PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Nice Bday gift!!

Quad18star
03-21-2003, 03:16 PM
Well it was my Birthday on Tuesday March 18th and my parents got me a pretty nice bday gift . They got me a Shift
jacket/windbreaker . Its black and red with Shift written on the back and has a hood on it . The Girlfriend got me a nice summer shirt and a 20$ gift certificate for Music World . Even though I was sick on my bday , it was still a pretty good one . I always wanted the jacket and now I got it . woohooo . Only thing that sucks is that im half way to 40 now . :( :ermm:

D-4our
03-21-2003, 03:19 PM
wow, i never looked at it that way, om my god im half way to thirty...:eek2:

SGA
03-21-2003, 05:20 PM
That was nice of them. A lot of people dont get squat on their BD and christmas. Remember its nice to have people around that care.
Oh yeah, I AM forty! Guess Im half way to eighty!:D

CHAUNCY
03-21-2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by D-4our
wow, i never looked at it that way, om my god im half way to thirty...:eek2:

you think you got it bad ????
Im half way to 26:mad: :mad:

Sportrax10
03-22-2003, 04:00 AM
Sounds like a good birthday.

Im halfway to 28. :D

mrusk
03-22-2003, 04:28 AM
Glad you had a good birthday. In my family birthdays aren't that big of deals. I know some people get as many gifts for x-mas as they do for there birthday. Well i don't. I dont really care thought because if i need something during the year my parents will buy it for me. If i break a part riding, and i can't afford it, my parents will help me out. My parents don't spoil me. they just love me.

matt