PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Korodys Walsh 2008 trx 450r ( Black and gold) 925

Ryko racing
01-07-2014, 07:33 AM
Trx 450 National motor by Aaron Nestor and Rage. Walsh front suspension with trx hubs and spindles. Fox floats. Walsh stem, Walsh EZ LINK REAR END with Fox shock.

Pro armor nerf bars, pro taper bars, black plastic with gold ftr graphics. Carbon fiber heat shields and master cylinder cover and seat cover.

This is a nice quad, and priced fair. $ 5500. please serious inquires only... ( i dont store the quads at my house so its tough to get to them in winter).

734 664 2257 scott Korody

emiquiroga
01-07-2014, 09:47 AM
Hi , can you send me some pics and all description of the quad to emiqc@hotmail.com
I m interested
Ty

Ryko racing
01-07-2014, 09:56 AM
I can text if u send your number to 734 664 2257. my firewall wont let me send email pix.

emiquiroga
01-07-2014, 10:14 AM
Do you have whatsapp? Because im not in usa in this moment

emiquiroga
01-07-2014, 12:50 PM
Did you recive my email?

emiquiroga
01-08-2014, 11:42 AM
I just called you. Did you revived my last email ? I m very interested in the quad, but I need to kwon how many hours does the motor has, how is the transmition ? Which cam , head , cdi, carb and exhaust does it has? Does it have precision ? The swingarm it's Walsh? Do you have another front shocks to put in the quad ? Or if its possible send me a pic of the ones you have on the quad.
Do you accept PayPal ?
Thank you !

Ryko racing
01-08-2014, 02:52 PM
trans has about 5 races on it. i dont know what cam and piston are in it as my motor guy handles it. we run a stock ignition in our bikes. It has a Rossier exhaust that is freshly packed and has fresh internals. It has a stock unbored fcr carb. It has a precision stabilizer also. i can try to email you a few pix tonight. sorrry, i have been out plowing snow for two days. Obviously i would do a once through on the motor if i were you just to be sure its fresh. I had it built last february with new everything except cases. ( crank, piston, valves etc.) its probably about a 52 hp motor. very rideable with good torque. it currently has a Hinson btl slipper in it. ( has some wear on it though but works fine). We replace fibers every national race. It has a full Walsh lowering kit w tank and subframe.

I can use paypal but the quad is as is.

Ryko racing
01-24-2014, 03:38 PM
Sold..