PDA

View Full Version : crazy hill climb

alanbmx
12-23-2013, 02:30 PM
<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=642139319139442" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=642139319139442">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/SportCarss">Sport Cars</a>.</div></div>

HondaRacing83
12-23-2013, 03:35 PM
I can tell by the beer drinking, rebel flag, and unsecure bicycle helmet ge is a very smart serioues educated person

OldGuyonaQuad
12-23-2013, 05:56 PM
I can tell by the beer drinking, rebel flag, and unsecure bicycle helmet ge is a very smart serioues educated person

lmao couldn't have said it better myself

CJM
12-23-2013, 06:18 PM
idiot......

2001400exrida
12-24-2013, 08:50 AM
holy smokes!

Blodg
12-24-2013, 12:54 PM
I saw this somewhere a while back and I agree with you guys. What I said on the other forum is why is the crowd cheering? I would maybe cheer if the guy had actually made it, all he did was wreck his sh*t. Any idiot can attempt a crazy hill but it takes skill to make it. And then there are hills that even a skilled rider has little chance of making and are foolish for anyone to try.

2001400exrida
12-24-2013, 04:12 PM
i don't know for sure but i'd bet people have gone up that before, possibly the same guy who just tried had gone up previously, we just don't know the details. THere's a rzr lined up right behind the guy that flipped. you can call him and the crowd names but when you push the limits sometimes things go sour., people in the sport pay to play and that's exactly what just happened. Who's to say he didn't run up that thing 10 times before this.

if you watch the guys youtube videos he's a rzr fanatic and a huge sport enthusiast. I don't know about you guys but i've hit a hill i couldn't make it up before... if i had money to blow i'd try that hill.

DragonGunner
12-26-2013, 10:46 AM
I saw this somewhere a while back and I agree with you guys. What I said on the other forum is why is the crowd cheering? I would maybe cheer if the guy had actually made it, all he did was wreck his sh*t. Any idiot can attempt a crazy hill but it takes skill to make it. And then there are hills that even a skilled rider has little chance of making and are foolish for anyone to try.

Ah no way man....stupid stuff has to get a cheer, its way more entertaining!!!!!

What did the redneck say to his friends just before he died?

"Hey, watch this!!!"

2001400exrida
12-26-2013, 09:39 PM
^^exactly. would be way to boring if he mde it and the video would have hardly any views. instead he fails miserably and that's why it's a huge hit!

Thumpin440ex
12-30-2013, 05:53 AM
Big balls, little brain, but I would have rooted him on too..

John

KKiowaTJ
01-16-2014, 04:58 PM
Looks like Disney,Oklahoma at the old spillways. That's actually mild compared to some. The BMR is coming up soon, Should make for a good vid of carnage. Hell, Bounty hill in Tennessee has destroyed many 100K+ rig investments.

People get stupid, What can ya say!