PDA

View Full Version : Nationl XC Honda 450r for sale

838xcracer
04-06-2014, 11:59 AM
I have an 09 Honda 450r for sale. This bike is brand new built it out of the Honda create. The quad is built with brand new parts out of the box. Way to many parts to list but I will list just a few. This quad lacks nothing and is as nice as any quad on pro row in the gncc series. It has arsFX long travel pro series xc a-arms, with Custom Axis long travel shocks with titanium springs, arsFX steering stem, precision steering stabilizer, Flex bars with asv levers with powermads, Hyper wheels with maxxis tires with tireballs, Teixeira rear linkage and skid plate, Custom Axix long travel rear shock, Quadtech hump seat and quadtech hood. The engine has an Ice cube cylinder, LTE Exhaust, HRC stage 3 cam, Kibble White 2mm valves and titanium springs, JE 14.5:1 piston, ported and polished head and intake,HRC carb kit, Wesco clutch basket with hd springs, Flo design oversized radiator, cvs hoses, 05 bigger fan,I MS tank it's a kick start quad with the electric start added with dual lithium batteries, Houser pro series nerf bars. The frame and some parts are powder coated white. The plastic is brand new. And the list goes on and on!!! This quad is VERY VERY fast!

The reason for selling the boy said he's done racing. I just bought this quad and It's NEVER been rode. Like said this quad is in like brand new condition. Well over $18,000 invested asking $12,000 or obo. Or will trade for a 900 razr. You can't build this quad for less. Call 304-637-2478. Located in Elkins WV. Quad is turn key race ready!