PDA

View Full Version : BCS Built DS450 Josh Creamer Race Bike For Sale!! Need Gone!!!

FHKracingZ
01-06-2014, 04:49 PM
Hey guys I am selling my race bike from this year. This bike is a 2012 xmx model. It was raced twice by Josh Creamer last year at Lorettas and Montreal, putting around 2.3 hours on it before BCS tore it down to go all through it before I received it. The bike was built in-house by Jay and Jimbo from BCS and is the nicest DS450 you will find on the market. The entire bike only has around 20-25 hours on it since it was new!

BCS products include every single BCS product they sell for a DS450, If I listed every BCS product on this bike it would be a page long
BCS Pro Motor ($5500 package)
Walsh LTR Front A-arms
Walsh YFZR Steering stem setup
Walsh -.5 Swingarm
Walsh Pullrod
Fox Float Kashima's with special internals
Fox Evol Rear with special internals and DLC
Pro Armor Pro Peg Netted Nerfs
Pro Armor Pro Series front bumper
Pro Armor Killswitch
Precision Pro Stabilizer
CV4 Hoses
CV4 Tank blanket
Fourwerx Carbon Hood
Fourwerx Carbon Master Cylinder Guard
Fourwerx Seat Cover
FMF Titanium Factory 4.1 w/ Megabomb
DWT Wheels All around w/ good tires

There is so much more to this bike I am forgetting. Jay usually does not sell race bikes that are so fresh but due to the fact I rode for Can-Am this year I was lucky enough to get my hands on it. This bike is insanely fast for a Can-am and handles amazing.

I need to sell this as I am graduating college and moving.

I am asking $10k for this bike. It is well worth it and only has around 20-25 hours on it. If you have any questions on the bike feel free to call BCS and ask Jay.

Thanks guys for your time,

Cluck29
01-30-2014, 11:44 AM
Can you send me more pics 918 527-5101

gool8
02-28-2014, 02:29 PM
can you snd more pics to 740-237-0305