PDA

View Full Version : Peace Activist Etiquette

400exdad
03-20-2003, 12:39 PM
Peace Activist Etiquette

With all of this talk of impending (now happening) war, many of us will encounter "Peace Activists" who will try and convince us that we must refrain from retaliating against the ones who terrorized us all on September 11, 2001, and those who support terror.

These activists may be alone or in a gathering.....most of us don't know how to react to them. When you come upon one of these people, or one of their rallies, here are the proper rules of etiquette:

1. Listen politely while this person explains their views. Strike up a conversation if necessary and look very interested in their ideas. They will tell you how revenge is immoral, and that by attacking the people who did this to us, we will only bring on more violence. They will probably use many arguments, ranging from political to religious to humanitarian.

2. In the middle of their remarks, without any warning, punch them in the nose.

3. When the person gets up off of the ground, they will be very angry and they may try to hit you, so be careful.

4. Very quickly and calmly remind the person that violence only brings about more violence and remind them of their stand on this matter. Tell them if they are really committed to a nonviolent approach to undeserved attacks, they will turn the other cheek and negotiate a solution. Tell them they must lead by example if they really believe what they are saying.

5. Most of them will think for a moment and then agree that you are correct.

6. As soon as they do that, hit them again. Only this time hit them much harder. Square in the nose.

7. Repeat steps 2-5 until the desired results are obtained and the idiot realizes how stupid of an argument he/she is making.

8. There is no difference in an individual attacking an unsuspecting victim or a group of terrorists attacking a nation of people. It is unacceptable and must be dealt with. Perhaps at a high cost.

We owe our military a huge debt for what they are about to do for us and our children. We must support them and our leaders at times like these. We have no choice. We either strike back, VERY HARD, or we will keep getting hit in the nose.

Lesson over, class dismissed.:D

zzbudzz
03-20-2003, 12:43 PM
thats funny!

flyin#5
03-20-2003, 12:53 PM
lmao! very true too though... i cant belive how many ppl are anti-war protestors. i see them on the news and it makes me want to go there and ask every one of them a full listed detailed plan of what they would do instead of war... i know not ONE of those people could even give me any type of answer. if your going to protest something atleast have an idea or go home and shut up.:rolleyes:

4punksdad
03-20-2003, 01:38 PM

03-20-2003, 01:45 PM
yeah those guys are fags, almost as bad as people who dont care what the wars about as long as they have one so that they can have lil usa pride....i hear kids at school all like, "yeah i cant wait til im 18 so i can join and go over there and kill some arabs ill show em im american" then u ask why are u fightin and there like uh:confused:

nacs400ex
03-20-2003, 01:49 PM
Yep, some kids are so dumb at my school, there like I wish Canada was in the war so I could kill some of those *******s. Well thats not why they are going there you retard. But I dont think the US should just go over there and kill everything that moves.. just kill Saadam Hussien and his family so they cant take over his power. Its kinda obvious why Canada didnt go in, because we have nothing to offer you guys... you can have all our beavers, and our 2 whole subs in the west edmonton mall. Take some gas sniffing bogans with you too, they sure will do a lot.

zephead400ex
03-20-2003, 02:22 PM
Knoxville ought to do that...sounds like some funny *** stunt! lmao

peace

vortex
03-20-2003, 02:32 PM
:p i like that version , way to go

400exdad
03-20-2003, 02:40 PM
I wish I had written it. I got it in a e-mail.

zzbudzz
03-20-2003, 02:51 PM
i see 1000 protestors have been arrested in SF,CAL. i say stungun them until they sh(t their pants......!then when they get up they'll go home ! ..... to change their underwear!

nacs400ex
03-21-2003, 11:45 AM
I disagree with arresting them, everyone has their right to show their opinion as long as they arent putting anyone at harm. Well thats how it is here. But today at noon there was some stupid idiot burning an American flag, I wanted to punch the guy in the face. Thats incredibly disrespectful, and the guy was a hippie too.

K_Fulk
03-21-2003, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by zzbudzz
i see 1000 protestors have been arrested in SF,CAL. i say stungun them until they sh(t their pants......!then when they get up they'll go home ! ..... to change their underwear!

I heard on the news one of them morons fell off the golden gate bridge. :eek2:

03-21-2003, 03:06 PM
those peace people are dumbasses and arent in touch with the real world one bit they deserve to be arrested there opinion is uneducated and thinks u can deal with those people like their your freind , i say throw there arses in the military and make use of them

K_Fulk
03-21-2003, 03:12 PM
Forget about arresting them, they should just get out the rubber bullets like they do in columbus after ohio state - michigan games.

Striker49
03-21-2003, 03:14 PM
At first I didnt really wanna go to war, but now that Ive seen Saddams lovely SCUDs that he told the world up and down he didnt have. :rolleyes: On top of that, we are keeping the power and water goin to the Iraqi People and trying to preserve their oil wells and only taking out Military/Saddam based targets...like his nice 1.7 mile Mansion of rubble. :D Im behind Bush and the War now, but still fear the Chemical weapons/terrorism that could be unleashed on our country and the threat of Korea jumping into the mess. :(

03-21-2003, 03:16 PM
it seems like they aint doin much fightin were just blowing everything up....i guess its good

osrider
03-21-2003, 03:28 PM
eh..maybe it's just me but shouldnt they give up the whole peace bit now? it's a lil too late now I think. since we've already started we should all give them our full support because you can't back out now

mxdave28
03-21-2003, 03:43 PM
Buhahahahahahahahahahaha:p :D :macho :blah OMG thats great!!!!!!!

p@iNn3ck
03-21-2003, 04:15 PM
Just got back from 7 hour trip half way to Wisconsin and back.... boy did I need to read that!! GREAT!!!! I've offered that solution many a time in the past.

Most of yall have already seen these 2, but I felt they were fitting again:

The Difference Between The Liberal and Conservative

"Debate" Over The War On Terrorism:

Question:

=========

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children.

Suddenly, a dangerous looking man with a huge knife comes around the corner and is running at you while screaming obscenities. In your hand is a Beretta 9mm and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do?

Liberal (Anti-War; Peace Activist; Human Shield; Anti-American) Answer:

===============

Well, that's not enough information to answer the question! Does the man look poor or oppressed? Have I ever done anything to him that is inspiring him to attack? Could we run away? What does my wife think? What about the kids? Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand? What does the law say about this situation? Is it possible he'd be
happy with just killing me? Does he definitely want to kill me or would he just be content to wound me? If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me? This is all so confusing! I
need to debate this with some friends for a few days to try to come to a conclusion.

Conservative (Pro-America; Pro-Freedom; Pro-GW;) Answer:

====================

BANG!

Southerner's (My) Answer:

===============

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

<click>

(sounds of clip being ejected and fresh clip installed)...

Wife: "Sweetheart, he looks like he's still moving, what do you kids think?"

Son: "Mom's right Dad, I saw it too..."

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Daughter: "Nice grouping Daddy!"

Answers come easy in the South!

03-21-2003, 04:18 PM
lmao, if the guy was chasin me id shoot him in the knee

p@iNn3ck
03-21-2003, 04:24 PM
hope the mods don't kill me for this one.....

I Am Your Worst Nightmare. I am a BAD American.

I like big cars, big t**s, and big cigars.

I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not some mid-level governmental functionary with a bad comb-over who wants to give it away to crack addicts squirting out babies.

I'm not in touch with my feelings and I like it that way, dangit.

I believe no one ever died because of something Ozzy Osbourne, Ice-T or Marilyn Manson sang.

I think owning a gun doesn't make you a killer.

I believe it's called the Boy Scouts for a reason.

I don't think being a minority makes you noble or victimized.

I don't celebrate Kwanzaa.

I believe that if you are selling me a Big Mac, you'd better do it in English.

I don't use the excuse "it's for the children" as a shield for unpopular opinions or actions.

I think Oprah is a big fat pig.

I think fireworks should be legal on the 4th of July.

I think that being a student doesn't give you any more enlightenment than working at Blockbuster. In fact, if your parents are footing the bill to put your pansy ***** through 4-7 years of senior high school, you haven't begun to be enlightened.

I don't want to eat or drink anything with the words light, lite or fat-free on the package.

Hillary Clinton is a carpet-munching lesbian.

My heroes are John Wayne, the Simpsons, and whoever canceled Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman.

I don't hate the rich. I don't pity the poor.

I know wrestling is fake and I don't waste my time arguing about it.

I think global warming is a big lie. Where are all those experts now, when I am freezing my ***** through a long winter?

I've never owned a slave, or was a slave. I didn't wander forty years in the desert after getting chased out of Egypt. I haven't burned any witches or been persecuted by the Turks and neither have you, so shut-the-f**k-up already.

I want to know which church is it exactly where the Rev. Jessie Jackson preaches. And where does he get his money. And why is he always part of the problem and not the solution.

I think the cops have every right to shoot your sorry ***** if you're running from them. I also think they have the right to pull your ***** over if you are breaking the law, regardless of what color you are.

I think if you are too stupid to know how a ballot works, I don't want you deciding who should be running the most powerful nation in the world for the next four years.

I worry about dying before I get even.

I hate those b*st*rds standing in the intersections trying to sell me crap or trying to guilt me into making 'donations' to their cause. These people should be targets.

I think if you are in the passing lane, and not passing, your license should be revoked, and you should be forced to ride the bus until you promise to never delay the rest of us again.

I think beef jerky could quite possibly be the perfect food.

I enjoy watching high speed pursuits, the more damage the better.

I believe that it doesn't take a village to raise a child, it takes two parents.

I think tattoos and piercing are fine if you want them, but please don't pretend they are a political statement.

I think Dr. Seuss was a genius.

I'm neither angry nor disenfranchised, no matter how desperately the mainstream media would like the world to believe otherwise.

I believe if she has her lips on your ****, it is sex, and it is sex for both of you. This even applies when she is a fat pig with self esteem issues, and you are President of the United States. Is means is, dumb@$$.

If that makes me a bad American, then yes, I'm a bad American. If you too are a bad American please forward this to everyone you know. We need our country back.

DEAL
03-21-2003, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by flyin#5
lmao! very true too though... i cant belive how many ppl are anti-war protestors. i see them on the news and it makes me want to go there and ask every one of them a full listed detailed plan of what they would do instead of war... i know not ONE of those people could even give me any type of answer. if your going to protest something atleast have an idea or go home and shut up.:rolleyes:

They would have a tea party with Saddam and Osama ofcourse and discuss the matters:rolleyes:
Haha I agree with u man.

jaspurx
03-21-2003, 08:42 PM
somewhere along that conversation , remind them that the last time saddam had a big arsenal , he followed ADOLPH HITLER`S "steps for taking over the world " lesson plan , but substituted the word " jew`s " with anybody !! he was bound to do it again since we only went half way the first time , and he is further hurting economies around the globe by destroying the planets petrolium !!! he started his own " funeral pyre " we`re just the marching band!!!! he is just a terrorist who happens to run a country that happens to have the potential to be among the richest nations in the world , when he is no longer the collection agent!!!! it would be a great honor to hold the gun that he stares down the barrel of ( for 2 minutes sweating like a pig in a sauna ) while i whistle DIXIE!!!

QuadTrix6
03-21-2003, 09:39 PM
LMAO thats funny :D :D

kwatts400
03-22-2003, 04:59 AM
lmao. Those are great posts.

Nausty
03-22-2003, 05:39 AM
Yeah I think most of the protesters we have now wanting no war were pry screaming the loudest woundering why 9/11 wasn't prevented. Guess you can't make some people happy tho.

mxdave28
03-22-2003, 11:19 AM
p@iNn3ck

OMG!!!!:eek2: :eek2: that was not only funny as shiznit its oh so true....with that description i must be a bad american also LOL:blah

bsb64
03-22-2003, 12:56 PM
400exdad great post:cool: Hey if you don't mind me asking how have the works shocks workied out on the LT80? I just got our motor ported and clutch mods, I'm thinking of widening it and getting works shocks.

bluebaron
03-22-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Striker49
At first I didnt really wanna go to war, but now that Ive seen Saddams lovely SCUDs that he told the world up and down he didnt have. :rolleyes: On top of that, we are keeping the power and water goin to the Iraqi People and trying to preserve their oil wells and only taking out Military/Saddam based targets...like his nice 1.7 mile Mansion of rubble. :D Im behind Bush and the War now, but still fear the Chemical weapons/terrorism that could be unleashed on our country and the threat of Korea jumping into the mess. :(

you said it :D

toby400ex
03-22-2003, 01:27 PM
im glad i read this

Derek
03-22-2003, 02:18 PM
^ thats the only thing that can discribe this thread.

jaspurx
03-24-2003, 01:07 PM
so here it is , the bottom line. we are americans , the one thing we have always done it is wage war!!! if you do not like that , what you do is shut your mouth ubtil you figure out where you want to be!! see , if it was not for americans going to war we would all be either english , french , spanish or mexican!!! so pick one and join them. the only people that seem to have a problem with this war are the people that are helping our enemies , and you are lucky we live in a democracy , because those actions ( like protesting war ) are borderline treason!!

tants
03-24-2003, 01:17 PM
lmao

Leo
03-24-2003, 01:17 PM
darn, every time I read this post it brings a smile to my face..

Dune Surfer
03-24-2003, 02:18 PM
If they don't want to fight they should move to France. That way they can learn how to surrender and not stand up with thier allies.:mad: