PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else notice...

Flyin_250r
02-10-2014, 12:33 PM
Is it just me or has the R prices seem to have recooperated a bit. I hardly ever see anything good up forsale recently. Such as nice complete laegers, Walsh, or lobos. Everyone just holding onto them now or what??? I know most builds are worth far more in parts but still. Haven't seen much around lately

protrax
02-10-2014, 08:30 PM
I agree 100%

croat1
02-11-2014, 01:58 AM
as much as I hate seeing nice R's parted it was the only way that I and many others were able to get parts (most long discontinued). I think lately the bikes are sold behind the scenes....friend to friend. seems like a lot of guys have contacts. I for one cannot find complete nice aftermarket R's (like I need one) in my area.

ryanowarrior
02-11-2014, 01:35 PM
as much as I hate seeing nice R's parted it was the only way that I and many others were able to get parts (most long discontinued). I think lately the bikes are sold behind the scenes....friend to friend. seems like a lot of guys have contacts. I for one cannot find complete nice aftermarket R's (like I need one) in my area.

This is so true....and it's always good to know people that know people! Most are always willin to help ya out anyway they can!

Flyin_250r
02-22-2014, 12:03 AM
I totally agree. You should try here in Canada, there's never any nice R's for sale. Beat stock ones people want $3500 for.

danhung11
02-25-2014, 08:32 PM
I'm selling one to an old 250A class National Racer who wanted a Laeger since 1994. He said the only ones that had him when he was racing was a couple of pros, he's 46 now and wants one for his collection. He didn't understand why I put a CR ignition on the bike. : )

9matt2
03-06-2014, 01:37 PM
i know there are guys that still have theirs, its kind of the last connection besides their scap books of their racing careers, i think its def a sentimental thing, personally speaking i have moved on from the motocross thing but i kept my pro trax, as did my brother, mines still together but his is all apart and hanging on the wall and shelf in his bedroom lol. there are no plans to sell, its just not worth it with all the good times we had racing them.