PDA

View Full Version : Parting out 05-08 YFZ 450

code918
02-21-2014, 12:54 PM
Just like the title says. If you are interested in something on the list, send me a phone number and I will text you pictures. I prices are FAIR, but I will not "give" parts away.

- Flexx bars with blue inserts and blue upper pad $125
- Pro armor nerf bars painted white with custom american flag nerf nets. $75
- 2005 frame/2008 swingarm - painted blue (have title) Frame and swingarm will sell for $350 The swingarm is from an 08, the frame is from an 05.
- 2008 swingarm (painted blue)
- Acerbis desert tank 5+ gallon (blue) [the tank "sweats" fluid from one corner but I still used it without problem. Just an fyi $50
- Maier race plastics. (red) These are almost new! All the graphics have been removed except from the rear. No damage to the plastics at all. $200
- Quad Tech seat (red, white, and blue) $50
- stainless front brake lines (new in box) $50
- new 2008 clutch (new in box) $50
- Jb racing +3 a-arms with Stadium brand front quad rate shocks. Set for 180lbs. Springs were recently powder coated red, white, and blue. The outer shells of the shocks are pitted but this is just cosmetic. They can be replaced by Stadium for $75. I would prefer to sell the arms with the shocks because they were purpose built to work with each other. $400 This is a STEAL! Otherwise, the shocks are $300 and the arms are $200
- Stadium rear shock. Recently serviced. $250
- GPR stabilizer with handlbar remote. Change your settings while riding! $250
- Pro armor remote kill switch $20
- Pro motion twist throttle $20
- Yoshimura ported and polished engine. 12:1 Cp piston. Here is the deal, the engine ran STRONG,,,,, but that was over a year ago and has not been started since. I would not risk starting it up until a full tear down has been completed. I have part of a gasket kit but you would need to get a few gaskets that are missing. Some time and a few gaskets and you would have an excellent motor. Motor comes complete with all accesories (starter, carb, nuts & bolts, head, cams, jet kit, oil lines, upgraded stator, etc) The cams that are in the head were an experimental custom set made by Yoshimura several years ago. With the original piston that Yoshimura installed (14.25:1), this motor made 58hp on the dyno. $500
- Yosimura full exhaust system. $200
- Brand new GYTR open air filter with aluminum bracket and K&N filter charger kit. (never used) $50
- Aftermarket axle. Can't remember which one it is off the top of my head. Anyways, with the axle wrenches and lock nut I will sell it for $75
- Pro armor rear grab bar. Painted white $40
- Pro armor front push bar. Painted white $40
- Alpine star tech 12 boots. In good shape. Size 13 $100
- Gigantic, tank crushing front push bar with two mounted HID lights. This thing is BRIGHT! I used this to race at night and at the dunes. $75
- I also have serval helmets (x-large) Gas cans (orange in color)

- You pay for shipping. I am located in Arizona. If interested, send me a text with what part/s you want and I will text you back after sending you pictures of the parts. I can be reached at 602-531-1832.

code918
03-03-2014, 11:21 AM
Everything is sold!