PDA

View Full Version : Country Rebel Films 2013 Highlight Video

88redrocket
12-15-2013, 07:02 PM
I noticed things have been kinda slow in here lately so just thought I'd share this video I put together of highlights from riding this past year. Me on my 250r, my buddy on his dirt bike at a track in ct, some of the trip to unadilla and more. Check it out!

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/q00wLfRcvsM?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/q00wLfRcvsM?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Scro
12-15-2013, 07:34 PM
Very nice. Were you using a go pro to shoot everything?

88redrocket
12-15-2013, 08:27 PM
Very nice. Were you using a go pro to shoot everything?

Thanks! I used a gopro for some of it but the majority of it was shot on my sony HD handycam. I've noticed my gopro takes a better quality video than the handycam but obviously lacks in not being able to zoom, manual focus etc.... I plan to mess with it more this year hopefully get the backpack attachment so I can see exactly where its pointing when I have it mounted on a tripod.