PDA

View Full Version : Baby on the way

daiglea
03-21-2003, 02:03 PM
Just found out that my wife is pregnant with our first child. Man what a rush... I'm scared ****less but i got to say i'm pretty dame happy.

CHAUNCY
03-21-2003, 02:04 PM
Gongrats.

MILF_HUNTER
03-21-2003, 02:05 PM
hey thats great.
wishin all the best to you and yours. get that tyke a power wheels quad asap

xtrememxrider
03-21-2003, 02:08 PM
awsome! i wish you the best. i hope you dont have to get rid of you quad like i see others do.

daiglea
03-21-2003, 02:08 PM
YUPYUPYUP. Thank god the wife was with me today will i was at walmart cause i was eying the quads pretty bad. But of cours she talked me out of it:p

daiglea
03-21-2003, 02:10 PM
Hell no the quad stays. I only had the old 400 for a year and all i can say is I would give up my first born for nothing ;)..

03-21-2003, 02:12 PM
How long it take you guys? Did you want it?

NTPRacing#19
03-21-2003, 02:19 PM
CONGRATS! bring up the child well... on fourwheels! haha lathers thats kinda funny lol.

daiglea
03-21-2003, 02:19 PM
We were trying for 2 months. We figure it's time and ever since my sister in law had her i saw my wife wanting one more an more. Myself i wanted one too. Got's to keep the racing alive if you know what i mean.. The only thing is i hope he or she will want to get into it. I know myself i grew up with my dad racing his bike and it gave me the bug. Nothing like getting up in the morning with the smell of race fuel and dirt.:devil

03-21-2003, 02:44 PM
oic, sounds fun haha

daiglea
03-21-2003, 02:47 PM
Nothing like trying for a kid to get you all the action you want. Man the girl was going crazy. But now that she's pregnant i'll probably stop:(

K_Fulk
03-21-2003, 02:49 PM
Congratulations, it does scare ya at first but its not bad at all.

03-21-2003, 02:51 PM
lmao, ya better stop haha

daiglea
03-21-2003, 02:53 PM
ment to write it will probably stop:blah

ThorChick
03-21-2003, 04:56 PM
Probably not, with all the raging hormones she'll most likely be hornier than ever. Hope you like doggy style though, cause when she's 8 months pregnant thats probably the only way you'll be getting it. HAHA

By the way, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

TIGER72
03-21-2003, 04:56 PM
I'VE GOT 2 KIDS, 1 ON THE WAY. KIDS ARE GREAT, THEY MADE MY QUALITY OF LIFE BETTER. MY 3 YEAR OLD GIRL LOVES TO POP WHEELIES WITH ME ON THE EX. (SAFETY FIRST, ALWAYS!!!) SHE TELLS MY UNCLE HIS BLUE QUAD (WARRIOR) IS UGLY. THAT'S MY GIRL!!! CONGRATS!!!

p@iNn3ck
03-21-2003, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by daiglea
ment to write it will probably stop:blah

FYI, whats gonna stop: sleep, in about 9 months. We just had ours in Nov.... wife got to quit working, not me... but he doesn't care... if he wants to be awake, he lets us both know. *yawn I should be sleeping right now, cause he'll be up at 3 laughing at the puppies above his crib.....

It's all worth it though! You'll have a blast. I already bought him a tricked out tricycle, orange with flames and harley bars.... of course it's still twice his size :p

Oh well, CONGRATS!

Giz400ex
03-21-2003, 05:26 PM
daiglea, were in the same boat, but my wife is due in 10 days. I will say that I'm more nervous now than I was 6-8 months ago but it does fly by. I know people are different but she really started to get grumpy around the 7th month so watch out!! And now, she's anxious and just wants the baby out of her......NOW!!!! Good luck and enjoy

p@iNn3ck
03-22-2003, 04:06 AM
Now the big question for both of you..... are you gonna stay in there and watch the birth??? I did, and took pictures of her open stomach (we had a scheduled C section). But I've got 2 friends that tried.... one got sick, the other passed out... and the nurses let him stay on the ground till they were done.. lol.

Foxyangel0425
03-22-2003, 04:09 AM
Congrats to all of you guys!! How about putting the vibe over to me!! Still trying with no success :(

But enough about that.....my best advice is to READ READ READ READ!! Though the material won't be exactly to your babies needs but at least you get the idea of what they want.

QuadTrix6
03-22-2003, 04:09 AM
CONGRATS DAD :p

Giz400ex
03-22-2003, 08:35 AM
My wife is also scheduled for a C section. Hmmm, I not sure if I want to be in there while there doing there thing!! I don't mind blood and ect... but, its my wife and I beleive it would bother me!!!
Some advice there, Foxyangel!! Both of you should get tested. I think the female should get tested first because the female's body is so much more complicated than the male that the female inside parts could have a blockage, preventing them from getting preg. We were trying for about 12-18 months until we did the testing and BAM!!!! Right after she had the test it was like 2-3 weeks and she was preg.
Right now its day to day and waiting....... :rolleyes:

p@iNn3ck
03-22-2003, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Giz400ex
My wife is also scheduled for a C section. Hmmm, I not sure if I want to be in there while there doing there thing!! I don't mind blood and ect... but, its my wife and I beleive it would bother me!!!

Awww.. it aint that bad, unless you mind seeing internal body organs moved around and out of the way, kinda wierd, but after birthing cows, horses, dogs and cats..... it's more like guttin a deer.... yeah, my wife thought that was a great description too, I said it in the O.R. lol

Congrats to all of ya!

Giz400ex
03-22-2003, 10:52 AM
I see'em all the time on TV and stuff but its different when your part of it or I should say when its your wife!!! I might change my mind then but......will see!!

daiglea
03-23-2003, 11:15 PM
It's realy over wellming for man and my wife.. Right now she is freaking and worrying about all the little things like were is he/she going to go after school wen he goes. Man it's like i told her we still have a few years to think of that stuff ;).. But all and all mother and myself are happy and can't wait. Already bough a thor shirt. Now if it can only come out so i can see what quad to buy ;)

03-24-2003, 01:32 AM
Congrates dude..

Honda4trax250x
03-24-2003, 02:07 AM
Congrats!!!

250exer
03-24-2003, 03:06 AM
Having kids is great.

Rode with my 14 year old girl yesterday. What a smile on her face getting on the 250EX for the first time this spring.

QuadJunkies
03-24-2003, 05:11 AM
Just found out that my wife is pregnant with our first child. Man what a rush... I'm scared ****less but i got to say i'm pretty dame happy. that is very exciting,and scary:) I remember it all too well....Congradulations to both of you!!! Keep us up to date with it all...;)

QuadJunkies
03-24-2003, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by Foxyangel0425
Congrats to all of you guys!! How about putting the vibe over to me!! Still trying with no success :(

But enough about that.....my best advice is to READ READ READ READ!! Though the material won't be exactly to your babies needs but at least you get the idea of what they want. I wish you luck,I bet it will happen about the time you quit trying so hardto get pregnant!!take a vacation just the two of you and just go spend some care free time together and i bet that will do it...;)

250x#93
03-24-2003, 08:30 AM
Congratulations:cool:

Giz400ex
03-24-2003, 09:09 AM
Everything is fine and dandy until you hit the 7th month, thats when the **** hits the fan. We've been cool to each other but its when he/she is getting bigger (and so is the wife) and she starts getting uncomfortable, having problems sleeping at night, starts kicking the crap out of her. Then the last month!!! Watch out!! Found out today that she has less than a week left and is day to day!! She (my wife) has started to dilate and the doctor said that she is at 1cm and the baby weighs 7 1/2 pnds. But, I will say this!! I am excited but I'm also nervous, but I know thats normal. Daiglea, enjoy man!!! read to it, feel its movements ect....:D :D

QuadJunkies
03-24-2003, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Giz400ex
Everything is fine and dandy until you hit the 7th month, thats when the **** hits the fan. We've been cool to each other but its when he/she is getting bigger (and so is the wife) and she starts getting uncomfortable, having problems sleeping at night, starts kicking the crap out of her. Then the last month!!! Watch out!! Found out today that she has less than a week left and is day to day!! She (my wife) has started to dilate and the doctor said that she is at 1cm and the baby weighs 7 1/2 pnds. But, I will say this!! I am excited but I'm also nervous, but I know thats normal. Daiglea, enjoy man!!! read to it, feel its movements ect....:D :D let us know when you have the baby and post a pic, i wish you the best...;)

Giz400ex
03-24-2003, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
let us know when you have the baby and post a pic, i wish you the best...;) Thank you and I will!!!!

daiglea
03-24-2003, 11:17 PM
Well we had a bit of a scare yesterday because she started bleeding pretty bad. So we went to the hospital and the doctor checked her out and everything is still OK.. She is still pregnant and the uterus is still closed but she has to take some more blood work on Friday to see if her hormones are what they should be.. I'll no more on Friday. And man you don't have respect for your wife until you see what woman go thrue wen they get examined. Holy **** dude.:eek2:

tants
03-24-2003, 11:20 PM
concrats

QuadJunkies
03-25-2003, 03:53 AM
Well we had a bit of a scare yesterday because she started bleeding pretty bad. So we went to the hospital and the doctor checked her out and everything is still OK.. She is still pregnant and the uterus is still closed but she has to take some more blood work on Friday to see if her hormones are what they should be.. I'll no more on Friday. And man you don't have respect for your wife until you see what woman go thrue wen they get examined. Holy **** dude.:eek2: how scary.:eek: I went into preterm once three times,it was very scary,tell her not to do too much and to take it easy;)