PDA

View Full Version : 2 stokes banned in Mo.State parks?

exrider4life
03-20-2003, 02:38 PM
I've heard that 2 strokes have been banned from state parks in mo,(ex. St. JOE). I was curious if this was true or not and if anyone had any information about this. Cause this would be a main are where i woud like to ride. If 2 stokes are banned from mo state parks like st joe, then i'll prolly end up buying a 400ex instead of a 250r. Thanks for all your help, steve.

wgbanks
03-21-2003, 02:23 PM
We rode there last Saturday and the Banshees were still kick'in my arse then. I have not heard anything about them being banned.

TORO1968
03-21-2003, 04:32 PM
How is the riding at St. Joe??

TIGER72
03-21-2003, 04:49 PM
I WAS AT ST JOE 2 WEEKS AGO, I SAW LOTS OF 2 STROKES. I CONSIDER ST JOE A GREAT PLACE TO RIDE. IT HAS A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING. SAND, WOODS, MUD HOLES, HILLS, YOU GET THE PICTURE. IT'S $3 A DAY, AND YOU HAVE TO HAVE A FLAG, THEY SELL THEM FOR $11 AT THE GATE. THEY HAVE A SWIMMING LAKE RIGHT BY THE STAGING AREA, IT'S A GOOD PLACE TO CHECK OUT THE LADIES WHEN IT IS WARM OUTSIDE.:eek2: THAT'S MY 2 CENTS....

wgbanks
03-22-2003, 04:21 AM
St Joe, also known as "Flat River" is still our favorite place to ride. They have a seperate camping area if you want to stay for a while and like Tiger said they have pretty much every riding condition available. It's some times hard to get past the big open sand area right out of staging cause there is always a "Let's Drag" line up going. Every ones freindly and has that "safe place" feel to it. One of the coolest things it that on a busy nice weekend you will see everything from the larger "Monster Truck" types, to the kid on a 50 dirt bike, to the knuckle head with his mom's Ford Explorer stick in a mud bog. Back to the real issue though, I can't make it down there this weekend but have plans for next W/E though. I'll ask at the gate going...... in or if someone makes it there before I do maybe they could get an answer.