PDA

View Full Version : Bryon's 1st race this weekend

oynot400
03-21-2003, 05:42 AM
I see that Byron cancelled there first race last weekend due to the frost in the ground. So they could not prep the track. According to the web site they are running this sunday. Anyone going to make it over there?
I am not 100% sure if I will or not. Hawkeye Downs is having a practice day on Saturday that I am going to. I guess it all depends on how I feel after that.
I can't wait to get on the track!!!!!!!:eek2:

Varmit57
03-21-2003, 11:45 AM
I don't know about Byron, but I do know that there is a Quad only race at Winterset on Sat. Practice at 9 and race at 10:30, then open practice after that.

ATVer14
03-21-2003, 03:43 PM
I hope I can get out to Byron this saturday, but I don't know how the track is going to be. That track always seems to be wet in the summer towards the back section, so I don't know what it would be like after all this rain and snow and frost in the ground. I'll have to call them Saturday after practice is over. I'll probably go anyways though since I'm going to go insane in about 2 days if I don't get to ride my new beast!:D

Juggalo
03-21-2003, 06:13 PM
just got my atva card the other day. i'm plannin on hittin up byron a buncha times this year..hope to see you guys there.

OutlawEX
03-23-2003, 12:49 PM
Sweet pic JUG:macho

Juggalo
03-23-2003, 07:04 PM
lol thanks. i just want to give the boys at byron a warning of what their gonna be up against. lol i'm just jokin i'm gonan suck at racin. it'll be fun tho and cool to meet some fellow exriders!