PDA

View Full Version : I support my President & troops thread. NO ANTI WAR COMMENTS!

MOFO
03-21-2003, 08:44 AM
After reading these current threads about our war on Iraq, I felt there should be a thread that shows support for our President and troops.

NO ANTI WAR comments, NO ANTI President Bush comments, NO "I felt it could have been dealt with better" comments.

This is just a thread to show support for our country. Period, no exceptions.

God Bless America & our Troops abroad!

Note: I ask moderator's to watch this and please delete any posts that will turn this into a "debate". Thank you.

http://www.gm-trucks.com/ib3/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/patriot.gif http://www.gm-trucks.com/ib3/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/patriot.gif http://www.gm-trucks.com/ib3/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/patriot.gif http://www.gm-trucks.com/ib3/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/patriot.gifhttp://www.gm-trucks.com/ib3/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/patriot.gif http://www.gm-trucks.com/ib3/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/patriot.gif

Tommy 17
03-21-2003, 08:47 AM
i've never seen a better sight then what i just saw on tv about 2 secs ago... iraq in flames and smoke... and baghdad almost blown off the map...may now we can get this world back to normal... mayb after they saw this b-52 strike on iraq they will understand what we can do... and they are still sayin this isn't even a big attack yet... crazy... i love to see that in person... lots of big booms!!!

i think bush did the right thing by attackin... and i just hope we dont' loose anymore troops:(

QuadTrix6
03-21-2003, 08:55 AM
Thank God for Pres BUSH, tommy i agree with...our military is doing an outstanding job !! may god be will all the soldiers, they are all truly heroes :macho

infantry317
03-21-2003, 08:55 AM
I agree, I'm tired of cry babies scared of their own shadow, "but what if I have to go" - If you do, suck it up and drive on! We live in the greatest nation on the face of the earth. Freedom isn't free! Mr. Bush does know better than you, he has the world's greatest support staff around him so that he does. I was in the Army during Desert Storm but my division did not go, they asked for volunteers to go over, but they did not send us. I feel there is a huge lack of honor in America. I wouldn't volunteer now, I have a wife and two kids, but if they called, I would go...period.
Lets support our President and troops, there is no going back, we declared war on terror and Saddam is a part of the puzzle. Good riddins. :mad: :macho
Man, I better go drink some beer...
:D

QuadTrix6
03-21-2003, 08:59 AM
im watchin tv and i can't believe how accurate our weapons are im like a gitty school girl watching this :blah

300XFST4602
03-21-2003, 09:02 AM
I very well agree , Pres. Bush , the goverment , and the military are doing an awsome job. To have Saddam out of power will be a better environment for the middleast period.

JustRace
03-21-2003, 09:11 AM
I am 100% behind the US. I would be out there if i could (stupid asthma).

Guy400
03-21-2003, 09:13 AM
AMEN!!

SlapNutz
03-21-2003, 09:19 AM
i luv thisstuff

JustRace
03-21-2003, 09:34 AM
According to the watchington post now 74 percent of US is supporting the war.

HSD400EX
03-21-2003, 09:38 AM
anyone else see the pics of the marine raising the american and marine flags...know thats what i call kick a**..never seen anything better..semper fi

Derek
03-21-2003, 09:44 AM
110% behind the war and the president.

crookedeyemoto-x
03-21-2003, 09:46 AM
I am behind Ol' George W all the way! I am pleased with all of his decisions, and think that we are doing an awesome job. Glad to see others feel the same as me.

Erik

Giz400ex
03-21-2003, 09:49 AM
I do support our Pres. and our troops but they have to accomplish on what there set out to do. They want Saddam eliminated from his office or whatever!! I really don't see that happening, UNLESS they kill him. But, the people over there are really secrewed up in the head and are brainwashed that we (US people) are the enemies. So what I'm saying is that if they kill Saddam, another Saddam will appear and will take it where Saddam left off! If we can take over the country, then mission accomplished but????

infantry317
03-21-2003, 09:58 AM
I recall a few countries we overthrew that are doing ok now, Japan, Germany, Italy. We will be occupying Iraq for some time to insure it.

Steve-o 400EX
03-21-2003, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by QuadTrix6
Thank God for Pres BUSH, tommy i agree with...our military is doing an outstanding job !! may god be will all the soldiers, they are all truly heroes :macho

Right on!;) I totally agree. I hope saddam and all of his children each get hit right in the face with a Tommahawk missle. Then they'll really be eatin their words!!!:grr :eek2:

.:01_eXrIdEr:.
03-21-2003, 10:05 AM
I think that President Bush knows what he is doing and what is best for our country and others, and that is why he is the President. If Bush was anti-war like many of the American people, then Saddam would not be taken out of power. Americans need to step up and support our President and our heroic troops on and off the battlefield. I was watching CNN last night and most of the 7th Calvary are young men that are fighting for their country and for other countries because of an extreme patriotism, and they know that if they don't take action, then some other country or coalition will. Who knows what would happen then, these soldiers want to do things correct now, so other countries don't have to come back and do it later. Why some people don't support our troops and our president i will never know. Unfortunately, war is a part of life, but i support Bush and every single soldier involved in this action 110%. If we weren't taking military action on Saddam, then how would we be able to take him out of power? We wouldn't. That is why we had to make the move that we did, and I agree with everything that Bush has done in this situation. I am very pround of Bush and our military for what they are doing. I pray that our troops and innocent people will be protected. We have the best country and we should support our government and be grateful for our freedom and what we have. I am glad to live in America and not some country that has a wicked dictatorship goin on. Why can't we all support our country and our leaders. The leaders of our country are there for a reason, they know what to do and what is best for our country, that is why they are present and have say in what will happen. They want the well-being of our country and if people with an anti-war mindset disagree with them, than thats tuff, cause they can't do anything about it. I say that we finish doing what we are doing and stop all the whining. I am still watching CNN and just saw a clip of US soldiers in towns and the people of those towns were happily greeting them. One soldier tore apart a painting of Saddam, and you could see the joy and excitement that the people of that country had when they saw this. To me, i think that this is a great thing that we are doing for the people of Iraq, and i think many of them think the same thing to. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

@Bad465EX
03-21-2003, 10:11 AM
I am totally backing this country, its President, and all the Troops that are over there.

03-21-2003, 10:14 AM
hey whats the score :rolleyes:

trueblue450
03-21-2003, 10:34 AM
I think no one wanted war cuz they thought it would be long and drawn out. They didnt know the technology that the US possed. Now the world knows and they better watch their A##es if they wanna screw with Americans. Next on the list SOUTH KOREA

wilkin250r
03-21-2003, 11:15 AM
What is Saddam thinking?

If I was thrown into a boxing ring with Evander Holyfield, I wouldn't hang in there, hoping maybe I'd be able to give him a black eye or a chipped tooth before he beat me to a bloody pulp. I would run, with my tail between my legs, screaming like a girl.

He can't win. Doesn't he realize that he's bringing a knife to a gun fight?:huh

Wired
03-21-2003, 11:35 AM
i just heard on nbc's nightly news that the U.S. has already dropped 3 times the ammount of bombs total then we did during desert strom. wow :eek2: sorry if someone else posted this already, i didnt read any posts before this one. i just was in awe when i heard that. go USA!!!! :macho

Leo
03-21-2003, 12:20 PM
good thread!

http://www.kvvi.net/~leo/support.gif

Leo

Glamis400ex
03-21-2003, 01:59 PM
I support Bush and the troops 100%. Thank god we have a president with the f#ckin sack to wage this campain against this monster. They dont call him "The Butcher of Baghdad" for nothin ya know.

The reason we all have these freedoms is because we have the men and women willing to fight and die, so we dont have to. I have more respect for military, then anyone one else.

I wish all these protesters really knew what this war was about. It's not about oil, it's about freeing a nation that has been severly opressed for over 40 years. Hussien is a friggin madman.

Sorry, I'll get off my soapbox now...

Glamis

God Bless America

mxdave28
03-21-2003, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by 300EX_Man
I think no one wanted war cuz they thought it would be long and drawn out. They didnt know the technology that the US possed. Now the world knows and they better watch their A##es if they wanna screw with Americans. Next on the list SOUTH KOREA

Ok first correction..its North Korea thats giving us some flak not south...south wants our help....ok ok now im totally with our troops and the Pres....and hopefully this wont cause any grief but, to all of those people protesting the war....in the famous words of Eddie Murphy..."If ya dont like it...get the F*** out!" move, get out of OUR country, move to Iraq or Afgan, move somewhere "nicer" and send us a pst card from jail or your grave cause you didnt do anything wrong.:devil Kick some arse for me over there and drop a biggin for me:D

z400rider23
03-21-2003, 02:15 PM
SEMPER FI AND GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!! :cool:

JUSTINcredible
03-21-2003, 02:17 PM
i just read this over at msn.. after reading this i dont understand why anyone would want to protest the war when the Iraqi people are even glad the US troops are there liberating iraq

http://www.msnbc.com/news/888903.asp

bluebaron
03-21-2003, 02:33 PM
agrree with bush , i just want to go over to iraq and those countrys wen i see them burn our flag and pistol wipe them,
and whats up with all those hippe protesters they dont know what going on over there, like when they say"why didnt we find anougher way around war".....well there is really no other way to get the fag saddam out of there

GOD bless the colalition(sp):macho

03-24-2003, 01:22 AM
I support our troops 100%..

MSL
03-24-2003, 01:26 AM

Me too!

DESDAK4
03-24-2003, 01:30 AM
I just love watching all those bombs my boys are building light everything up it gives me a nice warm fuzzy feeling.

Good job guys.

Jay
USAF
AMMO

Necronius
03-24-2003, 04:58 AM
For anyone who wants to see some people breaking up a war protest with signs that tell the truth, go to www.protestwarrior.com

the best sign i saw on there said "Hey france, YOU shut the hell up. WE'LL protect civilization"

redrizza
03-24-2003, 05:29 AM
I support our troops and political objective 100%

RAGE
03-24-2003, 06:56 AM
Any of you guys over there coming to the site and posting remember we all support you 110%. Keep up the good work.

It makes me proud to be an American to see you guys risk your lives just to secure our freedom.http://www.gm-trucks.com/ib3/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/patriot.gif

03-24-2003, 07:01 AM
:macho

03-24-2003, 07:40 AM
For anyone who wants to see some people breaking up a war protest with signs that tell the truth, go to www.protestwarrior.com

Its sad how so many of the people on both sides of the pro or anti war issue loose sight of the realities of what is going on cause there so caught up in what they are doing.

I got no more use for a war monger than a activist that thinks there is no use for military force etc.

Funny how extremeists tend to be wrong no matter what there issues. :eek:

Necronius
03-24-2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by 440EX4me
Its sad how so many of the people on both sides of the pro or anti war issue loose sight of the realities of what is going on cause there so caught up in what they are doing.

I got no more use for a war monger than a activist that thinks there is no use for military force etc.

Funny how extremeists tend to be wrong no matter what there issues. :eek:

I am hardly a war monger.:huh If you look through the gallery on the site, there are a lot of real war protestors trying to block the signs these people have, and trying to barricade them into one area. This is funny because of how these protesters always try to tell everyone that they are just trying to express their opinions, but they have a "You cant exercise your free speech here because your opinion is wrong" attitude toward everyone else. I keep seeing these protesters with signs that say that we are just slaughtering woman and children, and it pisses me off how these people refuse to base anything they protest on fact. I saw one sign that said "America will kill over 1.3 million infants in this war". This is almost an exact quote from one of Saddam's propaganda slingers. I find the site funny because these guys are really sticking it to these absurdly narrow minded people.

josh
03-24-2003, 03:29 PM
GOD BLESS AMERICA, if we wouldn't have acted then what......NUCLEAR WAR! I can go on and on but i'll keep it down to the point,

DON'T F*CK WITH AMERICA WHEN YOUR THROWIN ROCKS AT TANKS

good thread!

couldn't have said it better

josh
03-24-2003, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Leo
good thread!

http://www.kvvi.net/~leo/support.gif

Leo

couldn't have said it any better than that

speedy400
03-24-2003, 03:48 PM
I'm for war:devil :mad:

markeg192
03-25-2003, 02:19 PM
We live in the greatest Country in the world!!!!!!!

Do you guys think all these peotesters would sing a different tune if it was thier family that was murdered on 9/11 ? They should get over thierselves and thier fears.

Leo
03-25-2003, 03:03 PM
Did anyone catch that moron from France today?

Although they don't support the war they are more than willing to sell french products to Iraq during the rebuild period.. Apparently they are afraid that the U.S. won't buy anything used to rebuild Iraq from countries that didn't support them during the war..

Well, DUH.. let's spend a few billiion in France after the amount of support they've shown.. <sigh>

Oh wait, here's a better idea, a $75 / bottle tax on french wine.. give them guys in California a break :D

Leo

Sparky416ex
03-25-2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Rico

yep and bush!