PDA

View Full Version : DMX concert in Alberta Cancelled

MILF_HUNTER
03-21-2003, 06:53 AM
Well title says it all. His concert here in Lethbridge Alberta is cancelled. Boarder patrol wouldnt let him cross due to hightened security.

AtvMxRider
03-21-2003, 07:05 AM
AWWWW too bad.........:rolleyes:

SGA
03-21-2003, 07:57 AM
I,ve heard of DMX. What type of music do they play?
The warped tour will be here July 27th. Now thats gonna be a show!

Nausty
03-21-2003, 08:00 AM
rap, you pry heard the music for the cradle to the grave previews.

SGA
03-21-2003, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Nausty
rap, you pry heard the music for the cradle to the grave previews.
Oh, rap. That prob explains why I dont know much about them.;)

spincr4hire
03-21-2003, 09:05 AM
DMX is ok in concert..saw him a while back with Limp Bizkit and Godsmack. He pisses me off how he prays at the end of his show, right after dropping the f-word about 50 times...:rolleyes:

QuadTrix6
03-21-2003, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by spincr4hire
DMX is ok in concert..saw him a while back with Limp Bizkit and Godsmack. He pisses me off how he prays at the end of his show, right after dropping the f-word about 50 times...:rolleyes:

how was limp bizkit in concert ? im going to be seeing them in concert soon with metalica, mudvayne, deftones, and linkin park :D

JustRace
03-21-2003, 09:37 AM
I thought it was disrespectful of the canadians to boo, at our national anthem, at the hocky game last night.

400exBro
03-21-2003, 09:48 AM
what game was that???

i have great respect to americains and i would move down to america in a flash, for some reason i find that i would have a higher chance of me getting a technical job down there becuase there is more demand, canada is the same.... but something just makes it appealing to me....

ya i heard they cancelled the show in alberta, that sucks....

does any one now when linkin parks new cd is coming out???

Glow Plug
03-21-2003, 10:04 AM
haha they canceled it he too he was sopose to come in december but he did so it is all good :D

JustRace
03-21-2003, 10:23 AM
I think it was very disrespectful for them to boo the anthem. It was at montreal. Here is the link on ESPN

http://espn.go.com/nhl/news/2003/0320/1527086.html

QuadTrix6
03-21-2003, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by JustRace
I thought it was disrespectful of the canadians to boo, at our national anthem, at the hocky game last night.

very disrespectful :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Glow Plug
03-21-2003, 10:30 AM
yeah it was super bad for them to do it :eek: :eek: :grr :grr :mad: :mad:

03-21-2003, 10:33 AM
yeah wtf is canada worried about with dmx:huh

whose gonna terriorize canada, they shouldnt boo us, there bigger in size but there just a helpless fat kid ...boo us...jeez:mad:

Glow Plug
03-21-2003, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by freeride132
yeah wtf is canada worried about with dmx:huh

whose gonna terriorize canada, they shouldnt boo us, there bigger in size but there just a helpless fat kid ...boo us...jeez:mad:

that's pretty much right were just helpless little fat country :rolleyes: and we can't even afford new helocpters because there's so many native's not paying taxes (didn't mean to be rasit but just stating facts)

trx400ex
03-21-2003, 10:40 AM
CANADA :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

(not the canadian memebers here as long as the arent anti american)

MILF_HUNTER
03-21-2003, 10:56 AM
i am a proud canadian. but i am also a proud neighbour to america. ive been to the United States many times in my life. i enjoy it there. plannin on moving to colorado someday to so i can ride sleds in a new place. but to lighten the subject ( dont take this serious) if canada and united states were in the same jail cell, it would be like this were on top and were bigger. you would be our b!tch. lol. im just kidding. i love North America. All of it!!!!

03-21-2003, 10:58 AM
canadians dont seem ne diff than us i dotn get why they booed

MILF_HUNTER
03-21-2003, 11:00 AM
well it was a montreal game. some of them folk over there in quebec dont think like the rest of us Red blooded canadians. note i said some!

Glow Plug
03-21-2003, 11:21 AM
yeah milf_hunter is right those people in qubec are a bit off there head some times, well some of em anyway, they wanted to sprate from canada you know :rolleyes:

hey milf_hunter where you from ?

MILF_HUNTER
03-21-2003, 11:25 AM
ive lived in alberta twice currently in lethbridge alberta right now. i call home to dauphin manitoba. thats were my mom and dad live right now. and i have lived in saskatchewan a bit too.

Glow Plug
03-21-2003, 11:49 AM
awsome milf where in sask did you live?

MILF_HUNTER
03-21-2003, 11:58 AM
More well known places of moosejaw, yorkton.
lesser known places of wellwin, steenin, Lafleche, Montmartre. all small towns with 500 people or less = boring.
Dauphin is great i love it there 10,000 people. lethbridge is nice but to windy:p

nacs400ex
03-21-2003, 11:58 AM
#1, the concert was probably cancelled because the USA raised there security, theres no threat on us... thats why Jean Cretien didnt want to go to war.. too much threat on us the. Why would we put security on our sides ??

If we did its probably so Bush won't blame us if there is an attack in the US.

Most Quebecois are retarded, arrogant so and so's. I went there on a trip before and they treated my family like *****.

Montreal probably booed the states because they dont agree with going to war. Most people here in Canada disagree with the war. There is no need for a war. Just drop a god damn bomb on the people. I said before dont kill the civilians. But I dont even care anymore. I am pissed of at Bush too cause he was basically saying in his speech that Canadians are a bunch on pussies cause we didn't help with the attack. Well thats cause we aint got nothin to give.

Sorry if I offended anyone, but I cant even watch anything on TV without War this, War that. F*** blow those *******s up!

Glow Plug
03-21-2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by MILF_HUNTER
More well known places of moosejaw, yorkton.
lesser known places of wellwin, steenin, Lafleche, Montmartre. all small towns with 500 people or less = boring.
Dauphin is great i love it there 10,000 people. lethbridge is nice but to windy:p

lol your telling me i live in dalmeny (you probley haven heard of it it's like 15 mins away from s'toon) but yeah it's very boring with less than 500 people living hear super boring lol

MILF_HUNTER
03-21-2003, 12:03 PM
yea its a "catch 22" people make fun of our army and then want our help? ah well. im not interested in the war. what they are doing is right though. i just don't pay much attention to war and politics. i suppose i should but i dont. war is what it is. it happens its part of life. the world will continue on when the war is done and thats all i care about.