PDA

View Full Version : Neatv or mdra ?????????

bone1980
12-19-2013, 07:18 AM
just trying to figure out what series to run this year. numbers on the gate have been very low so just trying to figure out who racing what series and what class . im racing 70 and 90cvt class if u or anyone u know is racing any of these classes please post , and in what series.even if its more local like Evansville or pine creek let me know. I don't know about yall but im not spending a few thousand again this year to race against 3to 5 people for a10$ trophy at the end of the year. the kid would have more fun chasing down local kids on a practice weekend! and as we all know that's half the price for about 50 laps instead of 12 on a race day. lets hear it, what are we doing guys.

LT80
12-19-2013, 02:32 PM
"I don't know about yall but im not spending a few thousand again this year to race against 3to 5 people for a10$ trophy at the end of the year"

Could it be?? Common sence prevailing????
Hmmmmmmmm. Whoda thunkit! :devil:

redonkulousruntsracing
12-20-2013, 08:20 AM
We run the NEATV series in the 70 class, and next season will probably do 70 again and 90auto too. In the mini classes, we averaged 7-9 kids per moto. I thing the best turn out we had in the 70 class is 14. Kids will be switching classes next season, so I will have to see how it plays out. All i can say to support NEATV is the membership numbers have been growing steadily each year. I know of at least 20 racers that used to run our local Central New York motocross series have moved to NE and are thrilled with it. I wouldn't race anywhere else.

chris p.
12-20-2013, 02:42 PM
our last year of racing was 2012 and we ran neatv and xms in ny,pa,ma and jersey.largest turnout I ever saw was at thunder in the sand when the 90auto class had about 20-25 riders.southwick,ma race had maybe 10 riders at the gate.other than that there would be 3-5 riders and that was it.it didn't make any sense to shell out $$$$ for no turnout.we parted our drr out and moved on to bikes.sad but that's the reality I guess

bone1980
12-23-2013, 09:03 AM
mdra 2014 race schedule is posted. looks good