PDA

View Full Version : TT (edt) schedule

LT80
01-12-2014, 08:55 AM
http://www.atvriders.com/atvnews/extreme-dirt-track-racing-2014-schedule.html

Holy chit batman, 3 in South Dakota, and 1 at Sturgis during bike week.

All you fellas wanting a west coast race, come and get it! Forget about those worrysome jumps. I mean,,It's easy! Ask Rocky. His rider won at a TT. (FYI: no sarcasm meant)

I understand exposer and all BUT Sturgis fills motels for countless hours away from Sturgis. I'd bet reservations are hard to get even this early.

I provided my services to the local ABATE yearly party for a few years. This was local so I jumped on me mighty R and rode up to the event. Now, my R is set up pretty decent and looks sorta cool. I thought I'd get a "looks good", "that's cool", anything, something..... NOTHING! They wouldn't even glance at it.
If you ppl have ever been around Harley ppl during a Harley event, you know that anyone in the whole world that don't own a Harley is lower than the dirt we walk on.
I had friends that would talk for hours to me when meeting in a normal day, literally ignore me when with their "good biker buddy's".
They all walk around with their own lil attitude and all their attitudes suck.
With that being said, I doubt any positive ATV exposer will happen at Sturgis...Sorry..

Anyways, TT'ers, get ready to pay giant $$$$$ and be belittled.

Sorry to any Harley owners in here, I'm sure you're great ppl...Till you get among "your own" LOL.

On a funny note, 30 years ago when I worked in a shop, a guy wrote on the note board:
Brian bought a Harley. Brian rode his Harley to work. When at work, Brian Harley worked...LMAO

doonanracing
01-13-2014, 05:05 AM
NEEDT is another option this season and with some of the countries fastest east coast riders like Brad Riley will be competing in it... 1718106834 why not just look to this series instead. They are even offering a 100% money payback class for youth

2001400exrida
01-13-2014, 05:18 AM
This blew up on fb when the new schedule came out. There's also mwedt if youre in the Midwest.

Sandsjbyz22
01-14-2014, 05:45 PM
At least Ashtabula wasn't scheduled the same weekend as Red Bud this year.

LT80
01-16-2014, 08:25 AM
I looked last night, most all motels are booked. BUT not to fear, there is a $50 a night travelodge with vacancies. 500 bucks a night! :devil: