:43 PM
LOOOOONG standing rule on this board. If you can't leave well enough alone, we ban you again.

Aint that something :cool:

I miss the way this place used to be, used to be really fun and alot of posts going on but it seems that things just slowed down in the last few years. That stinks, but such as the way it goes.

hawaiiysr
05-31-2014, 03:05 PM
This place was exriders. Now atvriders

Pop quiz...
What was the former trx250R.net ?

Before there was bluetraxx there was blaster_______.

Macdizzys site was once ____.

wilkin250r
05-31-2014, 05:24 PM
free?

JDiablo
06-02-2014, 05:24 AM
I see some old timers crawling out of the woodwork! Keep uhm coming,i haven't seen some of those usernames in YEARS!

54warrior
06-02-2014, 10:01 AM
This place was exriders. Now atvriders

Pop quiz...
What was the former trx250R.net ?

Before there was bluetraxx there was blaster_______.

Totally forgot about Macdizzys!!!

hawaiiysr
06-03-2014, 02:54 AM
free?

Yes! once upon a time MacDizzy site was FREE!

JDiablo
06-03-2014, 04:19 AM
When did this site get a webpage layout change? I used to love the old VB forums layout

JDiablo
06-03-2014, 04:20 AM
Not a fan of this blue page yet lol

blacknblue#2
06-03-2014, 04:22 AM
I think its funny how any time the old timers get involved a post takes off and always breaks at least 5 pages. Use the search bar and youll realize why. Those guys are bullchitting mothers. Every post pre 2005 is 5 page minimum lol

Zakradu398
06-03-2014, 01:06 PM
I used to type exriders.com/vbb as well until it quit working :(

thisforumsucks
06-03-2014, 01:32 PM

you mean if you can't find a valid reason for banning someone and therefore don't have one besides that CJM and you message each other swinging from each other nuts because your feelings got hurt........then you ban Ryan again? You're a douche wilkin you have no reason to ban Ryan and you did, twice now, yet you can't provide any reason except that CJM was complaining. You are the reason these forums are going to hell, banning people left and right for no valid reason, this site needs a breath of fresh air and by that i mean new proper moderators who are involved and active in the sport, it's what we all live for and having people like you around that don't ride or even stay involved in the sport is worthless to the growth of this forum.

Zakradu398
06-03-2014, 01:55 PM
you mean if you can't find a valid reason for banning someone and therefore don't have one besides that CJM and you message each other swinging from each other nuts because your feelings got hurt........then you ban Ryan again? You're a douche wilkin you have no reason to ban Ryan and you did, twice now, yet you can't provide any reason except that CJM was complaining. You are the reason these forums are going to hell, banning people left and right for no valid reason, this site needs a breath of fresh air and by that i mean new proper moderators who are involved and active in the sport, it's what we all live for and having people like you around that don't ride or even stay involved in the sport is worthless to the growth of this forum.

I complain about ryan too. He is a douchebag know-it-all (at least he thinks he does).

CJM
06-03-2014, 02:19 PM
well, that escalated quickly. Ryan we know its you, we arent stupid. Why dont you go complain about it on your dads radio show?

Zakradu398
06-03-2014, 02:22 PM
well, that escalated quickly. Ryan we know its you, we arent stupid. Why dont you go complain about it on your dads radio show?

lmao, let him stay, I'd like to see a response.

CJM
06-03-2014, 02:24 PM
lmao, let him stay, I'd like to see a response.

10 bucks says he does and it will be more blabbering about who unfair it is he was banned and about how Im a jerk and so is wilkin and so forth. There has go to be something behind him being banned at almost every forum he has ever been too. Oh if you only know what I know, you would be laughing so hard you'd pee yourself silly.

Go ahead Ryan, tell us all about that camaro of yours or your awesome hotdogz exhaust or how you personally spoke to Harlen or maybe how you track people down on the web and make fun of them. Or how about how you registered on every forum that VS owns and complained about admin Stew, or how you couldnt cut a tierod with a hacksaw but you rebuild motors in your spare time to perfection or maybe how you work as a facilities manager (your a janitor admit it already!). Or perhaps how you have been banned over 25x from 450r.org.

Should I continue? yea yea I know your response is going to be how Im wrong and I dont know everything and so forth. Thats ok, I mean how I can I possibly be perfect like you seem to think you are?

Sorry it had to be said.

This forum used to be fun and great, but people like you ruin it.

Zakradu398
06-03-2014, 02:34 PM

blacknblue#2
06-03-2014, 02:35 PM
Dont ruin a good post thats full of info about the foundation of this site. Reminds me of something a 12 year old sackless little kid would do.

Zakradu398
06-03-2014, 02:41 PM
Dont ruin a good post thats full of info about the foundation of this site. Reminds me of something a 12 year old sackless little kid would do.

Your description is spot on.

wilkin250r
06-04-2014, 02:37 PM
As much as I hate this kind of garbage, part of me wants to leave this thread up because it's actually getting replies and traffic.

blacknblue#2
06-04-2014, 06:55 PM
As much as I hate this kind of garbage, part of me wants to leave this thread up because it's actually getting replies and traffic.

I love the threads about old times, past time riders returning and the reunions. I just hate how a certain someone has to put his biased input on every thread thats getting activity. I know you've done your job a couple times and it hasn't worked so far, some guys just have issues. With today's smart phones I know an ip ban is useless so I guess we just have to deal with it until he gets a hint. Hey who knows maybe it will bring in new life. America loves drama, look at jerry Springer.

spud400ex
06-04-2014, 07:44 PM
I used to live on this site, get out of school and I was on here or riding. I still recognize a few names on here. Seems like Facebook groups have killed a lot of forums.

powermadd400ex
06-04-2014, 10:49 PM
I remember, although I was but a wee teenager at the time. I still remember the domain name change. A lot of familiar names on this thread indeed.

Stickman400
06-05-2014, 11:27 PM
Well since Ryan couldn't stay away (knew he couldn't) I guess I will say this in here. Ryan took offence to me saying "grow up" to him after he posted on his group saying CJM was a liar and posted personal info and made personal attacks on people that he didn't like (or something along those line, can't quite remember) and then he immediately banned me from his group saying that it was a drama free group and that personal attacks aren't welcome. Now me and him are in a quite amusing messaging fight on FB. I told him I would post the messages on here but I don't really feel like clogging this thing up unless people want to see how he hasn't changed a bit and still can't grow up and get over this whole thing between him and Marc. Even had to drag it onto his own group when no one on their cares. I mean who has to make their own group on FB and be the admin to make himself feel special and important after he has been through all the bannings he has been through? Then he starts banning whoever he feels needs it and probably has an orgasm when he does it. If that isn't the definition of hypocrite then I don't know what is.

JDiablo
06-06-2014, 04:43 AM
So whats the best pipe for my 250ex?

blacknblue#2
06-06-2014, 05:42 AM

The loudest one!!!

chronicsmoke
06-06-2014, 09:57 AM

That's easy!

BlasterEaten250
06-10-2014, 05:26 PM
No no no.... Just take the spark arrestor out. That's what I did and it sounds so much better

zyoung04
06-11-2014, 02:23 AM
Pssshhh exhausts are overrated. Just run it straight out of the head. Way cheaper this way.

blacknblue#2
06-11-2014, 08:28 AM
Pssshhh exhausts are overrated. Just run it straight out of the head. Way cheaper this way.

Im gettin a sweet white boys exost for xmas but sense it joon I need to out run my naybors raptor 660 this somer will it out run him if i straight pipe it

jcv400ex
06-11-2014, 08:52 PM
wilkin250r banning people again????

wilkin250r
06-11-2014, 10:02 PM
Yep. Just banning people, for no reason. You know me. Every day I just pull a random member's name out of hat and ban them.

CJM
06-11-2014, 11:25 PM
Yep. Just banning people, for no reason. You know me. Every day I just pull a random member's name out of hat and ban them.

So thats how it works? I always wondered..

JDiablo
06-13-2014, 05:16 AM
That's easy!

I have looked for that pictures for sooooooo long! I am so glad you posted that coffee can exhaust hahaha

2004exrider
06-22-2014, 02:12 PM
I still remember the forum always being trolled by blue450yo and his many usernames while he was banned lol.

Jimmy

Nac's22
06-22-2014, 10:27 PM
SLOW! Yup I remember that.

How many more mph will I pick up if I put an exhaust and 440 kit in my 400ex? Haha

smr
06-30-2014, 10:50 AM
I've been around for a long time. Actually don't log on much anymore, thought I would drop in today.

Mxjunkie
07-12-2014, 08:20 PM
I was here when it was exriders.. been around for a long time.. I'm still on here when I'm not traveling for work.. I have so many best friends in my life because of this site.. I love this web site it's been around for a long time!

blacknblue#2
07-13-2014, 12:52 PM
Sometimes when I'm setting around bored I like to search old threads and click on old members profiles to see when the last time was they were active. Its kinda funny cause most the time their last 5 or so post are in a forsale add or part out thread for their quad then they just never come back, some of those guys have been real good friends of mine that I rarely see anymore. Riding to most ppl Is a temporary hobbie until they can afford different hobbies. To other ppl like myself riding will always be a hobbie of mine in some way.

Ruby Soho
07-13-2014, 05:00 PM
i dont stop in here nearly as often as i used to.. glad to see its still alive. just picked up a banshee, figured id give quads another go. sold my old 440 back in 08. nice to get back on 4 after so long.

blacknblue#2
07-13-2014, 05:36 PM
i dont stop in here nearly as often as i used to.. glad to see its still alive. just picked up a banshee, figured id give quads another go. sold my old 440 back in 08. nice to get back on 4 after so long.

This is what I like to see. Ppl who once walked away now coming back in some way. I have a couple old friends I would love to see come back into riding, even if it was just on a stock 400 or a 250 bike. Just to have them back riding!!!

CJM
07-13-2014, 07:23 PM
Looks like some old names be poppin up, sup guys?

fastredrider44
07-14-2014, 03:20 PM
Riding to most ppl Is a temporary hobbie until they can afford different hobbies. To other ppl like myself riding will always be a hobbie of mine in some way.

Absolutely, I was born to ride. Even when I'm not currently racing, I always have a race bike in the works or on standby. I doubt I ever "get out" of the sport.

Ruby Soho
07-14-2014, 04:54 PM
Looks like some old names be poppin up, sup guys?

work work work work!!!!! finally been finding time to have some fun lately...

smr
07-15-2014, 08:14 AM
good to see you here Chase, do you know whats up with the other site

CJM
07-15-2014, 08:22 PM
work work work work!!!!! finally been finding time to have some fun lately...

Yep, same here. Work work and more work and then more work lol.

zyoung04
07-16-2014, 02:30 AM
This is what I like to see. Ppl who once walked away now coming back in some way. I have a couple old friends I would love to see come back into riding, even if it was just on a stock 400 or a 250 bike. Just to have them back riding!!!

We did have one friend go out and spend 6 grand on a snow plow to ride twice a year.

One invests his money in JUNK and I mean JUNK walsh911. drgerth I think has the heart but I don't know what the hold up on is on him.

I miss those days of us loading up in the bus and running over ruts together

fastredrider44
07-16-2014, 08:37 AM
good to see you here Chase, do you know whats up with the other site

You're not the only one having issues, but I've not had any yet, so I'm not much help to ya. PM me if you need me to contact anyone for ya.

motochamp250
07-23-2014, 07:59 AM
not as well known around here, but I remember when the site was hoppin'. I typed exriders.com/vbb to get here haha. Old habits..

trick450r
07-25-2014, 10:00 AM
I'm glad I stopped by this morning and saw this...in fact I typed in exriders.com to get here today.

Good to see everyone is still kickin' around.

250x_kyle
07-27-2014, 08:18 PM
a lot of old names swung in I see. I started building a houser framed crf hybrid three years ago with intentions on racing and its 99 percent complete in the shed next to my 08 450r i've put maybe 30 hours on since i bought it. funny how growing up and getting busy with life changes things. hope everyones doing well.

Mean250r
08-06-2014, 05:55 AM
I been here since exriders days. The game has changed so much. I own a 250r I play around with. Its a full lonestar/axis build though. Keepin it MOD always:muscle::D

chrisrzz1012
08-09-2014, 09:06 AM
I've been a member since 06 and found this site when it was ex rider. It was very and still knowledgeable site. It helped me alot with questions I had with my ex. I still visit this quite often now. Since that time I went through my Yamaha stage ( Raptor and Banshee)and every other quad sine then. I seem to go back to my ex's and now my 250r's. Racing here in WI and MN has changed a lot ( gone is cross country and flat track / MX is not fr behind). So is the dealerships Wild River in Grantsburg was Suzuki's #1 dealer in the region now gone. Hondatown in St Cloud gone. Luther bought the dealership but go to Besser's same people and building. Couple of questions. What happened to the Would River MX park? And to Hill City and the flat racing in Cambridge?

DVXchic
09-08-2014, 07:58 PM

A 12 year old sackless kid, LMAO. you guys haven't changed at all.

jcv400ex
09-11-2014, 09:58 PM
A 12 year old sackless kid, LMAO. you guys haven't changed at all.

:bandit::macho

300ex_#387
09-30-2014, 08:52 AM
Just typed exriders.com/vbb to check in myself.

tants
10-03-2014, 12:33 AM
hey guys :eek2::scary::eek2:

NacsMXer
10-04-2014, 08:32 PM
It's cool to see some old names checking back in around here :bandit:

I can relate to a lot of you guys. I still have my PEP/Roll Design 400EX but it's been sitting collecting dust and spiderwebs in the corner of my garage for the past year and a half. With getting older and work schedules and what not it's been hard to find motivation to get out and ride. I plan to get my quad out on my next day off and clean her up/change the oil. I hate seeing nice stuff get neglected. I definitely would like to get back into riding and re-kindle the fire at some point.

muff
10-06-2014, 04:58 PM
Surprised to still see a few of you guys on here..site has definitely changed. Let's see who has the oldest messages!

mittman
10-09-2014, 08:53 PM
This site used to be bumpin back a few years ago... I guess we all got busy and just faded away. I miss some of the old guys on here! I still stop in once and awhile

blacknblue#2
10-10-2014, 05:58 AM
How many of you other old guys still ride? Thats whats important.

quad2xtreme
10-10-2014, 07:12 AM
My wife and I are turning 50 in a month. We still take some big trips to Hatfield and Burning Rock each year but have stopped trail riding otherwise. You'd think owning a motocross park would have increased the amount of riding we do but it's been just the opposite. By the time we make everybody else happy, our happy is just sitting by the fire or heading into the RV for some relaxation. Short days are upon us soon so it won't be long until I am out prepping the track in the dark...which sucks. At least I got a tractor and dozer with cabs so I have heat on the cold mornings. What sucks is being on the water truck when it is cold out. No heat in the truck and no heat on the back of the truck.

BlasterEaten250
10-14-2014, 10:47 AM
Is Breezewood still around? I remember seeing tons of pictures from there every couple weeks.

blacknblue#2
10-14-2014, 11:03 AM
Is Breezewood still around? I remember seeing tons of pictures from there every couple weeks.

The track is still in business. As far as how often Dan the owner still checks the site im not sure about. He had a top notch operation with a lot of stuff to offer for dirt bikes, he just happen to be a quad guy at heart. Just like Osborn who owns Briar Cliff. As long as dirt bike MX is a sport those big tracks will stay open

quad2xtreme
10-14-2014, 11:45 AM
like most everything...most marketing and "news" is on FB.

Nac's22
10-26-2014, 06:29 PM
It's cool to see some old names checking back in around here :bandit:

I can relate to a lot of you guys. I still have my PEP/Roll Design 400EX but it's been sitting collecting dust and spiderwebs in the corner of my garage for the past year and a half. With getting older and work schedules and what not it's been hard to find motivation to get out and ride. I plan to get my quad out on my next day off and clean her up/change the oil. I hate seeing nice stuff get neglected. I definitely would like to get back into riding and re-kindle the fire at some point.

If your EX is still the same I still love it to this day!

How many of you other old guys still ride? Thats whats important.

I still ride a little. Rode my 450 3 times this year and my 416 twice. More into riding my sled now. Way easier to get the time in the winter being that I'm part owner of an excavation company. Plus it's so much easier to find places to ride them.

DragonGunner
11-01-2014, 02:49 PM
I'm 53, hit one XC type race this year for fun, came in 3rd. Wife and I ride the SXS a lot, just got back from Hatfield last week, first time I was there. Still ride my ATC's, had the 406EX out last week. This weekend its the Bigfoot Festival, bunch of guys spend the day riding and cookouts along the river in Wabash county, Indiana…..all are welcome. Will be riding the SXS and the KTM Hybrid there for the day and night.

sly400ex
11-01-2014, 04:40 PM
I've been around here for a few years....haha. This is the first post I've made here in years I believe. Back around 2002 you couldn't get me off this site, or off my 400. I lived "exriders and huevos" lifestyle for a while and it was awesome. I still ride, not nearly as much as I use to. But I also have a 9 year old daughter now, whose life comes before mine too! Anywho, cool to see some old faces on here. And what I really want to know, what ever happen to monkeyboy and dem' green smokes!!?!?!?! Haha. Take care guys

416exmx
11-01-2014, 08:40 PM
Good to see some old names. I use to live on this site. So much has changed here. Ive dropped in a time or two and looked at old posts. Ahhh the good ole days!

blacknblue#2
11-04-2014, 09:11 AM
I've been around here for a few years....haha. This is the first post I've made here in years I believe. Back around 2002 you couldn't get me off this site, or off my 400. I lived "exriders and huevos" lifestyle for a while and it was awesome. I still ride, not nearly as much as I use to. But I also have a 9 year old daughter now, whose life comes before mine too! Anywho, cool to see some old faces on here. And what I really want to know, what ever happen to monkeyboy and dem' green smokes!!?!?!?! Haha. Take care guys
Dont see monkeyboy pop up anymore. Heck a lot of the old timers that ya thought would never doe off, have died off. I cant remember the last time I seen Pappy post, and he had 30,000+ post a couple different times hahah.

LTandRaptorider
11-06-2014, 07:23 PM
Bueller? Bueller?? I had to request new pw just to say that! lmfao

ThePhantomRider
11-08-2014, 09:32 AM
I am the most celebrated member of ex/atvriders.com ever. People loved me, revered me, honored me and for good reason. I was the one person who would make bold product predictions and actually have them come true...(EXCEPT THE 450R...DAMN YOU RECESSION) but I gave inside scoops on the DS450 years in advance, the Renegade, Commander, Kawasaki 450 and Yamaha Raptor 700...hell no one even knew Yamaha was redoing the Raptor at the time.

I ruled and everyone new it and that's why so many feared me and my information. Can Am looked into an injunction thinking I had someone on the inside feeding me information, but could never figure out who....HeHe, they finally realized I was good for marketing so they simply asked for me so make sure I didn't bash them....

You see, when you see me and my skills, it makes it hard to be you. That's why I always say, "I know being me is really cool, and I understand you wanting to be me, but alas, there is only one and will ever be, The Phantom Rider!!!!"

You're welcome having me come back and bless you all with my presence....maybe I'll visit again some day. Till then, you'll just have to wait...just be sure to blink your eyes to avoid fatigue and go shower once in a while. Waiting for me to reappear is a full time gig, but personal hygiene is important too.

TPR

miles Machine
11-08-2014, 09:49 AM
someone's full of themselves :rolleyes:

Fred55
11-13-2014, 08:28 PM
Been a while since I've been on here but it used to be for sure thing that I was on Exriders. It would nice to see this place hopping again, some what like the ATV equivalent of VitalMX.

quad2xtreme
11-14-2014, 10:57 AM
TPR posts are always good entertainment. I've been waiting to see a new Honda for so long. Really hope it is true this time.