PDA

View Full Version : Caddo Point on Saturday???

QuadR8cer12
03-20-2003, 01:20 PM
I am going to Caddo on Saturday. Any of you guys in Texas going to be there?? I just got the EX back and I got to break the motor in:D but my quad looks like crap though:o the fenders and seat havnt come in yet so I have my old yellow fenders on it that are hagning on by twisty ties........:rolleyes: I hope I can see some of you guys out there! Later!

Razorback
03-20-2003, 04:02 PM
I can't decide what I'm gonna do this weekend. I'd like to go to the STQRA race in Splendora, but that's one helluva trip and it's on Sunday. There's the first round of the NTNS on Saturday night at Village Creek, so I'm considering going there. I would also just like to get some track time for practice. Decisions, decisions, decisions...

QuadR8cer12
03-21-2003, 11:57 AM
C'mon!!! come and ride with me!!! You will love my quad! It is oooooo sweeet! exceptfor the fenders:rolleyes: well you dont have to come if your scared!!:macho :blah :rolleyes: Call some of the guys up and have them all come out to Caddo. This is the last weekend its open before they shut it down to get it read for the TQRA race.........so if you want some lap time on it this weekends your last chance!