PDA

View Full Version : Support the Troops!!!

pgv916
03-21-2003, 05:31 PM
Just a little something I heard on the radio this week, and I want to spread the word...

During WWII Winston Churchill asked everyone in the world to stop everynight at 9PM, and send a prayer, or at least a kind thought for all the soldiers fighting for Freedom around the world. Radio Stations nationwide, are reminding us of that now, and are asking us to do it again.

Being a reservist called to Active Duty recently, I travel back & forth quite frequently, and I can say first hand that our Men & Women of the Armed Services are living in some treacherous environments with, for the most part absolutely no communication with loved ones back home. They could use every prayer, and kind thought they can get.

If you think about it...take a moment everynight around 9PM, and say a little somethin' for those people putting it on the line, so that we can have the luxury here at home to do the menial things like log on to our favorite sites, and B/S. God Bless Everyone of them.

Thanks

PGV916
SSgt, USAFR

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!

CHAUNCY
03-21-2003, 05:34 PM
I willstop what I am doing and say a prayer if I can remember to stop

twisted threads
03-21-2003, 10:29 PM
Trust me, I think and pray for our troops more that just at 9:00pm. All I can think about is how the war is going, I don't know why but that the way it is. I dont like to see war but I do belive we are doing the right thing. Just ask the Iraqi's that were dancing in the streets.
I pray that our troops will be home safe and God be with them. And my prayers go out the families that have lost loved ones already in the War. THEY WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN!!!!:(

QuadRacer041
03-21-2003, 11:48 PM
i also think about the men and women kickin ***** over there so we can live our lives free of fear from these scum bags all the time.there is nothing anyone can do that can evr repay these brave people for defending our contry.god bless and come home safe.

i would also like to say, that all these people who dont support the war, dont deserve to live in our country.go live over there in iraq for a while and see how good you have it here, then come talk to me about not going to war.:grr :grr :grr :grr

Nausty
03-22-2003, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by quad041

i would also like to say, that all these people who dont support the war, dont deserve to live in our country.go live over there in iraq for a while and see how good you have it here, then come talk to me about not going to war.:grr :grr :grr :grr

I agree, it makes me so mad seeing all the protesters thinking its the "cool" thing to do and not even having a intelligent reason to protest.

OutlawEX
03-22-2003, 05:37 AM
ya i suppot the troops 110%

twisted threads
03-22-2003, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by Nausty
I agree, it makes me so mad seeing all the protesters thinking its the "cool" thing to do and not even having a intelligent reason to protest. I was just watching TV and it showed some protesters waving the Iraqi FLAG!!!:mad: I say to them If you love Iraq so much pack your bags and go there. If I see some one waving the Iraqi flag im going to ram it up there.....:eek:. Sorry about the flame, protesting is one thing....but protesting waving around the Iraqi flag is going over the line. Just my opinion on it! GOD bless or troops!:)

Sparks425Ex
03-22-2003, 09:45 AM
My thoughts are with them. Kick As$ America

exriderdude
03-22-2003, 09:58 AM
those protestors piss me off, if they dont like it here then get the **** out....:mad: :grr

man i just wanna kick there arses myself:mad: :mad: