PDA

View Full Version : Raptor 250 sell/trade 2500

Raptor7
12-15-2013, 03:52 PM
Please hear me out! Hi my name is Jackson and i live in Alabama. I'd like to get into serious atv racing like competing in GNCC or whatever local races i can get into..i've always been on something below 300 no matter what and ive had this 2008 Raptor 250 for 3 years now i think? We bought it new, it wasnt taken off the floor when we got it. We havent put but 100 or less hours.. i broke my arm at school in 7th grade and im in 10th now, and finally started hopping back on it but just putting around town and hitting some trails. Im looking for a yfz 450, doesnt have to have any mods or anything on it im just looking for a 450 to get practice in on and start competing. I will sell this 250 for the best offer, i dont know what to ask of it, or trade for the 450. If you need something smaller or something for your kid to get used to this would be great, Yamaha has never let us down. This atv has been taken care of very well. Always washed and cleaned after any ride, the chain is always kept clean and lubed, the oil filter has been OEM replaced and new oil put in recently. aftermarket air filter and battery and nerf bars will be added soon as they were a gift i received. Accidents happen but so far the only one is i bumped a tree with the front bumper in 1st gear. Thanks for reading, and leave any comments or tips for me that'd be awesome!