View Full Version : Steering stabilizer

HondaRacing83
01-03-2014, 01:55 PM
Anyone run those CCP steering stabilzers? I have been thinking about gettting one but am on the fence do they realy help or what im a heavy woods rider but have never really had any issues before without one and what do you think aboutthe stick ones like the streamline or the gibson ones

CJM
01-03-2014, 05:56 PM
Had one on my 400 and now one on the 450. I LOVE THEM.

If you hit ruts, stumps, etc-basically anything that might take the bars out of your hands unless your holding on good, the stabilizer will let you be able to control and absorb the hits.

I feel the stick ones are ok, but they arent nearly as nice as the ccp and dont absorb impacts as well.

DnB_racing
01-03-2014, 06:09 PM
they are good!
stabilizers are one of those things that you don't even realize you have, until you take it off and drive the same trails..

you cant tell how much they help because they just absorb the impact without you even knowing that it should have tore the bars from your hands..
its hard to measure how much they help, because you cant even feel some of the jolts to know its working
in other words you cant feel what didn't happen,

once you have one you forget what its like to ride without....the trails are just smoother