PDA

View Full Version : can anyone teach me how to post pics?

Foxyangel0425
03-22-2003, 04:53 AM
I am having a heck of a time trying to figure out how to post pics...though the guys/gals have been so wonderful with posting pics for me, i want to learn to do it myself.

Is there a step to step way of doing that??

Chanman420q
03-22-2003, 09:05 AM
2 boxes up from the post button

4punksdad
03-22-2003, 10:34 AM
the pictures just have to be 75K or smaller and you can simply upload them from your PC. what exactly is confusing you?

Foxyangel0425
03-22-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by 4punksdad
the pictures just have to be 75K or smaller and you can simply upload them from your PC. what exactly is confusing you?

i have them scanned, but i can't get them on the site.....

4punksdad
03-22-2003, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Foxyangel0425
i have them scanned, but i can't get them on the site.....

email one to me so I can see what your problem is.

roadmaster70@yahoo.com

Foxyangel0425
03-23-2003, 07:39 AM
the problem is i don't know how to up load them on here.

I tried to put a picture of these little smilies with a american flag on them but i can't get them to paste on the sig section. I am just not a computer wiz.....:( :confused:

flyin#5
03-23-2003, 01:24 PM
you cant just copy them... you have to save them to your computer then when your posting go down (after you type your message but not past the submit button) and it will say attach file.. then click browse and find it on your computer

Foxyangel0425
03-25-2003, 10:01 AM
do i save them on my desktop? Or in My pictures? Than go from there....:ermm: :confused2

Doibugu2
03-25-2003, 10:17 AM
Look at my pick, it should help.

4punksdad
03-25-2003, 01:08 PM
save them to any file you like on your PC. somewhere where you can remember how to find them. or you can save them to your desktop. then follow the instructions in the above post.

Guy400
03-25-2003, 01:17 PM
I tried to put a picture of these little smilies with a american flag on them but i can't get them to paste on the sig section.Foxyangel, the ability to post pics in your signatures has been disabled. You're probably doing it right but the site has it turned off. Are you able to post pics in threads correctly or are you having trouble there too?

kwatts400
03-28-2003, 03:20 AM
just a test.

QuadJunkies
03-31-2003, 02:42 AM
Foxyangel0425, did you get it figured out yet? send me an email to tntkuna@msn.com and Ill help you step by step on how I do it...:)

Foxyangel0425
04-01-2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
Foxyangel, the ability to post pics in your signatures has been disabled. You're probably doing it right but the site has it turned off. Are you able to post pics in threads correctly or are you having trouble there too?

*Guy-i don't think i did it right because i made a copy of what i wanted to post from another site and than copied it into my sig. thats why i don't think it worked. It was so cute, it was 3 smiles holding up the american flag...and under it, it said support our troops.*

*Tina--i haven't had a chance to try and post any pics yet, i haven't been to this tread in a while :eek: :ermm: but i will try it with the pic someone posted. We haven't been riding in a while because my hubby hurt his back :( so he is taking it very easy for the next few weeks. If we go riding this weekend i will try and get some good pics that i can post.

Does it mater if i scan the pics or use a digital camera? Which one is easier??

Thanks everyone for all your help!!

QuadJunkies
04-01-2003, 04:00 PM
*Guy-i don't think i did it right because i made a copy of what i wanted to post from another site and than copied it into my sig. thats why i don't think it worked. It was so cute, it was 3 smiles holding up the american flag...and under it, it said support our troops.*

*Tina--i haven't had a chance to try and post any pics yet, i haven't been to this tread in a while :eek: :ermm: but i will try it with the pic someone posted. We haven't been riding in a while because my hubby hurt his back :( so he is taking it very easy for the next few weeks. If we go riding this weekend i will try and get some good pics that i can post.

Does it mater if i scan the pics or use a digital camera? Which one is easier??

Thanks everyone for all your help!! Im sorry to hear your hubby hurt his back..:( I wish him a speedy recovery...As far as pics goes,I have only posted with a digi, and it seems really easy to me but Ive never used a scanner so I dont have much to compare to..Just give me a hollar if you need help. Tina