PDA

View Full Version : replacement heims

MURT
02-09-2014, 05:20 PM
Hi all this is my first post although I'm a member for about a year.
I have a 2001 400ex bone stock as you guys say, but I have been buying some upgrades for her on ebay
and other similar sites. So far I have bought a houser +1 antivibe stem ,fox podium x rear shock,custom axis dual rate lt fronts,
janssen +2 longtravel a arms ,ccnc steering damper,and a few small bits and bobs. I have her stripped down and the frame is gone
to the powder coaters, I have taken pics and will post when I get her back together. The reason for this post is,I bought the a arms with one
heim joint damaged and I hope you guys can point me towards a good source for good replacements.
regards Martin.

DragonGunner
02-09-2014, 06:03 PM
Call Janssen.

http://janssenmotorsports.com/contact-janssen-motorsports/

MURT
02-09-2014, 06:35 PM
I have tried several times but it keeps saying message sending failed

MURT
02-10-2014, 07:43 PM
anyone have another source for good quality heims please

KKiowaTJ
02-10-2014, 08:36 PM
I know a buddy used a set of sprint car heim joints on his 250R and said they held up just the same. I think the price was cheaper, But not by much. Check speedway and summit, Or google the size you need and go with a good off road company.

IIRC he used old Jacobs ladder heims we had. But check off road and speed shops, They make small heims and flex joints small enough, Like an adjustable tract bar with a heim/johnny joint. Good luck either way

MURT
02-16-2014, 05:14 PM
Thanks for your help.

MURT
03-30-2014, 05:59 PM
Just to update this thread, I tried to email Jannsen several times and for some reason the message wouldn't send.
so I started on ebay and found American star auto, they had heims to suit jannsen arms and were willing to ship
to Ireland so I ordered them and they arrived promptly and seem to be of good quality. any one have any experience
with their products good or bad.
regards Martin.