PDA

View Full Version : WTT: Trx for Ltr

Rohr397
01-30-2014, 09:56 AM
I am testing the water here and seeing if there's anyone interested in trading an Ltr450 for a Trx450r.

What I have - 2006 Honda Trx450er (Electric Start) with Tusk aluminum nerf bars, an HMF Performance series full exhaust, PRM front bumper with red number plate, DG rear grab bar, newer chain and sprockets (already stretched and broken in), Sedona tires (comparable to ITP holeshots), Fox Podium X front shocks, and the green wire mod done. It's very clean and well maintained, I purchased it a year ago all stock and have not put a whole lot of hours on it. To go along with the exhaust pipe I did the proper jetting and removed the airbox lid. However, I have held onto almost every stock part and would be willing to include those parts as well as my spare jets. It's NEVER been raced, always trail ridden at my house except for one indoor track a month ago, I had custom graphics done up for it because I thought I'd be doing a lot more to it and racing it this season. It's never been ridden hard, trail ridden and dune ridden by someone's wife before me, and had all regular maintenance done on time, never rolled or crashed either. I baby it.

What I am looking for - A clean Ltr450, any year (2006-2007 would want to know about transmission), and mostly stock. I'd prefer that it be comparable to my Trx, having nerf bars, a cherry bomb or exhaust pipe upgrade, and tires with good tread on them (stock is okay, but my tires have 80%-90% tread). My quad requires nothing to go out and ride and have a blast, so I would be looking to trade for something that isn't going to cost me money before I can ride it.

Just looking to go 50 inches wide on a college student budget, I really love my Honda and I'm not thrilled about letting it go, but I can't afford all of the upgrades to make it wider, lower and all of that. I live in Washington State, so I'd be looking for someone who's in the NW and willing to come to my area. Contact me on here first and we can switch to email or phone or whatever. I've got photos, but no clue how to post them on here, it's been awhile lol.