PDA

View Full Version : worcs 70ss championship winning cobra

desratt
02-13-2014, 08:23 PM
2 Heath racing motors, 2 heath heads, 2 Heath ignition covers,3 heath 2 disc clutchs, newer friction drive slipper clutchs, newer style main gears, trackside pipe, stock and oversized radiator, J/B steering stem a arms and swing arm as well as stock ones, heath steering stabilizer, works and fox shocks, did chain many extra sprockets, titanium axle, stock adjustable axle, billet hubs, stock hubs, hiper carbon fiber rims, stock rims, itp tires, rath bumper grab bar as well as stock, protaper and stock bars, Honda levers, new grips, oversized carb, dyno-tuned, new carrier and bearings, lonestar racing front hubs, lots of extra parts to have with you including cfd discs as well as 2 extra clutches 1 2 disc and 1 3 shoe,
make offer customer pays shipping.

www.rectires.com

ontargetracing
02-13-2014, 09:19 PM
Not racing this year ?

desratt
02-14-2014, 01:25 PM
we bought an atv motorcycle utv, snowmobile, watercraft part and accessory business named RECREATION TIRES. www.rectires.com It literally took every penny we had and then some. We plan to begin racing again when we have recouped some of the cost. but I will Probably move my son to a 250. if we still have the cobra he will race that also. I also have a daughter that will be beginning the 50cc 4 year old class. Could really use the money from the cobra though. If you need parts or anything check out the web site or let me know. I can deliver pretty much anything in 2 days.

www.rectires.com

ontargetracing
02-14-2014, 09:14 PM
Cool.. Good luck and hope to see you guys back at the track soon

dragracekid
02-15-2014, 05:33 PM
Interested in rath grab bar for the cobra please send pic and price to 217 653 3847

moorejason59
03-01-2014, 11:41 PM
would you be interested in selling you hiper wheels