PDA

View Full Version : Walsh yfz450 part out!!!

dehner47
12-15-2013, 01:36 PM
My friend is parting out his full Walsh YFZ450. Bike was is process of a full rebuild, never was completed and now is being parted out. Bike is a 04 YFZ450 with a 05 frame. All Walsh components in good shape. Feel free to ask any questions or for more pics. Owner willing to work with seller on shipping if parts are bought at asking price!

Motor: 04 YFZ450. Motor has zero hrs on it since being fully ripped apart to replace left side case, inspected, and reassembled by a professional mechanic. No major wear or tear on inside or outside of motor. Comes with all wiring and Carb. $1200

Frame: 05 YFZ frame. Frame was gusseted by JRD in 05 when frame was bought brand new and replaced. No cracks or any major damage. Normal wear and tear. Comes with stock air box, all motor mounts and Uni airfilter. $500

Stem: Walsh stock length stem with Walsh bar clamps and built in kill switch mount. Straight and Chrome still in great condition. Comes with Motion Pro kill switch. $150

Axle: LoneStar 250r rear axle. Straight in great condition. $150

Plastics and Seat: 2 sets of stock YFZ blue plastics. 2 sets of fronts but only 1 rear and 1 seat. $250
Hubs and Spindles: Hardnok 400ex hubs. Powdered black and blue. Stock YFZ spindles with Walsh pins pressed in. Bearings still in perfect condition. $150

Exhaust: Duncan Racing FatBoy exhaust. Can has been cut to 6-7 inches. Clean and packing still good. Comes with head pipe and guard. $150

Front Brake Assembly: Stock master cylinder, stock lever, stock front calibers. $100

Clutch and Perch: Stock perch and lever with Motion Pro cable. $35

Radiator: Stock. $50

Gas Tank: Stock. $25

Throttle: Stock throttle housing and cable. $50

Bumper and Grab Bar: Aluminum bumper and Grab bar $65

Nerf Bars, Shocks, Carrier, Handlebar assembly... SOLD!!

lonnie1977
12-15-2013, 09:39 PM
Your Still Alive!?! Haven't seen you in a long time. Hope life has been good to ya. Was just breezing through and saw your post. I would like to get out and ride some time next season if your down. Let me know and good luck with sale. Good guy here.

dehner47
12-16-2013, 04:27 PM
Your Still Alive!?! Haven't seen you in a long time. Hope life has been good to ya. Was just breezing through and saw your post. I would like to get out and ride some time next season if your down. Let me know and good luck with sale. Good guy here.

STILL ALIVE AND KICKIN ***!!!

PM me your number. Lost all my contacts while back.

dehner47
01-03-2014, 05:14 PM
Hiper's SOLD!!

dehner47
01-15-2014, 04:17 PM
Walsh arms SOLD!!!