PDA

View Full Version : FTZ Methanol carb 38mm bored to 41.5mm

1slomofo
04-07-2014, 01:24 PM
I have a FTZ methanol carburetor that is perfect for any 250R motor or any 2 stroke Polaris motor. The carb was a 38mm bored to 41.5mm. These also have the much larger ad more tunable FTZ power jets. Since these carbs start as gas carbs and they are Mikuni's, they can be switched back to run gas by simply replacing all of the larger methanol jets with the standard gas jets. Something that can NOT be done with Keihins. Also included is a Mikuni pulse type fuel pump.

FTZ sells these for $300 new after conversion. A new 38mm Mikuni is $190 and it would have to be bored, jets modified and have a $60 power jet installed so even done by yourself, It would cost you close to what FTZ sells them for. I was going to ask $175 OBO as I am also including the fuel pump which is $40 from FTZ.

If I do not respond here or to a PM please email me at mzman2013@gmail.com you have questions or are interested. I have 100% perfect feedback on Ebay and will accept Paypal or any other form of payment. I've attached a couple of pics, please ask if you need another view.