PDA

View Full Version : after reading some post on the war going on i figured i make my on thread !

yellowrider
03-21-2003, 03:14 PM
If you think blowing up Iraq is smart you are nuts!!!!

we were worried about saddam killing us with a nuclear missle or biological weapons well.. yes see...

THINK ABOUT THIS ..
SADDAM NUC,BIO WEAPONS .. United States WEAPONS SHOOTING HIS COUNTRY NOT SMART~~!!!

us going to war without taking time to wait like most other countries wanted not smart becasue .. we could have pissed off other countries that would have tooken up for us before but wont now in the future...

as for the troops i have all the respect for them in the world !!! but the people that is supposed to have the brains in the operation is not doing so good i dont believe ... i hope everyone that went over there is going to return to their lives safely and dont give me that bull crap that they signed up for the army they knew it was going to happend one day,....

well some people are over there just so they could get an free eduacation and shelter and food ... i know a few people on top my my head that just joined the army for that.

i thought i would just vent .....

i love america and i do not want it to change for the worse i am just stating a simple fact what if we do something wrong and hit the wrong building missed with the wrong person and not that hard to kill the whole world when you got the power to do it with...

i am just concerned about the mothers and fathers that had to see there sons and daughters leave ... and poeple in iraq that has lost their baby or somethging .. i dont know i guess i jsut a have a big heart and i dont think anyone should really die just get a 2nd chance but i guess this is saddam 2nd chanced and he failed it so others will have to pay

oldnumberseven
03-21-2003, 03:17 PM
Get ready to have a new a-hole ripped open by all the 14 year old hillbillies on this site.:) They love to attack anyone that thinks outside of our government controlled media.

03-21-2003, 03:22 PM
well he had weapons he said he didnt so i think more countries are kinda behind us now....i think the gov is kinda smart and took it into consideration but im stuck between bush is rigth and your right who knows i hope it works out tho:ermm:

Striker49
03-21-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by oldnumberseven
Get ready to have a new a-hole ripped open by all the 14 year old hillbillies on this site.:) They love to attack anyone that thinks outside of our government controlled media.

Let the onslaught ensue. :eek:

No, really...the whole country is never going to agree on one thing...especially war. There just isnt any way, its just the way it is. Everyone is entitled to their opinions...remember that. There is no reason to tear somone down on their beliefs.

Just keep that in mind fellas and happy posting. :)

oldnumberseven
03-21-2003, 03:26 PM
Ya know, I am ANTI-WAR......but I do support our boys and girls over there. I am also very impressed at how efficiently things are going. I think we are doing very well at hitting strategic targets and avoiding innocent civilians.

Striker49
03-21-2003, 03:30 PM
I do support our boys and girls over there. I am also very impressed at how efficiently things are going. I think we are doing very well at hitting strategic targets and avoiding innocent civilians.

Agreed there. I dont like war either, but it has to happen at some point. I am really pleased with the way we are keeping the civilians out of this, especially by keeping the power and water to the cities which cuts down on casualties greatly and encourages those who might oppose saddam to step up and side with us. :)

knighttime
03-21-2003, 04:13 PM
Ya know, I am ANTI-WAR.......

I think that is a cowardly statement to make. Its easy to say u are anti- something. Dont say u are anti-war, please tell us and especially our leaders what the better alternative is (and dont say more inspections, cause if u dont understand that was a joke, u dont understand what was really going on), if u know whats better let us all know cause the war costs money and lives something NO ONE wants to give. If u r gonna protest fine, but lets hear a better solution before u just saying u r anti-war.

03-21-2003, 04:16 PM
Get ready to have a new a-hole ripped open by all the 14 year old hillbillies on this site. They love to attack anyone that thinks outside of our government controlled media.

u know who run nascar dont u? the redneck mafia:eek:

j/k...

whats wrong with being anti war? if he doesnt like war then hes anti war , i dont liek the idea of it so i guess u could say im anti war too

boonovies
03-21-2003, 04:44 PM
Ya know, I am ANTI-WAR......but I do support our boys and girls over there. I am also very impressed at how efficiently things are going. I think we are doing very well at hitting strategic targets and avoiding innocent civilians.

exactly what i was trying to say. but im not anti-war.. i just think there are better ways.

Dune Surfer
03-21-2003, 04:47 PM
9-11

knighttime
03-21-2003, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by freeride132
u know who run nascar dont u? the redneck mafia:eek:

j/k...

whats wrong with being anti war? if he doesnt like war then hes anti war , i dont liek the idea of it so i guess u could say im anti war too

what im sayin is two things, 1 I'm anti-job, but I have to do it, and 2. If u dont have a solution to the war, dont just say you r anti war, tell us how to avoid it, and MOST IMPORTANT, I think anti war statements are terrible because USA troops are putting their lives on the line for our freedoms, protection, and to make this world a better place; show some respect for our troops.

Glamis400ex
03-21-2003, 04:53 PM
Ya know,

Saddam wasn't supposed to have SCUD missles according to the disarmament agreement....well, we know he has them, because they were fired into Kuwait and at our locations in the desert.

Giving this ********* more "time" is exactly what he wanted, more time to hide all the $hit he wasnt supposed to have. All he did was stall, stall, stall. He obviously needed to be forced to disarm.

How much time do you think we should have given him?? Hmm???
Enough time to disperse chemical and biological agents to all his enemies?

I trust that the president and the affiliated agencies know substantially more about the situation than I do. There are things going on over there, we will never know, for the good of the U.S. as well as the world.

Lets pray for and support our troops people...

Glamis

JustRace
03-21-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Glamis400ex
Ya know,

Saddam wasn't supposed to have SCUD missles according to the disarmament agreement....well, we know he has them, because they were fired into Kuwait and at our locations in the desert.

Giving this ********* more "time" is exactly what he wanted, more time to hide all the $hit he wasnt supposed to have. All he did was stall, stall, stall. He obviously needed to be forced to disarm.

I trust that the president and the affiliated agencies know substantially more about the situation than I do. There are things going on over there, we will never know, for the good of the U.S. as well as the world.

Glamis

That is a great statement. Its funny he is using weapons he didn't have. Also i believe they found one chemical there too that he wasn't suppose to have. I think it was serin, or something like that i can't spell. Time was against the world in this case.

knighttime
03-21-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Glamis400ex
Ya know,

Glamis

:D I knew that at least 1 person on the west coast knows whats goin on!

:cool:

p@iNn3ck
03-21-2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by freeride132

I don't think any of are really fans of war - loss of life, messed up economy, and all the animosity. But the label Pro-War carries such great "negative connotations" that the media loves.... There are those of us who accept what has to be done to preserve our way of life.

Have you forgotten how life has changed since 9-11? Would people be happier if Saddam was left to police himself?? The Anti-American sentiment in the middle east couldn't really be true, could it? Thier hatred of America and its' people is practically a religion.... How hard would it be for group of them, bent on killing themselves and as many Americans as possible, to get into the US and cause disaster??? Couldn't happen..... or... not again anyway. Lets see, there's what, 1 million illegal aliens in America, more crossing every border, by plane, foot and boat. Maybe we should just build a huge wall all the way around the US to protect ourselves, and then everyone would leave us alone.... no? How about a new Militarian Society... I hear that it's real secure. You just can't leave your house without being searched by the police, camera's or guards watch your every move....."EVERY" move. Where were all these human shields, and anti-everything people when OKC felt it's disaster. Did anyone feel we should let McVeigh walk? Maybe he just needed help, or did it not matter because it was only 1 life.... and he didn't have weapons of mass destruction? AHH, now I'm just ranting.... long road trips and lack of sleep do that to me.

SGA
03-21-2003, 05:10 PM
I think war should be a LAST resort. But when its time to go, go kick *****. I support my country, and my leaders. Do I always agree with them? NO, but I will support them. United we stand, divided we fall. Do you think all of those 18-22 year olds during the american revolution, WW1, WW2, Korea, and Vietnam wanted to be there, and die? I highly doubt it. Do I want to go and die, or my son, or daughter? Nope, not at all. Remember, alot of people, just like you and me, who did not want to be 3000 miles from home, did not want to die, DID so you could be in front of your computer reading this. How would you like to live in fear the door will crash open at night, the police drag you, or your dad out, off to somewhere. You know you will not see them again, and you cant do a dam* thing about it. Try and stop them, you will be dead too.
Thats how it is in many countries around the world. Remember the men and women, dads, moms, brothers and other family members that gave their life for you, the ones that did not want to die, but did so we could live free, to do want we want, when we want to. The price for freedom is some will have to die, it may be you.
I lost a cousin in Vietnam, my favorite uncles son. I think he was 20 when he died. Now that i'm older, and a lot wiser, I understand why my uncle gets kind of quiet when he sees our troops on TV heading out for war. Hes remembering his son, remembering talking to him, remembering raising him up to a strong young man, just to see him taken away. My uncle gave his ONLY son for this country, yet he understands why his son died. He did not die for nothing, he died for his country, so we could be sitting down, reading this right now, not worring about a knock on the door.

Support our troups over there, and support our leaders, unless you know of a better country to move to. If you do move, well... sleep well, and make sure you lock the door at night.

Glamis400ex
03-21-2003, 05:18 PM
Nicely put SGA

Glamis

JustRace
03-21-2003, 05:25 PM
What is sad is that Iraqi people support us while some of our own do not.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/03/21/sprj.irq.safwan/index.html

CHAUNCY
03-21-2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by JustRace

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/03/21/sprj.irq.safwan/index.html

true

pgv916
03-21-2003, 05:57 PM
Yellow Rider....Ponder this....

I am a soldier. I've been there, not in Iraq, but on the border, and I can truthfully tell you that the Men & Women serving our country, for the most part, appreciate, and respect your point of view.
Why?
Because of the fact that you have the FREEDOM to express the fact that you disagree with what is going on over there.
Yes we are there to disarm Iraq. blah, blah, blah...however, we are also there to liberate the people of Iraq. To allow them access to the freedom, that people like you TAKE FOR GRANTED!!!
If you were an Iraqi citizen, and logged on to your favorite website, and spoke out against whatever your Country is doing, you would be severely punished, if not tortured, and ultimately killed.
I find it unfortunate that some of us in America don't take the time to see all sides/reasons for our invasion of Iraq, before speaking out against it. We're doing it, not to simply bomb the h*ll out of a bully, but to help them attain the FREEDOM that you enjoy right now.

Your Country did not reach the decision to liberate Iraq easily. We needn't forget that Saddam has had 12 YEARS to give up, and allow his people to have the FREEDOM that every human deserves. He has called our bluff long enough, our leaders ARE doing the right thing, and they are doing it as delicately as possible so as to prevent as many unecessary casualties as possible.

I suggest that those of you who disagree with our President, and want to speak out, in any form, against our Government, first, put down the ATV Fury game for 10 minutes, log on to a news website, and educate yourself on all sides of this war before making 1/2 truth statements.

GOD BLESS OUR WONDERFUL COUNTRY, AND EVERYONE WITHIN IT.
NEVER FORGET...NOT EVERYONE HAS THE FREEDOM IN WHICH WE RELISH!!!

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

oldnumberseven
03-21-2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by JustRace

Being Anti-war does not mean that one does not support our troops! It simply means one is against war! It truly amazes me that some of you guys do not realize that as "FREE" Americans people have the right, under our great Constitution, to express their views. All of you guys on here seem rush to judgement about others who do not hold the same views as you. You start ranting and raving that anyone who is anti-war is a traitor. Open your eyes and read our bill of rights.........freedom to speak ones mind is a wonderful priviledge that we ALL have as Americans.

oldnumberseven
03-21-2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by pgv916
Yellow Rider....Ponder this....

I am a soldier. I've been there, not in Iraq, but on the border, and I can truthfully tell you that the Men & Women serving our country, for the most part, appreciate, and respect your point of view.
Why?
Because of the fact that you have the FREEDOM to express the fact that you disagree with what is going on over there.
Yes we are there to disarm Iraq. blah, blah, blah...however, we are also there to liberate the people of Iraq. To allow them access to the freedom, that people like you TAKE FOR GRANTED!!!
If you were an Iraqi citizen, and logged on to your favorite website, and spoke out against whatever your Country is doing, you would be severely punished, if not tortured, and ultimately killed.
I find it unfortunate that some of us in America don't take the time to see all sides/reasons for our invasion of Iraq, before speaking out against it. We're doing it, not to simply bomb the h*ll out of a bully, but to help them attain the FREEDOM that you enjoy right now.

Your Country did not reach the decision to liberate Iraq easily. We needn't forget that Saddam has had 12 YEARS to give up, and allow his people to have the FREEDOM that every human deserves. He has called our bluff long enough, our leaders ARE doing the right thing, and they are doing it as delicately as possible so as to prevent as many unecessary casualties as possible.

I suggest that those of you who disagree with our President, and want to speak out, in any form, against our Government, first, put down the ATV Fury game for 10 minutes, log on to a news website, and educate yourself on all sides of this war before making 1/2 truth statements.

GOD BLESS OUR WONDERFUL COUNTRY, AND EVERYONE WITHIN IT.
NEVER FORGET...NOT EVERYONE HAS THE FREEDOM IN WHICH WE RELISH!!!

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

I do believe that this is the most intelligent post I have read here on exriders concerning this war. Bravo! Very well said.

03-21-2003, 06:14 PM
OMG these threads are starting to show some potential to be something over than a flame fest :)

Most of us here (this thread) have seen all our other posts so most of what needs to be said has been but I got to say that the media has brain washed a lot of us americans both pro and anti war.

I have to admit that the only ones or beliefs that really get to me are the guys who think that this is all about Saddam and are treating this whole thing like a friggin football game. I understand its only natural for some to have to be fanatical to feel part of something but its just creepy when people are cheering for war.

For those of you with open minds and the ability to read between the lines thanks cause with so much going on and so many issues leading up to these events it relieving to know that not everyone is following blinded by the BS with complete tunnel vision.

And god bless all our fellow Americans in the military.

oldnumberseven
03-21-2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by 440EX4me

Most of us here (this thread) have seen all our other posts so most of what needs to be said has been but I got to say that the media has brain washed a lot of us americans both pro and anti war.

I just try to keep an open mind. I find it odd how the majority of Americans do not believe that the US government(or should I say certain administrations) uses the media to push propaganda. I do not believe anything I hear until I have done my own research(i.e. Following news agencies out of neutral or indifferent countries.) It really surprises me that some people believe any and everything they are told by our President, his administration and the media. Historically nearly every politican to hold (any) office has lied or decieved in some fashion or another.

Argh.......I am so sick of this topic.....I just wish our military godspeed and a safe return.

DGR Designs
03-22-2003, 12:56 AM
all im gonna say is bush is an ********* and thats it. (let the immatureness begin :rolleyes: )

yellowrider
03-22-2003, 01:36 AM
Moderators can you delete that last post by dgr ...

there is no reason to start a flame ......

by the way i have supported my troops my giving them cans of food and other things mom bought ... that i took to school ..

just figure i would share that...

i am just worried the wrong missile is going to go off at the wrong place and boom .....

400exdad
03-22-2003, 02:12 AM
Knightime, SGA and Glamis: In the words of Bill and Ted.....
EXCELLENT!

Glamis400ex
03-22-2003, 07:22 AM
oldnumberseven,

I respect your opinion on being Anti-War, but that's like saying "I oppose abortion in every way". Now, with that said, god forbid a loved one of yours is ever raped and becomes pregnant, I guanantee you'll change your mind about abortion.

Sometimes you gotta cut off the "cancerous" big-toe to save the rest of the foot.

I agreee war is a last resort, but I do believe it is neccesary sometimes.

Just something to think about, no hard feelings bro...

Glamis

YelloDog1
03-22-2003, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by DGR Designs
all im gonna say is bush is an ********* and thats it. (let the immatureness begin :rolleyes: )

I think you have done a fine job all by yourself.

Immatureness :confused: - I'm not positive but I believe you may have just created a word.

YelloDog1
03-22-2003, 08:08 AM
[i]i am just worried the wrong missile is going to go off at the wrong place and boom ..... [/B]

Or maybe the plane could be flown into the wrong building.

We (America) have but one true ally in the Middle East - Israel.

.:01_eXrIdEr:.
03-22-2003, 08:09 AM

if you think that President Bush is such an "*********," that's your opinion. But i think that the President and the military has done a great job doing what they are doing, and that is why they are the leaders and you are not. Don't cut down our President unless you have a better solution to this problem.

mrusk
03-22-2003, 08:50 AM
You people that are anti-war are so clueless. You are not looking at the big picture. You are not protesting mililitary action in IRAQ, but the word 'WAR'. You guys are afraid of that word. No one in their right mind is pro war, however there comes atime in life where was is the only option, the last resort. This is one of those times. We've tried everything else to make peace with this man and nothing worked. He put us in a situation where we can either wait for his WMD to be used against us, or we can do something about it NOW. Our troops going into IRAQ is not going to spark any more terroist attacks than normal. We did nothing to intaganize Al queda before 9/11 and look what they did. Even if we did not go into Iraq this week there would still be people in this world planning attacks against our great nation. No matter what decisions we make in world affairs, there will be that one group of sour apples that will hate us for who we are, and what we stand for, and try there best destroy are lives. We can fight this war now with our navy, army, marines, and air force, or we can fight it later with out fire departments and EMTS.

matt

Derek
03-22-2003, 09:20 AM
Ok how many times are we gonna have a thread with peopel fighting about who agrees and who disagrees with the war?

03-22-2003, 09:24 AM
Pic

yellowrider
03-22-2003, 10:21 AM
just a reminder i never said i was ani war .. i am for bush i was just concerned for are safety thats it ....

if you think about it those anti war people are just starting trouble with everyone else hasnt there been like 5 shootings already ?

03-22-2003, 10:27 AM
anti-war protesting is stupid...look at how many people have died in the protests around the world. if they are against people dying for what they believe in, then they are hypocrites b/c look what has happened in some of the protests lately...people have died.

Chanman420q
03-22-2003, 10:35 AM
WAR WAR WAR -- i have no sympethy for iraq or anyone in that country at all. They dont all disearve to die, but if thats what happend i wouldnt feel bad at all. Now ur probobly thinking im bein a dick head. But i was watching MTV and they interviewed these kids, there sittin there sayin how they dont desearve anything leave them alone and i aggreed. But when they brught up 9/11 the kid goes "America Desearved it." that just makes me think that if were over there, the people will fight against the american army. An for terrorist to hijack OUR planes and fly them into OUR buildings and kill thousands of peoples moms,dads,brothers,sisters,cousins,grandmas,grandp as etc just pisses me off. these were OUR family and friends. And for them not to feel bad for everyone who lost someone and actually be glad about it. Just makes me wanna go over there and bomb there reletives homes

Derek
03-22-2003, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Chanman420q
WAR WAR WAR -- i have no sympethy for iraq or anyone in that country at all. They dont all disearve to die, but if thats what happend i wouldnt feel bad at all. Now ur probobly thinking im bein a dick head. But i was watching MTV and they interviewed these kids, there sittin there sayin how they dont desearve anything leave them alone and i aggreed. But when they brught up 9/11 the kid goes "America Desearved it." that just makes me think that if were over there, the people will fight against the american army. An for terrorist to hijack OUR planes and fly them into OUR buildings and kill thousands of peoples moms,dads,brothers,sisters,cousins,grandmas,grandp as etc just pisses me off. these were OUR family and friends. And for them not to feel bad for everyone who lost someone and actually be glad about it. Just makes me wanna go over there and bomb there reletives homes

Yea i saw that. I was dumbfounded!!! But you cant really blame the kids, they were brainwashed.

mopar 400
03-22-2003, 10:46 AM
You guys sound like a bunch of hippies.....:mad:

Chanman420q
03-22-2003, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by mopar 400
You guys sound like a bunch of hippies.....:mad:

DROP ACID NOT BOMBS

mopar 400
03-22-2003, 10:54 AM
You guys don"t see the "BIG PICTRURE" do you.......

Derek
03-22-2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by mopar 400
You guys don"t see the "BIG PICTRURE" do you.......

No I dont. Please explain.:rolleyes:

pgv916
03-22-2003, 12:22 PM

Isn't Nova Scotia part of France? J/K:D

Raise your hand if you like the French!!
If you are French.....RAISE BOTH HANDS!!!:devil

I know, I know, that was wrong, We all need to stick together on this one........even if you are Canadian:blah

Sparky416ex
03-22-2003, 12:43 PM

wow...im 14...i really didnt like you saying that...im not going to attack an opinion...but what is there to do besides war?...its my first time being alive while a war was going on...and i hate watching us blow things up over there...but there really isnt anything else to do, we gave them more than enough time to prevent all this...when you are dealing with phycos or hillbillies that name themselves after liquor... i think they need to be shown that they arent the best

its amazing how fast you can totally lose respect for someone

oh well

Honda4trax250x
03-22-2003, 12:50 PM
just so u know yellow, Iraq doesnt have the technology to send a missle even close to us so we here at home are safe except for terrorism

bluebaron
03-22-2003, 12:57 PM
yeah but iraq could sell a (weapon of mass desturcktion) to terrist:ermm:
well all i can say is that i totallly suport bush!!!!!

GOD BESS THOSE TROOPS OVER THERE RIGHT NOW

markeg192
03-22-2003, 06:48 PM
You don't have to agree with our President or his policy but before you open your mouth maybe you should get the facts .
Since the end of the Gulf War in 1991 there have been many UN resolutions, All have been broken by Iraq. So why keep waiting? Should we wait for them to develop better weapons be fore we send troops in? They kill thier own people by the thousands so they would do the same to US Troops given the chance.
The people they show protesting on television would prolly be in favor of closing down your favorite riding area. The hippies
want to ban 2 strokes because they say it's bad for the environment. Yet when Iraq sets oil wells on fire they say nothing.

Crazie
03-22-2003, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Honda4trax250x
just so u know yellow, Iraq doesnt have the technology to send a missle even close to us so we here at home are safe except for terrorism

It doesn't take technology to fly a plane. You do know that Saddam give financial rewards to the families of suicide bombers, right?

As for those who think Bush is an *********....think about this:

Did you know that while Clinton was in office...he was offered Bin Laden as a prisoner and opted not to take him because he thought it would be a bad political move at the time. Well, look what time did for Usama....WTC goes boom! Doing the same thing with Saddam would have similar results. He supports terrorism, therefore would be more than willing to give them what they need to get the job done.

Ben
03-23-2003, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by Crazie
Did you know that while Clinton was in office...he was offered Bin Laden as a prisoner and opted not to take him because he thought it would be a bad political move at the time. Well, look what time did for Usama....WTC goes boom! Doing the same thing with Saddam would have similar results. He supports terrorism, therefore would be more than willing to give them what they need to get the job done.

Oh, you mean like how Bush Sr. couldn't finish the job with Sadam back in 1991? :rolleyes: If he had actually taken the initiative to finish Sadam back then we wouldn't need to be spending trillions of dollars now fighting Iraq :eek2: :rolleyes:

SGA
03-23-2003, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by Ben
Oh, you mean like how Bush Sr. couldn't finish the job with Sadam back in 1991? :rolleyes: If he had actually taken the initiative to finish Sadam back then we wouldn't need to be spending trillions of dollars now fighting Iraq :eek2: :rolleyes:
Here we go!:D
Did you know that we were not the first troops to go into Kuwait during the first gulf war? We reached the city limits and stopped. Then we watched a saudi force go in to take the city. Why? because bush Sr knew, if we went in first,(American troops) all crap would break loose against us from surrounding countries. He also knew if we went and took out Saddam then, the other surrounding countries would turn against us. Thats why we stopped.
Why did we go save Kuwait back then? Because we need their oil! Why are we doing this now? Oil! Iraq has lots of oil. We need that oil. Oil keeps our wheels turning in this country. We are also doing it for a stronger foothold in the middle east.
There are dozens of countries in the world, that the rulers are ruthless. they kill thousands. Does the US do anything? NO! Why? Because they do not have any natural resources or locations that we want. Thats the way it always has been in history. A stronger country goes into a weaker country to take charge of their resources or take advantage of their geograpical location, for a FOOTHOLD in that area, to be used at a later time if needed. Whats different about this war, or takeover, compared to the others throughout history. Not much that I can see.

SGA
03-23-2003, 07:01 AM
Since i'm standing on the soapbox, heres something else.
911, a day none of us will forget. A middle east group came over and caused us much grief. Most americans unfortunately lump all middle east people together. They dont care if this country supports us and that one does not. Americans want revenge! They want to see some arabs laying out dead. They dont want to see a few caves bombed, they want blood, and lots of it! Dont think the bush administration is not using this to their advantage to go in and gain a foothold in the middle east.
OK, stepping off the soapbox. Im done.

LoneShadow2
03-23-2003, 07:45 AM
By the time those anti-war idiots upose the war, its halfway over:mad: stupid protesters...

LoneShadow2
03-23-2003, 07:48 AM
another stupid thing is, once were done bombing, we'll pay them millions of dollars to rebuild baghdad. grrrrrrr:mad: i mean, it is a smart idea to be the good guys, but dont bomb them if ur just gonna pay them back. just attack with troops

Chanman420q
03-23-2003, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Sparky416ex
wow...im 14...i really didnt like you saying that...im not going to attack an opinion...but what is there to do besides war?...its my first time being alive while a war was going on...and i hate watching us blow things up over there...but there really isnt anything else to do, we gave them more than enough time to prevent all this...when you are dealing with phycos or hillbillies that name themselves after liquor... i think they need to be shown that they arent the best

its amazing how fast you can totally lose respect for someone

oh well

desert storm ;)

Sparky416ex
03-24-2003, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Chanman420q
desert storm ;)

yeah...i cant remember a thing though

DEAL
03-24-2003, 09:23 AM
The Pope doesn't seem to agree with this whole war.........

twisted threads
03-24-2003, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by FreeStylexrider
The Pope doesn't seem to agree with this whole war......... the Pope is so old I bet he don't even know what is talking about...:D