PDA

View Full Version : Swingarm ??

JuicyJ
01-09-2014, 12:29 PM
I tore up my swingarm (bad pivot bearings) and I'm trying to find a nice used one. I have an '05 but I can use any year one except the newer model right? or does it have to be an 05?

powerbomb400
01-09-2014, 05:27 PM
Should ne any year. Look on Bike Bandit and check the 99 part number then look at newer model and see if the part number is the same.

CJM
01-09-2014, 05:58 PM
Its been the same since day one, nothing has changed. Look on here for a good used one or ebay before spending for a new one.

JuicyJ
01-10-2014, 01:53 PM
Its been the same since day one, nothing has changed. Look on here for a good used one or ebay before spending for a new one.

I was looking at 3. I have a sponsor ship with Lone Star Racing and I get 40% off but they retail 650.00 so it was like 300+.
Then someone said they had a black powdercoated one and he would sell it to me for $115.00 plus shipping but he hasn't gotten back to me in a while.
I looked on ebay, they have one $149.00 free shipping so that is what I'll get most likely unless I find one on here cheaper in good condition.

MtnEX
01-10-2014, 01:59 PM
There is a bunch bunch of real nice clean cheap ones on ebay and stuff. (stock)

A guy on there has an aftermarket off an XC bike. I can't remember the price but can point you to it since I can't buy it now anyways.

JuicyJ
01-10-2014, 03:19 PM
There is a bunch bunch of real nice clean cheap ones on ebay and stuff. (stock)

A guy on there has an aftermarket off an XC bike. I can't remember the price but can point you to it since I can't buy it now anyways.

What kind?? I'll look! Thanks

MtnEX
01-10-2014, 05:14 PM
One dude has a JRD Racing swinger used... I think it is now listed around the price you can get new LSR for though.

Plenty of nice used OEM 400EX swingers.

To me, the LSR swinger is a nice option if you are looking for extended length or more flex or max ground clearance with sprocket and rotor guards, etc (some ATV models more so than others).