PDA

View Full Version : sad day i think i want to kick something

yellowrider
03-21-2003, 11:52 PM
sad day feelers....

some one offered 800 dollars for my scrambler 4x4 .080, brand new tranmission probably doesnt have no more than 15 miles on it. fmf pipe ...

i had this quad forever it was fun then i got tired of the pos breaking down alot... (i keeped on blowing head gaskets) well i let someone test it out casue the was serious about buying it .. well those dumb motha fUUCKCKCYUEKers ruined my tranmission and then i got that fix 700 tax!!! turned the key on started right up and had this horrible miss .. i found the problem i believe it had a whole at the intake tube betweeen the carb in the motor ...

put one tank of gas i was smoking my 400ex let it cool down just to mix some more oil i turned it on it sucks ?> missong and everything...

next day with the same gas it does fine .. .i have no idea wha t the deal is i want to get rid of that mofo i hate looking at it knowing that i cant ride it without me breaking it...

other than that 4x4 works perfect and the plastic is not cracked just scratched .. oh and the guy put a brand new starter on it before i got it...

should i just go ahead and buy a new cylinder for it and head and then sale it .. or keep the old one and sale it for 700-800 dollars
i keep remember what he offered for it but it was around that..

also needs a new battery

erac4019
03-22-2003, 01:55 AM
:confused:

250rmike
03-22-2003, 03:26 AM
umm part it out on ebay. i would have made the guy who screwed up your tranny buy it cause he messed it up

brokeitin3
03-22-2003, 03:46 AM
i burned it, i lost 1800 dollars on it. i feel for you man been there myself. get rid of it now or you will end up with nothing because it will make you so mad you will beat it with a sledge hammer and burn it in the woods

quaddict53
03-22-2003, 11:32 AM
yellowrider i feel for ya...i bought an $800 Blaster, but it was in really good shape, the guy was gettin married so he had to sell it. First time a rode it, the oil injector quit and it seizes. Fix that and have some minor problems but no big deal. Then one day i'm ridin and i take a break. When i go to start it, it fires up and instantly redlines. I mean, the whole bike is shaking and screamin and the kill switch wouldn't shut it off. Thank God it was in neutral. So its sittin there screamin and wont shut off so i thought it was gonna explode or somethin so i hopped off and turned the gas off and let it stop that way, Start it up, does it again. So i walk home and my dad has to come tow me with the 400ex. I proceeded to dump mad money and work into the engine and for months i cant ride. All this only to find out the intake was cracked. 22 bux later its runnin perfect. I sold than thing to the first guy that showed up:D !

cool 300ex
03-22-2003, 11:37 AM
Ya dude that sucks.If i was u i would just let it the way it is and sell it.Buy more mods for the 400.

crap-banshee32
03-22-2003, 11:49 AM
yeah i hate that feeling!!!!

Rip_Tear
03-22-2003, 11:58 AM
Just sell it before anything more goes on it! Ya, they guy who screwed the tranny, I would have made him pay for that!