PDA

View Full Version : 2- Raptor 250's

gorpracing
12-16-2013, 05:30 PM
I have two raptor 250. They were built for the Worcs races. 3 years of racing netted 3- chapionships and 7-3rds. they bikes work very well and are in good shape. 4,500 each obo.
both bikes have Flexx bars, AVS controls on one and stock on the other, IMS hand guards, push button start, Roll Design stem, Stream Line frt brake lines, RTT steering stabilzer, Roll Design a-arms, Stage 4 Elka shocks in frt, race wiring, Ballistic lithium battery, Procom CDI, oversized oil cooller/ stock cooller,Tusk nerf bars, Bling Star heel guards/rotor/sprocket guards, Elka Stage 4 in the rear, Dominator II axle,LTE exhuast, swing has chain guide mounted.
Engine CP psitons 13:1/11:1, Ported head by Racers Edge, exhuast and intake 1mm over, Keihin FCR33 carbs, Notoil air filters, Cylinders coated by Millennium Tech., DTW wheels frt/rear bead locks, Tire Blocks in one set, TCM skid plates, Teixeira Tech gusset kits.
I have a spare engine with a ported head, needs a piston and cam of your choose and reassemble, box of spare parts, parts from a 3rd quad, 14 frt tires 8 or so rears. Set of STI tires on wheels will go with one of the bikes. All the parts will go with the bikes. Next season is getting close and I have to start building a 450. E-mail gorpracing@mvdsl.com or cell 702-845-6255 I can send pictures.